Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2016, 07:30 AM

27,172 posts, read 15,352,042 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northeastah View Post
that's a lot of hate coming from a "reverend"

having lived in NY most of my life, this piece of dog excrement has been ranting like this for years. nothing shocks me when it comes to this enormous predator. Just like when his pal Jessie Jackson was running for office and called NY "Hymie town". they get a free pass.

Yep Racists screaming about racism both.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2016, 08:02 AM

29,848 posts, read 24,947,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Never understood why many whites follow this man. Most AAs and certainly people of other African backgrounds do not.
I don't think whites follow him either. They just hear the occasional sound bite and form their opinion accordingly.

Last I heard, he has his own program on one of the propaganda news channels. So he is still spreading his hatred to some kind of an audience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Sen Byrd, former high level KKK member ans recruiter was embraced and honored byt he dems. Racists, and not the social justice racists created by today's social justice activists, are the essence of the democrat party.

think back to Paula Dean and the guy who played Kramer on Seinfeld, one slip of the tongue and the careers down the tubes. Now here is sharpton, the late senator Byrd and they live on in legend and welcome whitehouse guests.

Why the lack of consistency among the liberal dems?

Only a guess but dems must feel AS is one of the guys who isn't capable of getting a free voter id in the 4 years between elections and needs their help and coddling. Anything AS says is determined to be the random uttering of an innocent, bewilderd creature unlike a Paula Dean who is different.
Democrats are always trying to convince minorities that they are not good enough, and they cannot compete with whitey. They are some of the most racist people in this country in my experience.

There are plenty of right wing racists of course. But they don't believe AAs and other minorities are incapable of carrying their own weight. They would like to see more of them being given the opportunity to work and contribute. Democrats would never stand for that.

Last edited by andywire; 03-20-2016 at 08:11 AM..

Old 03-20-2016, 08:11 AM

59,216 posts, read 27,403,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I can't stand this guy, but is video from 1992 relevant at this point?
"relevant at this point?"

YES because he HASN'T changed 1 little bit.

Did you ask the same thing when the dems went after Romney for supposedly beating another boy when he was 8 YEARS OLD?

I don't know your political persuasion but, we see the dems lot of the time going WAY back into a repubs history yet, when a dem does something bad in their youth we here, "relevant at this point?

The hypocrisy of the left is HUGE.

Old 03-20-2016, 08:16 AM

59,216 posts, read 27,403,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LM117 View Post
We already know Sharpton is a piece of ****. We didn't need a video to confirm that.
"We didn't need a video to confirm that."

NOT to confirm but, to educate those that are too young to know.

Old 03-20-2016, 08:25 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,682,784 times
Why aren't there demands for Obama & Hillary to "disavow"?

Old 03-20-2016, 08:29 AM

6,721 posts, read 6,497,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Why aren't there demands for Obama & Hillary to "disavow"?
Exactly what I was thinking. Typical double standard in play. The media should be asking them every 5 minutes going forward if they disavow Sharpton.

Old 03-20-2016, 11:41 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,690,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"relevant at this point?"

YES because he HASN'T changed 1 little bit.

Did you ask the same thing when the dems went after Romney for supposedly beating another boy when he was 8 YEARS OLD?

I don't know your political persuasion but, we see the dems lot of the time going WAY back into a repubs history yet, when a dem does something bad in their youth we here, "relevant at this point?

The hypocrisy of the left is HUGE.

Have you seen the past of "The Donald"
It's HUUUuuuGE

Old 03-20-2016, 11:43 AM

5,110 posts, read 7,146,328 times
Quote:
Video just surfaced of Al Sharpton's true feelings...you know Obama's closest advisor to race relation

Oh bless your heart.

Yawn. Next.

Old 03-20-2016, 11:53 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,690,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeP View Post
Oh bless your heart.

Yawn. Next.

Concerned you enough to take the time to post that, though..... We understand.... and have a nice day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies