Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2016, 07:16 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,235,884 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
He tells the truth unlike Cruz and Trump.

Obama couldn't find the truth if it was welded to his forehead.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2016, 07:48 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 29 days ago)

27,651 posts, read 16,138,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Voters are sick and tired of GOP politicians and they are pulling for a non-politician.

It's not complicated.

GOP trying to blame Obama for problems they created, is expected. It is also the reason, or one of the reasons, people are sick and tired of them.
and someday democrat voters will pull their heads out of their asses and see the light. Some have and are voting Donald Trump

Old 05-02-2016, 10:27 PM

1,733 posts, read 948,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
Obama couldn't find the truth if it was welded to his forehead.

Out of reps for you, but I agree. ^^

Lies and more lies, yet some people continue to ignore that flaw, not only with Obama, but Hillary as well.

Old 05-02-2016, 10:27 PM

32,065 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd trick op View Post
No, Mr. Obama, you did not "create" Mr. Trump; the blindness, arrogance and self-righteousness of the "Social justice Warriors" among your following did.

Despite the prattling, stereotyping and oversimplification mouthed by your groupies every day, most of the people who've defected from the major parties (and I suspect the Democrats have lost more than the Republicans -- note the heavy cross-filing in Pennsylvania) are people who've paid their dues. And they are not enthused about the army of illegal aliens, and just plain riffraff from the likes of OWS, ACORN and BLM whom you and your Chicago gangster allies have mobilized to create more votes for your parasitic coalition.

Race, sexual orientation and other "badges of protection" have nothing to do with this. You're either a responsible American more concerned with what you have to lose, or you're part of the parasitism.

And that is why, while I know he's a showman whose ideas won't work: come November, I will have little choice but to hold my nose and vote for Donald Trump. Because power in his hands is a much lesser threat to our nation than power in yours -- or Nanny Hillary's.
Oh please, Obama didn't create Trump. It's the inept republicans in the house and senate who created him. If they did their job there would be no reason for someone like Trump. Cruz, Rubio or someone else would be leading among republicans. But good folks who are republicans are tired of losing the presidency with these conservatives who can't win the general election. This is how Trump was created

Old 05-02-2016, 10:29 PM

32,065 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesster View Post
Jindal hit the nail on the head when he said the GOP has to stop being "the party of stupid." It's really too bad the party didn't take that to heart.

I'm not sure if Obama really said the quote attributed to him by the OP, but either way it's fundamentally correct. The Republicans have been putting out carefully crafted messages aimed at attracting the votes of angry, uneducated white racists since at least the 1960s.
Who would listen to Jindal. He bankrupted his own state as govenor

Old 05-03-2016, 09:16 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
From the Tea Party and the Birthers to Donald Trump, Republicans stay in the losing lane!

I LOVE that Republicans are stupid enough to vote for Trump....who is not even a Republican at all (and neither are Trump's children)

I am LOVING watching the implosion of the GOP while waiting to cast my ballot for Hillary to walk into the White House for 8 more years of Dem rule.

Old 05-03-2016, 09:22 AM

28,897 posts, read 30,274,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
A lot of us knew Obama was a radical; we just never knew that our government was the uniparty. This is what brought us Trump:

that is because they are working for the corporations, (world wide) and not the American People.

Old 05-03-2016, 09:32 AM

7,214 posts, read 9,396,200 times
The fact that conservatives don't grasp how their rhetoric over the past eight years has led them down this path is hilarious and pathetic, all at the same time.

Old 05-03-2016, 09:43 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Talking Obama to Republicans I didn't creat Donald Trump Your Bigotry towards me did now you must lay in it

Gobama!

GOP = grumpy old people.

Old 05-03-2016, 09:54 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,680,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda_d View Post
Obviously, you don't know what a demagogue is.
You are just playing ignorant, the definition fits Obama very well.

dem·a·gogue

NOUN
  1. a political leader who seeks support by appealing to popular desires and prejudices rather than by using rational argument.

Last edited by OICU812; 05-03-2016 at 10:02 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies