Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2016, 01:37 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,881,435 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Proposed new law is to assign a minimum egg count to each family during any easter egg hunts. ID will be required and registration must be made in advance.

the aclu objects and claims racism is the basis for preregistraion and participant ID requirement.

Meanwhile PETA is planning a protest to decry the abuse of mother hens and the wholesale disregard for their potential shelled offspring.

BLM claims egg hunts are white privlege and should be banned.

Atheist activist protest the religious origins of easter and the symbolism of the 'egg'.

At a recent egg hunt where thousand gathered, someone noticed that "trump 2016" was written in chalk on a side walk. This caused a stampede where three pople were claimed to be trumpled to death and hundreds more required psychological counseling for actually being within 200 yards of the infalmatory chalk script.

Deblasio has proposed a ban on the sale and use of colored eggs to avoid offending someone as it must be offensive to middle east and aboriginal cultures on some yet undiscovered New Guinea island.

NJ legislators are calling for the DOJ to investigate Christie for a traffic jam at a local easter egg hunt.

Hillary Clinton has proposed a new reset button where she and the easter bunny, recently released from a NJ jail for brawling, will create a new relationship between the embattled easter bunny nation and the USA.

Obama blamed the CT riot on a video and promised to punish the offenders who crossed the red starting line without regard to the schedule.
in addition, obama also said that police acted "stupidly" when arresting Juan Jimenez-Guerrero after he scuffled with Kassim Charles.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2016, 01:58 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,393,629 times
Christian terrorists making children cry.

See, the Muslims aren't so bad!

Old 03-28-2016, 02:15 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,777,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post

Atheist activist protest the religious origins of easter and the symbolism of the 'egg'.

Actually, it was pagans protesting the cultural imperialism of the christians who stole their symbols.

Atheists don't care.

Old 03-28-2016, 04:03 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,921,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Egg hunts are a competitive sport in many communities.

Sponsors are often overwhelmed by the behaviors of the parents.
That's news to me and, it's just despicable having any kind of big dollar sponsor around there.

Old 03-28-2016, 04:26 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,959,626 times
You can't blame the Jews for this one.

Old 03-28-2016, 05:31 PM

998 posts, read 666,252 times
All the egg hunts I've been to have gone well, and parents generally well behaved. I'm not sure what happened at this PEZ event, but I'm guessing there were a few bad apples who decided that their kids were special and deserved to go out in the field early, or maybe they're just the type of people who don't know the rules, don't care, and spoil the fun for everyone else. That caused a chain reaction with other parents gripped with the fear of missing out and going home with disappointed kids, and it all fell apart from there.

I don't know for sure, but the people who caused the trouble may have come from another area of town. Now let's be honest. In the 'hood, they don't have any egg hunts because nobody is willing to spend any of their money to fund activities for kids, and most parents are too detached and lazy to take their kids to any events anyway. And even if they had the event, there would probably be brawls between the parents and somebody would get hurt. I lived in such an area when I was a kid, so yes I speak from experience. I promised when I had kids to work hard so they wouldn't need to grow up in that kind of environment.

Old 03-28-2016, 05:34 PM

998 posts, read 666,252 times
Another thing is, most of these events are free and open to the public, and I quickly learned after having kids that free events usually bring out some of the most unsavory characters in our local communities.

I would be perfectly fine with paying a reasonable entry fee at events like this of $5 a head for kids, and you know what? It would clear out all the dim wits, I guarantee you. You could charge $1 and it would keep most of these people out, because they're cheap and only want free handouts. Sad but true.

Old 03-28-2016, 05:56 PM

7,083 posts, read 8,959,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
You can't blame the Jews for this one.
If they would not have crucified Jesus this would have never happened.

But seriously PEZ just needs to make this the last Easter Egg hunt they ever do.

Old 03-28-2016, 06:23 PM
mm4

5,711 posts, read 3,984,831 times
Connecticut is turning into some kind of freak zone.

Old 03-29-2016, 01:17 AM

20,350 posts, read 19,953,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Egg hunts are a competitive sport in many communities.

More like a blood sport in some areas, I guess.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies