Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2016, 07:37 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,648,625 times

Advertisements

Case in point.

The DNC Border Fence where only the certain Democrats are allowed to pass.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2016, 07:39 PM

2,339 posts, read 2,072,628 times
Out of the two of them, it's Trump who won't be able to get anything done as President. Hillary can get loads done, but it seems like it depends on which puppeteer is holding her strings at any given time. Kind of a cruel joke really.

4,783 posts, read 3,744,135 times
Both parties support and serve the most elite of all human beings on the planet earth. The Central Banking Families. Everything else that they spew is just garbage to entertain the slaves...

7,578 posts, read 5,330,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratch33 View Post
Yes. The people should trust and follow the billionaire. He's anti-establishment.
Now that is funny. Trump as Robin Hood!

Old 07-28-2016, 07:46 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,574,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post

Not half as funny as Hillary claiming she would fix the Country, by Pandering to groups like BLM. Radical Muslims, and having open Borders.

Old 07-28-2016, 08:03 PM

16,216 posts, read 11,343,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zortation View Post
Out of the two of them, it's Trump who won't be able to get anything done as President. Hillary can get loads done, but it seems like it depends on which puppeteer is holding her strings at any given time. Kind of a cruel joke really.
Who in their right mind wants anything more done?; we need to undo the damage caused by decades of statism and over-centralization (and the positives of the societal "safety net" can be preserved and made more efficient by restoring more local oversight).

Old 07-28-2016, 08:22 PM

131 posts, read 78,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irspow View Post
Both parties support and serve the most elite of all human beings on the planet earth. The Central Banking Families. Everything else that they spew is just garbage to entertain the slaves...
yeah that's why the republican party didn't want trump to be the nominee. But if he does win. It's his party. And in turn the people's party as he is anti-establishment.

Old 07-28-2016, 08:28 PM

10,513 posts, read 5,170,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DianneP21 View Post
I think it's also a once in a lifetime chance to get a candidate like Donald Trump who's actually for the American people. And put here because the American people.
Are you sure Trump is for the American people? or is he only saying that he's for the people?

Look at Trump University -- Trump said pay me 35k and I'll teach you how to get rich. The students got nothing in return. No degree. No certificate. No college credits. The ripoff was so bad eleven states are suing him for racketeering and fraud.

With Clinton, we basically get Obama's third term. Status quo. I'd rather have that than trust the presidency to a scam artist who will be in court for racketeering and fraud. Donald Trump is a fake and the Repubs know it. That's why Bush, Romney, etc. stayed away from the convention.

Old 07-28-2016, 08:38 PM

3,298 posts, read 2,475,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
I run a deadpan delivery service.

Old 07-28-2016, 08:39 PM

131 posts, read 78,530 times
No actually Donald Trump's first platform of the wall and immigration has been an issue he's been strong on since the 1990's. There's no issue Hillary Clinton has stood long. Not even gay marriage which she was against until 2013. She flip flops on every issue it appears she has no real opinion imo. So she's very unpredictable. Only thing that seems consistent is how she'd work to destabilize many governments like she did Libya as secretary of state. I care more about policy. But speaking of personality. She did say in an interview she admitted herself she tries to tell the truth but can't sometimes. So that leaves me finding it very hard to trust her with anything. And barack Obama is not as bad as Hillary Clinton. He doesn't have that neo con streak that she appears to have. He tries to get America out of war. She tries to get us back in it. And as president that would give her the good old green light to do so.

And no they stayed away because the establishment which those you mentioned are don't support him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Are you sure Trump is for the American people? or is he only saying that he's for the people?

Look at Trump University -- Trump said pay me 35k and I'll teach you how to get rich. The students got nothing in return. No degree. No certificate. No college credits. The ripoff was so bad eleven states are suing him for racketeering and fraud.

With Clinton, we basically get Obama's third term. Status quo. I'd rather have that than trust the presidency to a scam artist who will be in court for racketeering and fraud. Donald Trump is a fake and the Repubs know it. That's why Bush, Romney, etc. stayed away from the convention.

Last edited by DianneP21; 07-28-2016 at 08:55 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies