Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2016, 05:40 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Oh, poor little Obama.

No more gourmet meals in the White House. No more people bowing and scraping to him. No more reading speeches off of teleprompters.

I just don't know how he did it!
well, that might not be true, and here's why?

just something to ponder:

Just suppose that Hillary Clinton wins the election in November?

Then, sometime between November and January, Hillary will be indicted. The IRS is now investigating the Clinton Foundation and the whole e-mail thing isn't over yet.

Once under indictment she won't be able to assume the Office of the President in January. Tim Kaine, who will not actually be the Vice President because neither he nor Hillary have been inaugurated, and cannot assume the Presidency.

The Speaker of the House can't move up to it because there is already a sitting President and Vice President, so President Obama, in an Executive Order citing, "emergency situation," gives himself another four years in office is the only way possible.

Maybe, Obama has been planning this for a while now, knowing he has enough on Hillary to indict her.
He threw her under the bus once before....remember?

Had the Attorney General indicted her based on evidence from the FBI this plan wouldn't have worked because the DNC would have quickly come up with another candidate.

If you think about it, it's not that outrageous. Many people on the left, including the President, want Obama to stay another four years. (There have been talks of it)

The law prohibits him from being re-elected so the only way he can do it is by declaring martial law and suspending the election (which would be a very negative thing for the country) or to declare himself still President because the elected candidate cannot assume her duties.

The latter makes more sense and is actually more feasible, and since it's never been done before, it would set a precedent that would be difficult to challenge.

Four more years of Obama and a mostly useless Republican House and Senate would give Obama the time he needs to continue destroying and changing the country to fit his stated goals.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2016, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I wish him along with Bush their days in Hell.
yeah, me to....but, when you watch the politicians and have seen what has gone on thru the years, ya just gotta wonder, how long they've been playing this game, yanno?

Bush took us to war, over all of this, and then moved into Afghanistan, and no one called him on that? Why?

Old 08-15-2016, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
The liberals are still at it. Denying the problem and living in their fantasy world.
Its not just the liberals, I happen to know a lot of Republicans who also have their heads in the sand.

You see, not to many people know or remember this stuff...people forget...they get wrapped up in their own lives, and begin to rely on the Media for their information...the Media has known this for years, so they set up their own little scheme program...

and look at the money behind the Media?

I watched Sunday Morning, and it was all about Bashing Trump, and it was constant, and has been that way...

they are selling us out....
Money is power, and those who own the Media, certainly do have way too much power.

Old 08-15-2016, 05:47 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,749,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
yeah, me to....but, when you watch the politicians and have seen what has gone on thru the years, ya just gotta wonder, how long they've been playing this game, yanno?

Bush took us to war, over all of this, and then moved into Afghanistan, and no one called him on that? Why?
Ummm, NO ONE called Bush on Afghanistan????

Are you kidding me??????!!!!!!??????

Around the world, hundreds of thousands of people took to the streets protesting the US invasion of Afghanistan.

I remember it very well, because I was one of them.

What were YOU doing?

Old 08-15-2016, 05:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Ummm, NO ONE called Bush on Afghanistan????

Are you kidding me??????!!!!!!??????

Around the world, hundreds of thousands of people took to the streets protesting the US invasion of Afghanistan.

I remember it very well, because I was one of them.

What were YOU doing?
I'm talking our Government, did they stop him, no! Of course people around the world protested, but Washington didn't listen, did they? Bush just went ahead and did it....why and how...I was so upset about that, couldn't believe he got away with it, but how and why? Think about a much bigger picture.

We all know the answer to that question....and yet, his brother made it up for one of the candidates for the President this go round, Why and more importantly how?

How stupid do they think Americas are? And more importantly, why are Americans so misinformed?

Think about how big this really goes....?

Old 08-15-2016, 05:55 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
North never said he was afraid of bin Laden.

At the time, bin Laden was among the Afghanistan resistance forces fighting the USSR, and we were arming bin Laden, among others. He was one of the good guys then.

North did mention Abu Nidal in his testimony.

Did Oliver North Warn Congress About Osama Bin Laden? : snopes.com
North debunked this internet rumor in 2002.

Warned About bin Laden?

Mohammad Atta, Egyptian, 9/11 terrorist did not blow up a bus in Israel in 1986.

http://archive.adl.org/rumors/atta_rumors.html

I was at the WTC on 9/11. Clients, friends and neighbor's of mine died in the WTC on 9/11.

Trump reported seeing " thousands and thousands of Muslims celebrating in NJ" on TV.
The fact is there was no such coverage. He "misremembered" or read it on the Internet.

Trump called Obama and Hillary the founders of ISIS at least 10 times last week. Some conservative media attempted to help him by articulating what he meant. Instead Trump doubled down on the drivel. Next morning he tweeted he was being sarcastic and media I fell for it. Ha ha.

Last edited by middle-aged mom; 08-15-2016 at 06:19 AM..

Old 08-15-2016, 05:55 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Quote:
Its not just the liberals, I happen to know a lot of Republicans who also have their heads in the sand.

You see, not to many people know or remember this stuff...people forget...they get wrapped up in their own lives, and begin to rely on the Media for their information...the Media has known this for years, so they set up their own little scheme program...

and look at the money behind the Media?

I watched Sunday Morning, and it was all about Bashing Trump, and it was constant, and has been that way...

they are selling us out....
Money is power, and those who own the Media, certainly do have way too much power.
Yeah, you have a good point it isn't just liberals. We have seen establishment politicians or the status quo on both sides doing everything in their power to keep them feeding like vampires off the tax payer.
More voters alive today that weren't around through the Clinton years and don't know about all the corruption they inspired and participated in. Even fewer that were around for Watergate.

Old 08-15-2016, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Yeah, you have a good point it isn't just liberals. We have seen establishment politicians or the status quo on both sides doing everything in their power to keep them feeding like vampires off the tax payer.
More voters alive today that weren't around through the Clinton years and don't know about all the corruption they inspired and participated in. Even fewer that were around for Watergate.

Remember, Obama threw Hillary under the bus once before, and then she claimed to have gotten sick...I forget just now, what they were saying happened to her...but...

ya gotta wonder...

again, the Media, reported on how all the Muslims were dancing in the street after 911 happened...they were on roof tops, etc....I watched it with my own eyes...

This is all part of a plan...and Ollie North did warn Washington about Bin Laden

and yes, there were Muslims celebrating 911...I don't know how many but after 911 happened, every station was showing them dancing and celebrating and everyone was confused as to why...I saw them on TV with my own eyes...matter of fact, my girlfriend called me and said, "Turn on the TV, you won't believe it!!" and I did, and after that day, nothing was ever reported again....

as far as the number of Muslims who were celebrating, I won't even venture to say, but there were alot, b/c the Media caught them on roof tops and in the streets and were reporting on it.

I saw it, and watched it....

Old 08-15-2016, 06:18 AM

23,975 posts, read 15,082,290 times
Creme, read Charley Wilson War. The book. The movie is no good.

Then read up on who financed the oil company started by George Bush.

Now FF to the present. Who is George Herbert Walker Bush's other son by another mother, but one Bill Clinton.

These people do not care about money for spending. It's how they keep score.

The CIA and the Pentagon run the country. They control us and the media. It does not matter who is POTUS.

Old 08-15-2016, 06:20 AM

23,975 posts, read 15,082,290 times
Quote:
Remember, Obama threw Hillary under the bus once before, and then she claimed to have gotten sick...I forget just now, what they were saying happened to her...but...

ya gotta wonder...

again, the Media, reported on how all the Muslims were dancing in the street after 911 happened...they were on roof tops, etc....I watched it with my own eyes...

This is all part of a plan...and Ollie North did warn Washington about Bin Laden

and yes, there were Muslims celebrating 911...I don't know how many but after 911 happened, every station was showing them dancing and celebrating and everyone was confused as to why...I saw them on TV with my own eyes...matter of fact, my girlfriend called me and said, "Turn on the TV, you won't believe it!!" and I did, and after that day, nothing was ever reported again....

as far as the number of Muslims who were celebrating, I won't even venture to say, but there were alot, b/c the Media caught them on roof tops and in the streets and were reporting on it.

I saw it, and watched it....
I saw it,too. The explanation is that is was a film crew filming a party scene. It was fewer than 25 people on a rooftop.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies