Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2016, 05:03 PM

5,281 posts, read 6,592,559 times

Advertisements

Now white race hustling historically has existed since the dawn of America. The idea of "whiteness" was once given to poor and uneducated whites who the elites feared would ban together with the black lower class against the rich. Over the years white race hustling has taken many forms, and different things have lured white into nationalist groups. The latest white nationalist ideology is race realism.

Now I'm not going to get into how inaccurate race realism actually is. It doesn't matter how accurate or inaccurate it is. The purpose of race realism was never to be great science. Guys like Jared Taylor and Charles Murray have been shown to cherry pick studies as long as it fits their narrative. But the key is that white nationalism is meant specifically to invoke inner anger towards black Americans. This is why "race realism" spends a ton of times talking about all of the negative things that impacts blacks. It's an essential part of white nationalist ideology.

Now we can look at black nationalist ideology, and it's latest iteration called "Melanin theory". And you'll notice one thing. Black people always talking about the inferiority of white people. Black people talking about how terrible and evil white people are.

There is a convergence here. Both melanin theory and racial realism are the latest iteration of ethnonationalism. This time they are using science to justify their means. The thing is that melanin theory and race realism has never been fully debunked. So it appeals to a lot of black and white people who are usually lower income, but have become disenfranchised with religion. It appeals to a scientifically curious mind that is also full of anger and perceived inequality. So it's "good enough" science to validate a person's feeling of superiority.

There are many many race hustlers black and white. Umar Johnson, Polight, Dr. Serbi are the black race hustlers. Charles Murray, Jared Taylor are all white race hustlers.

So what is the overall goal and objective of race hustlers and ethno-nationalism? Well that's simple, money. All race hustlers get a lot of money speaking, usually put up by poor people of each race. But one has to wonder IF there is a more systematic reason for ethno-nationalism. And there is. It's for control.

Old 03-30-2016, 05:09 PM

22,768 posts, read 30,745,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by branh0913 View Post
All race hustlers get a lot of money speaking, usually put up by poor people of each race.
Outside of one or two outliers (Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson) I'm not so sure that race hustling is a lucrative profession for people of any race.

Old 03-30-2016, 05:16 PM

P
Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
Outside of one or two outliers (Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson) I'm not so sure that race hustling is a lucrative profession for people of any race.
Oh it's very lucrative. Al Sharpton doesn't make money speaking. They're deeply within the state, the establishment. Majority of the black people probably don't like or follow them. They're old news.

Black people are now following guys like Umar Johnson and Polight. They vibe with the black youth a whole lot more. And they get pretty good money. Umar has a Go Fund Me account, and has made well over $300k from that site alone. Between writing books and getting paid (by poor black people) to speak all over the country he's set.

The same with Jared Taylor. He gets a ton of money to speak and write books in invoking the fear of "white genocide". He speaks at a lot of universities. Now Jared is a legit intellectual, so more than llikely has many many sources of funding. A lot of it likely come from likely poor white people. That's obviously who he targets and tries to appeal to in his speeches.

Old 03-30-2016, 05:20 PM

Here is a great race hustler video from Jared Taylor. Very good speaker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t8KNRjO5Vg

He has a calm and deliberate delivery. Many Libertarian "intellectuals" are also trying to jump on the white nationalist gravy train like Stefan Molyneux. He decided to move into the lucrative field of white race hustling. Even supposed anarchist Chris Cantel somehow links white nationalism with Libertarianism. Don't think for a second that none of them are asking for money. They all are. And they're all blatantly inconsistent.

Old 03-30-2016, 05:33 PM

5,097 posts, read 2,316,736 times
Dude, drop the obsession with race. I mean, seriously. What the f$%k is wrong with you people, doesn't it ever get old?

Old 03-30-2016, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
Dude, drop the obsession with race. I mean, seriously. What the f$%k is wrong with you people, doesn't it ever get old?
I'm all for the US government abolishing all racial groups. Something I believe in. And I will constantly attack both black and white nationalist. To show increase awareness of how both movements are an absolute scam.

Old 03-30-2016, 05:39 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,377,888 times
If you're referring to Chris Cantwell he is no longer an anarchist the last I heard. He rejoined the Libertarian Party which makes him a bona fide statist.

Old 03-30-2016, 06:14 PM

12,041 posts, read 6,576,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
dude, drop the obsession with race. I mean, seriously. What the f$%k is wrong with you people, doesn't it ever get old?
+1 ^^^ this

Old 03-30-2016, 06:32 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,765,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by branh0913 View Post
Now white race hustling historically has existed since the dawn of America. The idea of "whiteness" was once given to poor and uneducated whites who the elites feared would ban together with the black lower class against the rich. Over the years white race hustling has taken many forms, and different things have lured white into nationalist groups. The latest white nationalist ideology is race realism.
Nationalism is an ideology, realism is not.
Quote:
Now I'm not going to get into how inaccurate race realism actually is.
Good decision there. Realism is tough to argue with.

Quote:
Guys like Jared Taylor and Charles Murray...
... have little in common other than that they are highly educated people who write about race and culture. Taylor is a white nationalist. Murray is a mainstream conservative academic.

Old 03-30-2016, 06:34 PM

20,058 posts, read 20,872,330 times
Wtf???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies