Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2018, 08:10 AM

3,564 posts, read 1,926,777 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
He can be denaturalized, have his green card revoked and visas denied.
Sure. He can be.
But as I asked you over 24 hours ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBeisbol View Post
On what grounds can he be denied entry?
*emphasis mine
I didn't ask by what process can he be denied entry
What "grounds"?

And calling a lawyer would not help to answer that question.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2018, 08:16 AM

3,564 posts, read 1,926,777 times
Quote:
Fraud is exactly what they should go after. am not saying they will find something but someone that says "He is a citizen" should know that he is a naturalized citizen and that denaturalization exists. They have used it in the past to deport "communist sympathizers" and with the amount of data they have on these new immigrants it just takes a determined President, a sympathetic judge and some laziness in the application. It is amazing what government employees can find when their careers depend on it.

The US may also be able to prevent their boarding aircraft headed to the US on the far side or possibly even not renew their passports.

I personally have a lot of friends that will not travel to the US anymore because the rules are stricter, they deny entry for what we feel are odd reasons and they go through the phones of even citizens.

I know all of you are immigration lawyers that know that Camp X-Ray has been closed for years.
So,
[quote=Old Guard;52573117]they should not be allowed back in the US, /QUOTE]
Because they might find a some technicality on their application?

Sure, education might be able to fix a lack of knowledge
I don't think any education can fix your problem

Old 07-25-2018, 11:04 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,495,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda_Puck View Post
Of course denationalization exists, no one denies that. If "a determined President" and "a sympathetic judge" starts looking at your record, they might find some reason to throw you in Jail as well Not saying they will but they might.
I am not arguing with that. Harvey Silverglate, a civil liberties lawyer, states that the average American inadvertently commits three felonies a day.

Quote:

Regarding your friends who do not travel to US anymore, its their decision. I am not sure what they are trying to hide but there are thousands of immigrants who travel in and out of US everyday without any problem. US is the country of law and order, if your friends did not break any law why are they afraid to travel ?
Nobody is a afraid to travel but nobody likes to be treated like a criminal and have their electronic devices searched upon entry, I believe you are required to give your passwords to these devices even if you are an American and that they also ask for your social media accounts. You may not have a problem with that but many just do not think it is worth the intrusion into their privacy or the hassle.

Old 07-25-2018, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Because they might find a some technicality on their application?

Sure, education might be able to fix a lack of knowledge
I don't think any education can fix your problem
That is not the reason, that is the tool I think they should use.

Old 07-25-2018, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Sure. He can be.
But as I asked you over 24 hours ago

*emphasis mine
I didn't ask by what process can he be denied entry
What "grounds"?

And calling a lawyer would not help to answer that question.
The grounds would be not having a valid visa.

Old 07-25-2018, 11:54 AM

309 posts, read 246,755 times
Quote:
I am not arguing with that. Harvey Silverglate, a civil liberties lawyer, states that the average American inadvertently commits three felonies a day.

Nobody is a afraid to travel but nobody likes to be treated like a criminal and have their electronic devices searched upon entry, I believe you are required to give your passwords to these devices even if you are an American and that they also ask for your social media accounts. You may not have a problem with that but many just do not think it is worth the intrusion into their privacy or the hassle.

No, your don't need to provide password for your device. You are more than welcome to trust your friends who don't travel to US anymore but apparently know of all the issues at Port of entry but there is no requirement to give your passwords. Don't trust my word either on this, contact an immigration lawyer and he can tell you what Information can/can not be requested at Port of entry.

What visa? They are naturalized US citizens so don't need any visa..

Old 07-25-2018, 12:27 PM

Quote:
No, your don't need to provide password for your device. You are more than welcome to trust your friends who don't travel to US anymore but apparently know of all the issues at Port of entry but there is no requirement to give your passwords. Don't trust my word either on this, contact an immigration lawyer and he can tell you what Information can/can not be requested at Port of entry.

What visa? They are naturalized US citizens so don't need any visa..
Keep your head in the game, denaturalize, revoke green card status, deny Visa.

Old 07-25-2018, 12:31 PM

309 posts, read 246,755 times
Quote:
On what grounds? You have been asked this question so many times but rather than giving answer, you keep beating around the bush

Old 07-25-2018, 12:43 PM

3,163 posts, read 1,729,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Ahmed Mohamed, the Muslim teenager who made headlines last year when he was suspended for bringing a homemade clock to school in Irving, returned to the United States Monday afternoon.

“Ahmed and his family have missed his grandmother, his aunts, uncles, cousins and friends here in Irving and across North Texas very much,” Aldean Mohamed said. “Ahmed and his nuclear family miss America and their whole family here in America very much.”

The 14-year-old said he's happy to be back home, and seeing his friends and family is first priority. He's been going to school in Qatar and says there's a 50/50 chance he'll finish high school in the U.S., but says he definitely wants to go to college here. He says he's interested in coding, engineering and technology.

Awwww How Cute, Obamaboy wants to return to the USA. He should be blocked form returning.

Ahmed Mohamed, Irving's infamous 'Clock Boy,' returning to the United States - Story | KDFW
How did all of his family end up in the States?

Old 07-25-2018, 12:58 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,374,228 times
Quote:
You are simply putting forth an absurd point. The only grounds for denaturalization deal with a lack of truth in the application.

This guy was naturalized as a minor thus no possibility of falsehoods in the application.

So he is forever an American citizen unless he should decide otherwise. And there is nothing the President, the AG or you can do about it.

So kindly knock off this silly nonsense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies