Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2016, 01:28 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,646,770 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manigault View Post
Try to do division without using Arabic numerals. The Romans had no concept of it.
I don't need to divide anything--- like the country. I can cut a pizza without the math too. It's a special skill ---so amazing.

Old 02-01-2016, 01:30 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,746,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
To start, he presided over the turning around of America. Do you remember the great Republican recession?
Turn around? Are you serious? If it is a turn around then we managed to go full circle to face another crash that the administration said they would prevent with their magic wand.....

Old 02-01-2016, 01:39 PM

8,425 posts, read 12,184,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
I don't need to divide anything--- like the country. I can cut a pizza without the math too. It's a special skill ---so amazing.
Now we can understand how a gunman can shoot up a WI Sikh temple to get back at Arab Muslims -- when Sikhs are neither Muslim nor Arab.

Old 02-01-2016, 01:49 PM

50,798 posts, read 24,310,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
Very true, however he keeps touting low unemployment when the employed is at 58% compared to 61% in 2007. He NEVER actually got the economy back on track, but uses fake numbers to make it look that way.
61%? Give me an unbiased reference for that.

Old 02-01-2016, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
That may not be so...the frightening part about all of this, is...the fact that Hillary plans to appoint Obama to the Supreme Court?

Maybe he and all the Muslims are protecting her with Arab oil money? Someone is certainly protecting her, big time?

What bothers me, even more so, is that she has followers? That is disgusting...that people are so uninformed.

I listened to a radio show every Sunday Morning, many years ago, when my son was just a baby, and even back then, they said, that if American's knew then, what was really going on in the U.S., some would commit suicide out of desperation....well, I shrugged the guy off as being an idiot...fast forwarding to today...it is blatenly out in the open, how Washington is so corrupt, funding other countries, taking our young boys to war, getting them killed, all for money.

Fact of the matter is...I fear, Hillary will be elected, and all b/c American's are so uninformed...and refuse to see truth...not to mention all the false imagery the media uses....
No, she was asked if he was qualified. She didn't say she planned on appointing him.

He gets all the Arab oil money? Oh, ok. What did Bush do with his share of the oil money. And all the other Republican presidents while we sucked up oil from the Middle East?

Are you saying that if Hillary wins, that all Republicans and conservatives should commit suicide???

Old 02-01-2016, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
1953- US covertly overthrew the democratically elected leader in Iran and reinstated its puppet leader

1957- President and First Lady Eisenhower dedicated the Islamic Center/ Mosque in DC

1977 - ^ mosque was one of three seized and US hostages taken and wounded by terrorists

1978- ^ mosque became site of protests against US for giving the Shah, US puppet, refuge

2001- Bush 2 rededicates ^ mosque

2001- Bush gives speech at ^ mosque, 6 days after 9/11
Smack down!

Old 02-01-2016, 01:57 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,646,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manigault View Post
Now we can understand how a gunman can shoot up a WI Sikh temple to get back at Arab Muslims -- when Sikhs are neither Muslim nor Arab.
If you say so but it doesn't sound like you understand it at all. Maybe Obama could visit a Sikh temple and in the process educate the millions of people who don't know the difference. Maybe he could get permission from the Muslim Brotherhood.

I encountered a Sikh for the first time in 1970 at Ft. Rucker Alabama. He had a turban and a beard in US military uniform. He was a Master Sargent very intelligent and open to passing information to us young guys who didn't grow up around any.

Old 02-01-2016, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Statists out to protect Obama for supporting terrorists again. What a surprise.
We have to in order to correct the lies and exaggerations made by so many posters.

Old 02-01-2016, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
If Obama's trip was to "celebrate the contributions Muslims make to our nation," what are those contributions??

There must be a BIG list somewhere of Muslim contributions to spend a million plus tax dollars on this trip, instead of a trip listing all the many contributions of Christians, Jews, Buddhists, police officers, border patrol agents......

Muslim contributions anyone?
Most people -- including most "Christians, Jews, Buddhists, police officers, border patrol agents" don't make great contributions to this nation. Like most of us, they just do their jobs and muddle through life.

Old 02-01-2016, 02:56 PM

8,425 posts, read 12,184,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
If you say so but it doesn't sound like you understand it at all. Maybe Obama could visit a Sikh temple and in the process educate the millions of people who don't know the difference.
If you and I know the difference why don't conservatives realize the difference?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.