Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2016, 07:34 AM

24,495 posts, read 17,232,699 times

Advertisements

What happened at that rally was a disgrace and all it did was bolster what Trump is running on which is a fear that America is being lost.
Do the rioting protesters believe they are acting to somehow improve America by blocking Trump or are they afraid that if he is elected he will actually make it difficult for the law breaking illegals that take and take and give nothing back from America? Are the protesters pro Hillary or just anti Trump?

I think it is disgusting that a bunch of immigrants who came to this country either through legal channels or by breaking the law can wave the flag of "their" country in an attempt to block the political process of our country? Do they really want America to become more like Mexico? Why did they come here in the first place?

There was not a single American flag in sight at that near riot why not? Were they standing on them? If the situation was reversed and a group of whites were waving our flag and standing on the Mexican one the world would be outraged at the racist hate message that would send. Why?

We have seen a very disturbing trend taking shape over the last 7 years and more and more we are seeing where violence is the tool used to get noticed. Whatever happened to the idea of a peaceful protest? The million man march from 1995 has turned into riots and looting.
The police are almost powerless having been near castrated by an accusing media and pressures from the oval office.

I fear that if anyone other than Trump wins the Presidency we will see the mobs get larger and more violent and America will become more like a dangerous third world country with areas that the average person cannot visit without fear of being robbed or murdered.

America as we know it and love it is slipping away before our very eyes. This violent protest is evidence of that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2016, 07:43 AM

20,187 posts, read 23,858,535 times
I just saw the videos of the protesters... sad... they are destroying police vehicles which will need to be repaired by the local public using taxpayer funds... so in essence, they hurt taxpayers more than the police... idiots...

Old 04-30-2016, 07:59 AM

27,146 posts, read 15,318,187 times
I didn't see protesters, I saw criminals.

Old 04-30-2016, 08:01 AM

2,643 posts, read 2,443,847 times
Try being objective....in a state with millions of Latinos...a couple hundred come out to cause trouble. When you say things like "America is being lost"...we know what you really mean

Old 04-30-2016, 08:17 AM

62,959 posts, read 29,141,740 times
[quote=lkm370;43888014]Try being objective....in a state with millions of Latinos...a couple hundred come out to cause trouble. When you say things like "America is being lost"...we know what you really mean[quote]

Here's what you don't get. We have been invaded by at least 11 million illegals aliens and yes most are Latinos. There are many Latino citizens who may not be violent up they are demanding amnesty for their ethnic group here illegally. So stating that America is being lost is not too far fetched. Oh, and what is it that we supposedly mean?

Old 04-30-2016, 08:20 AM

2,643 posts, read 2,443,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post

Here's what you don't get. We have been invaded by at least 11 million illegals aliens and yes most are Latinos. There are many Latino citizens who may not be violent up they are demanding amnesty for their ethnic group here illegally. So stating that America is being lost is not too far fetched. Oh, and what is it that we supposedly mean?
I'm all for stopping illegal immigration and deporting the ones here illegally but when people use terms like "were losing America," I think that it turns people off from supporting their cause of stopping illegal immigration.

Old 04-30-2016, 08:26 AM

6,218 posts, read 7,730,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkm370 View Post
I'm all for stopping illegal immigration and deporting the ones here illegally but when people use terms like "were losing America," I think that it turns people off from supporting their cause of stopping illegal immigration.
Why would wanting to stop an unlawful practice, turn people off? Unless they were profiting from, or engaging in said unlawful practice?

Something in that statement doesn't quite add up.......

I don't buy the liberal media's view that I should have sympathy for law breakers, because they must be some kind of victim. If you believe their dribble, then you are their victim.

CN.......

Last edited by Compression; 04-30-2016 at 08:39 AM..

Old 04-30-2016, 08:27 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkm370 View Post
Try being objective....in a state with millions of Latinos...a couple hundred come out to cause trouble. When you say things like "America is being lost"...we know what you really mean
The OP should have said some are here to take over America........as if it was taken from them in the first place. America is not lost, it is being invaded by non-Americans and people who have no intention of becoming American. One only has to be at the supermarket and listen to all the other languages being spoken and not broken English!

Old 04-30-2016, 08:28 AM

24,407 posts, read 26,956,157 times
They are proving what Trump is saying about illegals from Mexico is true and gaining more votes for Trump lol, idiots.

Old 04-30-2016, 08:37 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,759,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
They are proving what Trump is saying about illegals from Mexico is true and gaining more votes for Trump lol, idiots.
True. If Mexicans and BLM riot in more cities, and Muslims pull off a few more San Bernadinos, Trump will win in November. There could be a long hot summer ahead in America.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies