Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2018, 05:38 PM

5,162 posts, read 4,492,253 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
I'm sorry to report to "conservatives" that 10's of thousand of "Mooossseeleeemmss" are right now working in Silicon Valley, Pacific NW and other hot spots creating all the stuff you use to complain about Muslims....
Well there are a lot of people that do not like that in this country. They have hurt the American programmers by lowering price and there are many that got their H1B visa's through fraud, of course not all that fraud is on the employee side. Many of these foreign programmers are not really that good, but they do work for cheaper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
The fact that people have to pick on a smart school child is crazy...bonkers. It reminds me of Who is American Episode 2......
Nobody is picking on this kid. This kid took a commercial clock that was disassembled, had some other parts added to it that had no function other than to make it look more sinister and put it into a case and brought it to school and did not act with good faith. Here is what U.S. District Judge Sam A. Lindsay had to say:

Quote:
“First, other than wholesale conclusory and speculative statements, Plaintiff does not allege any facts from which this court can reasonably infer that any IISD employee intentionally discriminated against A.M. based on his race or religion,”

“This is not a situation in which a person standing in Principal Cummings’s shoes can take unnecessary risks,” “On the one hand, by not taking action he is faced with the gruesome prospect of death or serious injury of persons had the device actually been a bomb and exploded; and. On the other hand, he is faced with a federal lawsuit for denial of a student’s constitutional rights because the device turned out not to be a bomb.
“Woe onto the principal who fails to act on a potential threat that later becomes a reality!”
I agree with the judge.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2018, 05:49 PM

3,564 posts, read 1,924,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
I said that he should not be allowed back into the country and a couple of Google lawyers said that he is a US Citizen, so I ask "And?" but they would not answer what they meant. The fact is that he is a naturalized US Citizen and there is a denaturalization process. It is not why they would denaturalize him, but that being a naturalized citizen does not make you immune. The steps would be denaturalize, revoke greencard do not approve VISA.
Lies

As I spelled out here

My very first post in the thread was my asking you
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBeisbol View Post
On what grounds can he be denied entry?
You have no answer for that
As a naturalized citizen he cannot be denied entry.
You are absolutely unaware of any reason for him to be denaturalized.

Old 07-24-2018, 06:10 PM

24,421 posts, read 23,084,509 times
The little stooge realized what a crap hole he was getting sent to and the kids dingus jerk of a father didn't get the payoff he hoped he'd get. I hope he gets his ass beat in school.

Old 07-24-2018, 08:49 PM

35,084 posts, read 17,051,842 times
Quote:
You both stated that he was a citizen in response to a post as that is where it ended. The fact is that he is a naturalized citizen and there is a process called denaturalization. The burden is on the two of you to prove that he cannot be denaturalized not for me to prove that he can.
Though I side with you and repped you the burden of proof is on you. I'm an attorney and I've never heard of anyone being stripped of citizenship except maybe for fraud in the application.

Old 07-25-2018, 12:21 AM

3,614 posts, read 1,738,278 times
If I'm not mistaken there was a multi-million dollar judgment issued against Clock boy and his militant Father. If they come back to the states the judgment will be enforced.

Old 07-25-2018, 05:44 AM

35,084 posts, read 17,051,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGR_NYR View Post
If I'm not mistaken there was a multi-million dollar judgment issued against Clock boy and his militant Father. If they come back to the states the judgment will be enforced.
Easier said than done.

Old 07-25-2018, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBeisbol View Post
Lies

As I spelled out here

My very first post in the thread was my asking you

You have no answer for that
As a naturalized citizen he cannot be denied entry.
You are absolutely unaware of any reason for him to be denaturalized.
He can be denaturalized, have his green card revoked and visas denied. Call a lawyer if you wish clarification of the process and pay for your post K12 education.

Old 07-25-2018, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
Though I side with you and repped you the burden of proof is on you. I'm an attorney and I've never heard of anyone being stripped of citizenship except maybe for fraud in the application.
Fraud is exactly what they should go after. am not saying they will find something but someone that says "He is a citizen" should know that he is a naturalized citizen and that denaturalization exists. They have used it in the past to deport "communist sympathizers" and with the amount of data they have on these new immigrants it just takes a determined President, a sympathetic judge and some laziness in the application. It is amazing what government employees can find when their careers depend on it.

The US may also be able to prevent their boarding aircraft headed to the US on the far side or possibly even not renew their passports.

I personally have a lot of friends that will not travel to the US anymore because the rules are stricter, they deny entry for what we feel are odd reasons and they go through the phones of even citizens.

I know all of you are immigration lawyers that know that Camp X-Ray has been closed for years.

Old 07-25-2018, 07:42 AM

309 posts, read 246,566 times
Quote:
Fraud is exactly what they should go after. am not saying they will find something but someone that says "He is a citizen" should know that he is a naturalized citizen and that denaturalization exists. They have used it in the past to deport "communist sympathizers" and with the amount of data they have on these new immigrants it just takes a determined President, a sympathetic judge and some laziness in the application. It is amazing what government employees can find when their careers depend on it.

The US may also be able to prevent their boarding aircraft headed to the US on the far side or possibly even not renew their passports.

I personally have a lot of friends that will not travel to the US anymore because the rules are stricter, they deny entry for what we feel are odd reasons and they go through the phones of even citizens.

I know all of you are immigration lawyers that know that Camp X-Ray has been closed for years.
Of course denationalization exists, no one denies that. If "a determined President" and "a sympathetic judge" starts looking at your record, they might find some reason to throw you in Jail as well Not saying they will but they might.

Regarding your friends who do not travel to US anymore, its their decision. I am not sure what they are trying to hide but there are thousands of immigrants who travel in and out of US everyday without any problem. US is the country of law and order, if your friends did not break any law why are they afraid to travel ?

Old 07-25-2018, 07:43 AM

1,874 posts, read 819,384 times
now fully trained in making ieds....great
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies