Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2016, 08:04 AM

7,605 posts, read 4,847,443 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
He didn't kill them the U.S. armed forces did!
My wages are stagnant and I have taken a -$10,000 per year loss in income for the last 7 years and I don't see 2016 shaping up any better.
You must work for the government...
Who is the Commander in Chief? Who is in control of strategy? The idea that Obama has done nothing against Muslim terrorists is just laughable.

33 Trillion in wealth gained since Obama became President. Too bad you missed out. No I have never worked for the government. My wife did become a teacher and took a 50% pay cut when she did. After 10 years she still does not make as much money as she did when she was working in private industry.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2016, 08:50 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,020,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post
Who is the Commander in Chief? Who is in control of strategy? The idea that Obama has done nothing against Muslim terrorists is just laughable.

33 Trillion in wealth gained since Obama became President. Too bad you missed out. No I have never worked for the government. My wife did become a teacher and took a 50% pay cut when she did. After 10 years she still does not make as much money as she did when she was working in private industry.
And how many trillion in debt?

Old 06-15-2016, 09:10 AM

956 posts, read 745,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
How the heck can you say "there's no evidence that the Orlando shooting was ISIS related?
How much more does one need, the shooter himself said it was and ISIS said it was. What do you need, to find an engraved invitation to the ISIS gay party slaying get together?

And THIS is what's leading our country, how could we go wrong???
Very easy to see thru this. POTUS sees this as an opportunity to enact tougher gun laws if this is a single shooter with no ties. Democrats are only CONCERNED with power and total control of the people. Obama could care less about the death of Americans, he has shown this countless times

Old 06-15-2016, 09:10 AM

7,605 posts, read 4,847,443 times
Quote:
And how many trillion in debt?
The 33 trillion growth is based on the NET (ie assets greater than liabilities).

Old 06-15-2016, 11:55 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,732,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stymie13 View Post
He stuck with extremist and rAdical. Never used Isis.

Barack refuses to use the term "radical muslim" because he thinks that is tarring the entire "moderate" muslim people. How come the same does not go for "white supremacist" groups? ALL white supremacist groups are considered "radical" by definition. There are no "moderate" white supremacist groups. When you use the term "white supremacist", EVERYONE knows who you are referring to.

Old 06-15-2016, 12:02 PM

25,964 posts, read 22,132,993 times
Quote:
How the heck can you say "there's no evidence that the Orlando shooting was ISIS related?
How much more does one need, the shooter himself said it was and ISIS said it was. What do you need, to find an engraved invitation to the ISIS gay party slaying get together?

And THIS is what's leading our country, how could we go wrong???
Too many operating under "Ignorance is bliss." https://civilusdefendus.wordpress.co...amic-conquest/ So, the violence will increase as we fill cities with unvetted Muslim Syrian Refugees.

ISIS to Launch a Tet Offensive Against 50 American Cities - Dave Hodges - The Common Sense Show Some people want to believe that these are isolated incidents. They are not. "Right this way said the spider (Obama) to the fly (American people)"

Old 06-15-2016, 01:46 PM

30,259 posts, read 23,746,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unlblkrubi View Post
Very easy to see thru this. POTUS sees this as an opportunity to enact tougher gun laws if this is a single shooter with no ties. Democrats are only CONCERNED with power and total control of the people. Obama could care less about the death of Americans, he has shown this countless times
A little reminder from Col. Allen West from 5 and 6 years ago...the only one, until Trump, who had the spine to tell the truth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkGQmCZjJ0k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MZx38i6iYs

The libs and the clown in the WH can pretend it's because of guns, or Trump (as if terrorism didn't happen before Trump), or pretend it's because of Christians, or pretend it's because of white people, or pretend it's because of some other ridiculous thing besides Islam, it's not going to stop attacks, and it's not scoring points for the left.

Also, Press Briefing by Press Secretary Josh Earnest, 6/13/2016:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press...arnest-6132016

Quote:
Q And finally, just a question about something you said earlier. Can you say that the White House has never reached legal determination that it has exhausted all of its efforts when it comes to unilaterally acting through executive orders and such on gun control? Has it ever reached that determination? Or is it still looking?

MR. EARNEST: Rich, I’m not going to rule out that the President may at some point in the future take steps, but I think we made pretty clear when the President announced a series of executive actions back in January, that he had asked his team to consider every available option for using his executive authority --

Q In those words, “Every available option at the time”?

MR. EARNEST: -- and the President’s team pursued every available option. But again, they’re also always looking. And if there are new ways to use executive authority to keep the American people safe, the President won’t hesitate to use them.
That fool is going to start something serious....seriously bad if he makes any attempt to use his pen and phone and go against our 2nd Amendment Rights.

And finally, the NRA, along with many American people, have had enough:

NRA breaks silence, hits anti-gun media, 'myth' of mass shootings surge | Washington Examiner

Quote:
The National Rifle Association has broken from its practice of going radio silent after a mass shooting, issuing over a dozen tweets blasting the anti-gun media for spewing lies about guns and portraying mass shootings on the rise.
There's a lot of really filthy dirty politics being played right now, in many areas....I don't think this November is going to be what we are used to. The establishment, and that clown in the WH, cannot be trusted...I have 0 trust in this government anymore...absolutely none.

Old 06-16-2016, 06:10 AM

57,315 posts, read 26,228,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
A little reminder from Col. Allen West from 5 and 6 years ago...the only one, until Trump, who had the spine to tell the truth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkGQmCZjJ0k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MZx38i6iYs

The libs and the clown in the WH can pretend it's because of guns, or Trump (as if terrorism didn't happen before Trump), or pretend it's because of Christians, or pretend it's because of white people, or pretend it's because of some other ridiculous thing besides Islam, it's not going to stop attacks, and it's not scoring points for the left.

Also, Press Briefing by Press Secretary Josh Earnest, 6/13/2016:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press...arnest-6132016

That fool is going to start something serious....seriously bad if he makes any attempt to use his pen and phone and go against our 2nd Amendment Rights.

And finally, the NRA, along with many American people, have had enough:

NRA breaks silence, hits anti-gun media, 'myth' of mass shootings surge | Washington Examiner

There's a lot of really filthy dirty politics being played right now, in many areas....I don't think this November is going to be what we are used to. The establishment, and that clown in the WH, cannot be trusted...I have 0 trust in this government anymore...absolutely none.

Well that was 4 minutes of my life wasted that I will never get back. Allen West who served 1 year in Kuwait and 1 year in Iraq, retired after the murder of an Iraqi after being court martialed is an expert.

So we can't attack the enemy until we define him, we don't need to just say the words "radical Islam and we are on our way. Now we know they are terrorists and can change our entire strategy.

Old 06-16-2016, 06:16 AM

4,754 posts, read 2,740,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post

You are correct. He's used authorized the use of drones (which I agree with) in places that absolutely despise us (Yemen, Pakistan, the Horn of Africa).

How does that narrative fit into 'the world likes us more now...'

Old 06-16-2016, 07:12 AM

572 posts, read 280,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unlblkrubi View Post
It WAS a single shooter with no ties.

He was a repressed homosexual whose religious upbringing meant he had a lot of unhealthy self-hatred that boiled over and drove him to commit senseless violence. He's not going to say he did it because he was disgusted with himself and took it out on a bunch of gay people if he has issues with his sexuality, he's going to look for a motivation that he can feel good about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies