Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2018, 11:58 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,489,864 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBeisbol View Post
Of course it is

And shame on you for trying to weaponize it against a real family because you don't like them
It is not that I do not like them, it is that they do not like Americans. They manufactured this outrage for some reason and it was not for the greater good of society. I would not even know who they were if they did not send their child to school with something that looked like a bomb and then launched several law suits. Denatualize them and let in someone that wants to be here and has something to add to this society.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2018, 12:01 PM

3,564 posts, read 1,923,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
It is not that I do not like them, it is that they do not like Americans.
So, you do like them?

Quote:
They manufactured this outrage for some reason and it was not for the greater good of society. I would not even know who they were if they did not send their child to school with something that looked like a bomb and then launched several law suits. Denatualize them and let in someone that wants to be here and has something to add to this society.
Are any of those valid reasons for denaturalization?

Here's a link to help you answer that question

https://immigration.findlaw.com/citi...-revoked-.html

Old 07-24-2018, 12:05 PM

5,162 posts, read 4,489,864 times
Quote:
So, you do like them?

Are any of those valid reasons for denaturalization?

Here's a link to help you answer that question

https://immigration.findlaw.com/citi...-revoked-.html
OH Look, a Google lawyer.

Old 07-24-2018, 12:19 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,845,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tac-Sea View Post
Why should he be blocked? Did he do something wrong? Or are you another one of the uneducated low income Trump "Make America White Again" supporters that can't read or think beyond a fifth grade level?

Might educate yourself on the FBI's 25 year study on terrorism. 1.8 billion Muslims in the world, less than 6% responsible for terrorism. A few million Jews in the world, 7% of them responsible for terrorism. Another 42% are attributed to Latinos, and so on it goes. Yet here you are posting your racist drivel, based on your irrational fear of what you see on the news.....
Ohhhhh the irony. If radical leftist who condone terrorism against their own nation's people and prefer that tax dollars support illegals while Americans suffer are your example of being beyond fifth grade level, you can keep it. You leftists' education comes from radical left wing, anti American, flag burning , Trump despising professors whose teachings are based on the hysteria whipped up by the fake news MSM.

Old 07-24-2018, 12:41 PM

Quote:
OH Look, a Google lawyer.
Ad hominem noted.

Avoidance of the question I originally asked you nearly six hours ago noted.

Has this family done anything to warrant being denaturalized?

Old 07-24-2018, 12:43 PM

309 posts, read 246,440 times
Quote:
Ad hominem noted.

Avoidance of the question I originally asked you nearly six hours ago noted.

Has this family done anything to warrant being denaturalized?
CBeisbol, you won't get answer to that question ever

Old 07-24-2018, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda_Puck View Post
CBeisbol, you won't get answer to that question ever
Oh, ye of little faith.

A person who attempts to insult others by calling them "Google lawyers" wouldn't make a statement like this
Quote:
I agree they should not be allowed back in the US.
Unless they were quite familiar with either the specifics of this case or, at minimum, the naturalization process and laws.

OR they were absolutely full of it...shhhhh.

Old 07-24-2018, 12:54 PM

309 posts, read 246,440 times
Quote:
Oh, ye of little faith.

A person who attempts to insult others by calling them "Google lawyers" wouldn't make a statement like this

Unless they were quite familiar with either the specifics of this case or, at minimum, the naturalization process and laws.

OR they were absolutely full of it...shhhhh.

Old 07-24-2018, 01:02 PM

50,830 posts, read 24,335,838 times
Quote:
The process requires a lot of paperwork and at least some interviews. I think even a well intentioned person could slip up and make a mistake. I have a few friends that have just gone through citizenship and some that are going through it and it is a pretty long and drawn out process. The threat of denaturalization is something that has become a reality now. I would love for Trump to latch on to this boys story because he seems like he would act on it. Alas, I am not on the Twitter so I have to hope that someone else gets him interested in this family.
I notice that you never answer the question. You just pull out your hope for an authoritarian response.

Old 07-24-2018, 01:04 PM

50,830 posts, read 24,335,838 times
Quote:
Of course it is

And shame on you for trying to weaponize it against a real family because you don't like them
Exactly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies