Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: After what happened to Bernie, Is Hillary and the DNC capable of massive voter fraud in the November
yes 34 82.93%
no 5 12.20%
other 1 2.44%
not sure 1 2.44%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2016, 10:35 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 24 days ago)

29,558 posts, read 16,548,014 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie117 View Post
It seems like the only fraudulent (or rather just shady) occurrence is the fact that Tim Kaine stepped down as head of the DNC and recommended Debbie Schultz as his replacement - the former co-chair of Hillary's 2008 campaign - and somehow, Hillary is practically assured the nomination before it starts for 2016, and the gentlemen who randomly gave up just about the most prestigious seat a Democrat can hold? He's now Hillary's VP candidate. Oh yeah, and Debbie Schultz got her job on the campaign back.

But that's none of my business. Bernie's supporters who pointed this out were rather angry though.

Some people say Republicans are sneaky, but the Democrats are much better at doing sneaky things and going unnoticed.

He didnt randomly step down. He literally resigned as DNC chair at 12:00 and at 12:01 announced his campaign for senate.

I also see no evidence that he recommended DWS, but what if he did ?

Also, she isnt working on the Hillary Campaign. Thats a lie that Bernie supporters have been posting all over the internet for some reason.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2016, 10:39 PM

22,661 posts, read 24,605,343 times
No matter what, it looks like it is going to be a real squeaker.

Yes, I could see the Demorats playing some dirty-pool........only for the good of the nation, of course!!!!!

Old 07-27-2016, 11:14 PM

4,301 posts, read 7,034,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
He didnt randomly step down. He literally resigned as DNC chair at 12:00 and at 12:01 announced his campaign for senate.

I also see no evidence that he recommended DWS, but what if he did ?

Also, she isnt working on the Hillary Campaign. Thats a lie that Bernie supporters have been posting all over the internet for some reason.

Like I said, I don't particularly care either way, I'm not a Democrat so their internal shady tactics are of no concern to me.

But, for the sake of curiosity, I did a little digging, with some help of Google's archived news articles.

First, the Washington Post says that Kaine had no interest in running for Senate:

""Kaine had previously suggested that he wasn’t interested in running for Senate. He was lobbied by senior Democrats in Virginia and across the country, most conspicuously by President Obama, a friend and political ally.""

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...KkC_story.html

Instead, he was encouraged to do so by Obama.

Next, at the time (still 2011), Shultz was considered somewhat of a shock, because she had no experience at that level. And she was chosen over someone much, much more qualified that a larger portion of the party favored:

Why Obama

""Debbie Wasserman Schultz has no statewide, let alone national, experience. But as a tough-talking liberal who can work with Michele Bachmann, she might just be what the Dems need.""

On top of that, Kaine quit with no guarantee he would win the Senate race (he barely won, with 52.9%). Shultz was a sitting member of Congress and DNC chair. You do not have to quit one to perform the function of the other.

The general point being, that if one saw this as more than just a strange coincidence, it is literally a revealing of Hillary Clinton's sociopathic tendencies, and wanting to ensure that "Her Turn" came along, right along with her belief that she has been "destined" for the job of being president.

Old 07-27-2016, 11:36 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,861,248 times
Given the amount of lies that come out of Hillary's lie hole, and how incredibly desperate she is for "her turn", I wouldn't put anything past any of the D's.

The other desperate diva is Obama himself, because he knows the only shot he has of his legacy being something other than "Most Corrupt Ever" is for Monica Lewinsky's boyfriend's wife to win the election.

There's a lot of motive and a LOT of corruption swirling around the toilet we call the Democratic Party.

Old 07-28-2016, 12:51 PM

265 posts, read 191,951 times
At this point, I believe Hillary, the DNC, the News Media and OBAMA, and his administration are capable of all corruption to destroy America

Old 07-28-2016, 02:07 PM

788 posts, read 512,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudVietnamVeteran View Post
After what happened to Bernie, Is Hillary and the DNC capable of massive voter fraud in the November election?
No doubt that "fix" is already in, or at the very least, being constructed and installed now. It's part of their DNA
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies