Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who is your choice for President in November?
Hillary Clinton 133 39.47%
Donald Trump 204 60.53%
Voters: 337. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2018, 07:13 AM

25,368 posts, read 37,084,455 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoliu View Post
funny that Hilary won million more votes on Tuesday tan trump did, yet the poll here tells a different story. maybe NYC data forum is overcrowded with gop-leading members.

Yah THINK?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2018, 05:45 PM

5,123 posts, read 4,972,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefir King View Post
Since it looks likely that it will be a Clinton-Trump race in November, who is your choice for president?

How surprisingly accurate the NY-CD survey is...

Thanks Mr. KK!

Old 07-18-2018, 06:29 PM

8,665 posts, read 5,847,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by campers;43788050[B
]Two terrible choices[/b].

I agree neither is decent choice!

Old 07-18-2018, 06:32 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,880,554 times
Poll needed a third option.
Anyone else.
The poll is like.
What is your choice of a fatal disease?
1. Advanced colon cancer
2. Elephantitis of the testicles

Old 07-18-2018, 06:35 PM

4,139 posts, read 4,529,770 times
Hasn’t this already been decided? We are living the nightmare.

Old 07-18-2018, 08:54 PM

5,123 posts, read 4,972,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nurider2002 View Post
Hasn’t this already been decided? We are living the nightmare.

Yes, a nightmare indeed, a good nightmare for main street Americans.... GDP grows at >3%, jobless at historic low, Little Kim and Putin came to meet with with King Trump on theirs knees, Chinese economy is faltering, EU/Canada/Mexico were disappointed with the end of deceptive trades with the US, US$$ is strong against all world currencies, terror attack is under complete control, illegal immigrants are thinking five times before they decide to risk their luck to cross the board. How terrible everything is...

Old 07-20-2018, 03:58 PM

16,083 posts, read 6,848,003 times
I have been around along time. I have been employed under quite a few dem and rep presidents.

The tally on my experience mostly as a middle class democrat voting worker was that I have always observed the country as well as my
employment always doing far better under the reigns of a Republican President.

With all the faults that President Donald Trump comes with he shows me that he cares enough to be president with all this non stop daily
attack on him ,his family,his ideas. Any other person would have thrown in the towel and said **********.He doesn't need the title of president.
He's president of many of his own businesses. He is in it for us. Mr. Trump prove to me that he is
not a quitter and that he'll stand up to anybody throwing punches at him for the sake of this country he loves so much.
Even with the latest North Korean and Russian meetings he has been bashed with a mallet over and over but bounces back.
Don't be surprised if one day these 2 countries become our future trading partners as when we finally cut the umbilical chord from China. Say goodbye to those cheap $.99 cent stores of poison and keep your eyes open to the better quality of imports soon to come down the road as well as high paying exporting jobs for more and more Americans.President Donald Trump was born and raised in NY , the pillar ,of this great country, and he is not a back stroking politician. Let the others under him right the laws that he dictates and writes into law that will make this country greater than ever before.

Yup. He's got my vote this next election.

Old 07-20-2018, 04:04 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,758,329 times
Nobody in their right mind would pick Hillary!

Old 07-20-2018, 04:28 PM

326 posts, read 199,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoliu View Post
Yes, a nightmare indeed, a good nightmare for main street Americans.... GDP grows at >3%, jobless at historic low, Little Kim and Putin came to meet with with King Trump on theirs knees, Chinese economy is faltering, EU/Canada/Mexico were disappointed with the end of deceptive trades with the US, US$$ is strong against all world currencies, terror attack is under complete control, illegal immigrants are thinking five times before they decide to risk their luck to cross the board. How terrible everything is...
A complete nightmare indeed!

I'm so busy at work I barely have time to sleep! Been doing 80-100 hours per week for the last month and it's gonna last all summer!

Who needs a life when you can get 40-60 hours of overtime a week!

Gee thanks Trump!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
I have been around along time. I have been employed under quite a few dem and rep presidents.

The tally on my experience mostly as a middle class democrat voting worker was that I have always observed the country as well as my
employment always doing far better under the reigns of a Republican President.

With all the faults that President Donald Trump comes with he shows me that he cares enough to be president with all this non stop daily
attack on him ,his family,his ideas. Any other person would have thrown in the towel and said **********.He doesn't need the title of president.
He's president of many of his own businesses. He is in it for us. Mr. Trump prove to me that he is
not a quitter and that he'll stand up to anybody throwing punches at him for the sake of this country he loves so much.
Even with the latest North Korean and Russian meetings he has been bashed with a mallet over and over but bounces back.
Don't be surprised if one day these 2 countries become our future trading partners as when we finally cut the umbilical chord from China. Say goodbye to those cheap $.99 cent stores of poison and keep your eyes open to the better quality of imports soon to come down the road as well as high paying exporting jobs for more and more Americans.President Donald Trump was born and raised in NY , the pillar ,of this great country, and he is not a back stroking politician. Let the others under him right the laws that he dictates and writes into law that will make this country greater than ever before.

Yup. He's got my vote this next election.
Well said! He's got mine too! Just like 2016!

Old 09-22-2020, 02:24 AM

31,053 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Here's the old Clinton vs. Trump poll. It's interesting to see how wrong and how right CD people were at the time
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies