Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are you still going to vote for Hillary now that you know she and the DNC is corrupt?
YES, I'll still vote for her despite the establishment's corruption 9 19.15%
NO, I'm no longer voting for Hillary 38 80.85%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2016, 09:16 PM

24,422 posts, read 27,119,235 times

Advertisements

I'm just wondering how many people who were planning to vote for Hillary are no longer now that we know the DNC colluded with Hillary to stop Bernie in his tracks.

I'm not asking if you are switching your vote to Trump, simply... how many of you are not going to vote for Hillary anymore.

Last edited by bmw335xi; 07-24-2016 at 09:28 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2016, 09:19 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,733,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
I'm just wondering how many people who were planning to vote for Hillary are no longer now that we know the DNC colluded with Hillary to stop Bernie in his tracks. I'm not asking if you are switching your vote to Trump, simply... how many of you are not going to vote for Hillary anymore.
A lot of them werent really voting 'FOR' Hillary, they're just so mad at trump for having a big ego that they're willing to vote for a stone criminal no matter what that criminal does. They're SO angry at Trump for being bluntly honest, they would vote for Charles Manson if he was the democratic nominee.

Old 07-24-2016, 09:20 PM

11,669 posts, read 18,012,752 times
Of course I'm still voting for her. I am NOT going to let Trump win this thing. That's just how bad Trump really is. So bad, that I would rather vote for a candidate who has potential corruption. I'm with her. I love her. We need her.

Old 07-24-2016, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
A lot of them werent really voting 'FOR' Hillary, they're just so mad at trump for having a big ego that they're willing to vote for a stone criminal no matter what that criminal does. They're SO angry at Trump for being bluntly honest, they would vote for Charles Manson if he was the democratic nominee.
I agree with you, they want someone who just spoons feeds them what they want to hear instead of someone who will talk to them straight.

Old 07-24-2016, 09:23 PM

31,846 posts, read 17,696,558 times
Hillary voters are blind to all things she does, so don't think any of this is going to sway them.

They won't read the emails and apparently believe Politico's fake statement that the Russians released the emails to benefit Trump.

The dopes are too stupid to read the part where Politico doesn't use the bathroom without the DNC's blessing.

NOW I know what people mean when they refer to them as low-IQ voters.

Old 07-24-2016, 09:25 PM

11,669 posts, read 18,012,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Hillary voters are blind to all things she does, so don't think any of this is going to sway them.

They won't read the emails and apparently believe Politico's fake statement that the Russians released the emails to benefit Trump.

The dopes are too stupid to read the part where Politico doesn't use the bathroom without the DNC's blessing.

NOW I know what people mean when they refer to them as low-IQ voters.
Nothing can change my mind. I will vote for Hillary NO MATTER WHAT. Trump is an absolutely insane candidate and we can NOT afford to have him be president. Ever.

Old 07-24-2016, 09:26 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,733,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nep321 View Post
Of course I'm still voting for her. I am NOT going to let Trump win this thing. That's just how bad Trump really is. So bad, that I would rather vote for a candidate who has potential corruption. I'm with her. I love her. We need her.

you don't know how bad he is because he's not taken office, how are you 'predicting' he will be a bad president? also, you don't seem to grasp how the presidency works, the president is not a 'ruler' there's a lot that has to happen for a president to change things, Trump loves Mike Pence and he has career politicians in Christie and Gingrich as his advisors, and he will listen to them on important matters, its not like he's just going to sit in the office and push buttons like the wizard of oz, he's going to sit down with people smarter than he is on inside political issues and come up with a good plan, he knows those guys know more than he does, he's surrounded himself with the best and the brightest.

The eyes can't see what the brain doesn't know.

Old 07-24-2016, 09:27 PM

I wasn't planning to vote for Hillary, but I posted the news story on facebook along with saying I could never support Hillary after these findings and I noticed a decent amount of the people liking it and sharing it were those who posted positive things about Hillary.

Old 07-24-2016, 09:28 PM

31,846 posts, read 17,696,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nep321 View Post
Nothing can change my mind. I will vote for Hillary NO MATTER WHAT. Trump is an absolutely insane candidate and we can NOT afford to have him be president. Ever.
Yes, we're all aware of your love for her.

You know what they say about love being blind.

Old 07-24-2016, 09:29 PM

5,376 posts, read 5,358,932 times
Why not?

The Conservative Case for Hillary Clinton

Why Conservatives Should Vote Hillary

5 Reasons Republicans Should Vote for Hillary

But, that being said, I'm looking at voting Green, unless it looks close.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies