Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2016, 06:27 AM

5,281 posts, read 6,591,728 times

Advertisements

If the government states that all men are created equal, and black people are people, then why should there need to even exist federal legislation giving black people rights? For the record, I am a black man. I am also an Anarcho-Capitalist, and I do not believe in a government that needs to "issue" rights to people. People should have rights, because rights are natural law, not government law. And as the results of this, one should not need to beg the government for rights, but rather we need to abolish the government that tries to take those rights away from you. I feel that the main issue in the Civil Rights movement was that black people gave the government legitimacy by asking the government for rights. When black people should have been able to succeed despite the government, not because of government.

Now since I criticize Civil Rights, how would I have handled the situation? Well, prior to the Civil Rights movement, black people were showing amazing signs of economic progress. Because Black People understood that the government would NOT step in and help them, then that mean black people had to arm and defend themselves. They also had to build their own communities, their own businesses, build their own schools, and never need a red cent from the government. Back in the 1900s to 1960s black Americans were the most self-sufficient group in America.

I think the only way to fix black America now is to repel all Civil Rights. Because we can talk about genes and low IQs all day. But the bottomline black America is dysfunctional, because black people believe in government more than any other group in America. Black people do NOTHING but wait for government to step in and solve problems. But since the government doesn't know how to solve problems, and black people do. I think we need to just remove all government support out of the black community. Starting with giving blacks no civil rights, no right to vote, no public schools, no police force, and not 1 tax dollar going to help the black community.

The only recourse for black America will be to actually build up their own communities. This mean build their own businesses, build their own schools, and build their own infrastructure. This will stimulate greater economic activity in the black community, and this will in essence rescue the Black Community from big government.

Old 05-10-2016, 06:34 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,550,307 times
Please inform the AA community of their misplaced desire for equal rights.

They need to hear from you.

Keep us updated.

Old 05-10-2016, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Please inform the AA community of their misplaced desire for equal rights.

They need to hear from you.

Keep us updated.

I try to, but many black people are very pro big government, that it's heavily ingrained into their belief system.

Old 05-10-2016, 06:40 AM

28,678 posts, read 18,801,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by branh0913 View Post

Now since I criticize Civil Rights, how would I have handled the situation? Well, prior to the Civil Rights movement, black people were showing amazing signs of economic progress. Because Black People understood that the government would NOT step in and help them, then that mean black people had to arm and defend themselves. They also had to build their own communities, their own businesses, build their own schools, and never need a red cent from the government. Back in the 1900s to 1960s black Americans were the most self-sufficient group in America.

"Arm and defend themselves?" Clearly you were not there because you have zero idea what you're talking about. You don't seem to understand the effect of demographics either in terms of economics or physical violence when the demographic majority has every intent of preventing the minority from achieving any level of independence, much less parity.

Tulsa Race Riot

Freedom Riders

Tuskegee Syphyllis Experiment

This was "arming and defending ourselves" even at a rudimentary level:

Black Panther Party

And just that paltry local effort resulted in massive government violent response to wipe it out. Prior to the Civil Rights struggle, white America had no intent of permitting blacks to "do for ourselves" at any level than the subsistence level they set.

Old 05-10-2016, 06:42 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,550,307 times
Quote:
I try to, but many black people are very pro big government, that it's heavily ingrained into their belief system.

Just a guess...

Maybe they had bad experiences before their civil rights became protected by federal law.

Old 05-10-2016, 06:44 AM

30,069 posts, read 18,674,911 times
Quote:
If the government states that all men are created equal, and black people are people, then why should there need to even exist federal legislation giving black people rights? For the record, I am a black man. I am also an Anarcho-Capitalist, and I do not believe in a government that needs to "issue" rights to people. People should have rights, because rights are natural law, not government law. And as the results of this, one should not need to beg the government for rights, but rather we need to abolish the government that tries to take those rights away from you. I feel that the main issue in the Civil Rights movement was that black people gave the government legitimacy by asking the government for rights. When black people should have been able to succeed despite the government, not because of government.

I think the only way to fix black America now is to repel all Civil Rights. Because we can talk about genes and low IQs all day. But the bottomline black America is dysfunctional, because black people believe in government more than any other group in America. Black people do NOTHING but wait for government to step in and solve problems. But since the government doesn't know how to solve problems, and black people do. I think we need to just remove all government support out of the black community. Starting with giving blacks no civil rights, no right to vote, no public schools, no police force, and not 1 tax dollar going to help the black community.

The only recourse for black America will be to actually build up their own communities. This mean build their own businesses, build their own schools, and build their own infrastructure. This will stimulate greater economic activity in the black community, and this will in essence rescue the Black Community from big government.

Well................... ideally the Constitution insures that all are equal under the law. But in practical application, sometimes this is not true. I am completely opposed to BS "civil rights" movements like "BLM" and con men like Jackson and Sharpton, but until everyone looks the same, civil rights will remain as an issue in America, and probably should.

Old 05-10-2016, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
"Arm and defend themselves?" Clearly you were not there because you have zero idea what you're talking about. You don't seem to understand the effect of demographics either in terms of economics or physical violence when the demographic majority has every intent of preventing the minority from achieving any level of independence, much less parity.

Tulsa Race Riot

Freedom Riders

Tuskegee Syphyllis Experiment

This was "arming and defending ourselves" even at a rudimentary level:

Black Panther Party

And just that paltry local effort resulted in massive government violent response to wipe it out. Prior to the Civil Rights struggle, white America had no intent of permitting blacks to "do for ourselves" at any level than the subsistence level they set.

So in every case, it is the government shutting down black people. So instead of giving black people civil rights, it seems the better solution would have been to reduce the government. I'm mostly convinced that Civil Rights were given to black people because black people were violently fighting back. Not because the government was so caring and loved black people that it gave black people rights. I feel that Civil Rights was mostly to guarantee the prolonged docility of black people in America.

Old 05-10-2016, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Well................... ideally the Constitution insures that all are equal under the law. But in practical application, sometimes this is not true. I am completely opposed to BS "civil rights" movements like "BLM" and con men like Jackson and Sharpton, but until everyone looks the same, civil rights will remain as an issue in America, and probably should.
The issue is no people not having civil rights. The problem is with the government acknowledging Civil Rights or the government allowing civil rights to be violated. I feel that the government should have no say so in whether or not people have rights. People can assert their own rights, the government is the only institution that can take them away. This is why black Americans and all Americans should arm themselves in case the government tries to violate these Civil Rights.

Old 05-10-2016, 06:48 AM

13,240 posts, read 4,928,804 times
Quote:
You might be interested in these as tools of indoctrination:

Strawman theory - RationalWiki

https://www.sog.unc.edu/sites/www.so...20Nov%2013.pdf

Old 05-10-2016, 06:50 AM

13,240 posts, read 4,928,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Just a guess...

Maybe they had bad experiences before their civil rights became protected by federal law.
Understatement of the century.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies