Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2016, 08:22 PM

3,699 posts, read 3,856,184 times

Advertisements

Maybe because the Master Bathroom in the White House is labeled MALE?

Perhaps that will all change now that we can all pee and shart wherever we please regardless of who cares about our parts.

(im joking!) sorta

I'm up for a Female president. It won't make me feel so bad about being stuck in life having a lady job lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2016, 08:27 PM

12,287 posts, read 9,822,024 times
I don't care about the gender of the person running, plenty of women I would vote for. I won't be voting for this women just because she has a vagina.

Old 06-08-2016, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
I don't care about the gender of the person running, plenty of women I would vote for. I won't be voting for this women just because she has a vagina.
lol!! good one.

Old 06-08-2016, 08:37 PM

57,294 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
Well evidently no one has cast a vote for a woman president in 200 years, I'm guessing it has more to do with anatomy than ability.

Somehow your response doesn't convince me that you are quite ready for a female president.

Old 06-08-2016, 08:41 PM

2,851 posts, read 3,475,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Well evidently no one has cast a vote for a woman president in 200 years, I'm guessing it has more to do with anatomy than ability.

Somehow your response doesn't convince me that you are quite ready for a female president.
So because they won't cast a vote based on gender they are "not ready for a female president"?

Has nothing to do with the long history of shady stuff, lies, and obfuscation that Hillary has trademarked since Whitewater?

You seem like you only want to vote based on gender. That's a pretty poor method to choose a leader, generally people want the best person for the job based on previous experience.

Old 06-08-2016, 08:43 PM

Another factor... Females are often torn to shreds in the media for the slightest of things. Males, not so much. I'm not a feminist, but I am sure deep down voters in America (of which I am not one) have always known that putting up a female candidate (or even deeply ingrained in Womens' psyches?) that going up in such a public spot for the entire world to see is too much to handle because they are used to being shred to parts about stuff like weight, hair, makeup, other superficial stuff. My inner feminist must be screaming out right now or something hahaha.

Sorry, but really the whole thing comes across as a media Circus (with a capital C there) to me. Trump V. Hillary. 8 years ago I had no idea who the people running for President of the US was! Now it's the host of one of my favorite TV shows (The Apprentice) versus the wife of the president my grandmother had a HUUUUUUUGE crush on when I was a teenager. Whut? I LOVE that I must have fallen asleep behind a tree or on a rock somewhere and woke up in coocooland! LOVE IT!

I think we DO need a woman president! Trump needs to crawl back to NBC studios later this year and beg for his job back on the Apprentice.

Old 06-08-2016, 08:43 PM

12,287 posts, read 9,822,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post

Good thing I am not worried about convincing you.

Old 06-08-2016, 09:09 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
It is simply harder to become POTUS than it is to be elected president of other countries. Nobody else puts candidates through as rigorous an ordeal. And the small pool of people with the ambition and talent to do that is overwhelmingly male.
Elections in other countries don't require $ 1 billion +/- to win or lose.

Old 06-08-2016, 09:16 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,759,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Elections in other countries don't require $ 1 billion +/- to win or lose.
True. The ability to amass a fortune in campaign funds is among the talents required to be POTUS.

Old 06-08-2016, 09:19 PM

30,371 posts, read 19,162,886 times
Maybe we should elect Paleface Pocahontas...she lied about her ethnicity to get a great job....we need a President like that who will get undeserved benefits for us all in a similar fashion (while smoking Peace Pipe).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies