Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-20-2016, 08:11 AM

2,201 posts, read 1,879,322 times

Advertisements

Mr Trump is rich . His chances for heaven statically are slim. "For a rich man to attain heaven is like a camel going through the eye of a needle". I have a hunch Trump might make the cut and evolve into
a great man instead of a good guy. Why?

Trump dumped the typical hits on chicks and finally settled down with a princess thats wise beyond her years.

Trump has had a uncanny out of the box epiphany of sorts that a child in the womb is known by God and recognized the sleeze behind the ear tickling rights illusion played out by the left demons.

Trump listens !!! What a rich man who listens and learns ?....no way!!!!!........way.

Trump is a evolved patriot and gentleman!!! His early on persona did not quite present as such ,but
due to a difficult to imagine "change" he has become a true American . Do you sense the

Trump respects women and minorities EXCECT when being shafted by same, Then it's war!!! Doesn't
matter about bad press who will make him a rascist or hateful. Don't be naive lambs they are out
to get him , but he doesn't care!!! nor do I!!!!l

Trump is a visionary and although I dislike the present administration I still pray for our president
Mr Obama IS our president!!! He is no match for Trump and nobody is a match for Trump!!

Public opinion and Republican opinion even from the eliteous Paul Ryan a convoluted traditionalist cheesehead! ( Yet a good man)

You don't like him? He cares, but doesn't care at the end of the day. He cares as any nice guy would care for lack of support, but can't dwell on opinion it's your freedom to jump on the Hillary band wagon.

Last edited by openmike; 06-20-2016 at 08:28 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies