Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2016, 01:34 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,878,633 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Where should they protest?
At a police station. That's where the trigger happy scumbags are located.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2016, 01:48 AM

200 posts, read 279,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskaboy View Post
As for BLM....The riots have begun and true colors being shown to the nation. Why? Because they have no more excuses. It's like when you catch a someone in a lie and their reaction is to lash out at you. BLM and that entire culture has no more excuses. Every other race of people who have came to America, have made it, succeed and move forward. I say get your **** together from within, or get the hellll out of the way. Enough already!
Lol, so heres the thing,BLM exists because black people are dying. White racists are turning into a race war thing. Its really funny to watch. Like, Nobody from BLM has said anything about waging war on cops. The uprisings have NOTHING to do with BLM as they are direct effects of violence from the state.BLM shows up afterward demanding justice for the slain they dont just magically appear at the time of incident and start trippin 😂

Also, totally ignoring the fact that police need to be held accountable for their own actions and bringing up gun violence in Chicago shows just how racist a person is. We are talking about a situation that happened in lwts say Baltimore, and someone yells "BUT WHAT ABOUT CHICAGO?" TF? Read that last sentence over a few times and let that sink in.

Then here comes All Lives Matter. Well okay, so that means Black Lives Matter right? 😂
Yall get jumpy as heck wen the blacks come together ain't nobody even thinking about yall we are just trying to figure out why a cop can kill someone and walk away like nothing happened and why you keep harrasing me in the first place wen Im just minding my black ass buisness. But 25/20's just HAVE to be involved im everything dang.

Sometimes its best to just sit down abd not say anything. lordy 😕

Old 08-23-2016, 01:52 AM

200 posts, read 279,084 times
Also, you do realize we didnt "come" to this country we were "brought". We didnt get a chance to read the brochure. And dafuq u mean others have "made it" like we havent? Systematicaly we couldnt do **** till recently. As in within the last 50 years. Thats a looooot of catch up AND WE STILL LIT! Considering what we been through

Old 08-23-2016, 02:05 AM

1,544 posts, read 925,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Good to see your racism out in the open. Always best to know when one is dealing with someone with a defective heart.
Pot, meet kettle. Get your butt back in that hot seat. You accuse him of being racist, but you're obviously one of THE most bigoted folks on C-D.

Quote:
People don't do things because of the color of their skin.
Then explain Jim Crow, the Black Codes, etc. And you have the nerve to say that "people don't do things because of the color of their skin." That statement is ignorant, cowardly bull****!!!

Old 08-23-2016, 07:01 AM

6,009 posts, read 6,671,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeasonedNewbie View Post
What does a "black" channel owned by whites have to do with division? This country's already been divided centuries ago, and it's only gotten worse (maybe not to you since your perception is different).

Still looks the same to me, except more technological. Don't scoff history. Maybe it isn't to your liking, but history doesn't lie. Covering your ears over something not in your favor isn't helping your case.

As a society we have made progress. You don't get to pick and choose just the pieces of history that you want to remember. You have to discuss the good with the bad. Some choose only to remember the bad. So.... covering your eyes over something not in your favor isn't helping your case either.

Old 08-23-2016, 07:02 AM

6,009 posts, read 6,671,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stationplay View Post
Also, you do realize we didnt "come" to this country we were "brought". We didnt get a chance to read the brochure. And dafuq u mean others have "made it" like we havent? Systematicaly we couldnt do **** till recently. As in within the last 50 years. Thats a looooot of catch up AND WE STILL LIT! Considering what we been through

YOU were not brought to this country as a slave. 50 years is a LONG time to start making changes. You can be "LIT" all you want, but you're not the only one who has to go through challenges in life. Stop pretending like you are. We all do. This is a crutch more than anything.

Old 08-23-2016, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nlambert View Post
As a society we have made progress. You don't get to pick and choose just the pieces of history that you want to remember. You have to discuss the good with the bad. Some choose only to remember the bad. So.... covering your eyes over something not in your favor isn't helping your case either.
But your ancestors have been picking and choosing (and rewriting) pieces of history in their favor for centuries.

Old 08-23-2016, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Pot, meet kettle. Get your butt back in that hot seat. You accuse him of being racist, but you're obviously one of THE most bigoted folks on C-D.
Show proof of this. Because you say so has zero value. Put up or shut up time.
Here let me help you since you obviously need it,
1. Stop the war on drugs because it unfairly punishes minorities especially those in the inner city.
yea that sure sounds like I'm bigoted.
2. Hold police accountable because they unfairly target minorities.

Quote:
Then explain Jim Crow, the Black Codes, etc. And you have the nerve to say that "people don't do things because of the color of their skin." That statement is ignorant, cowardly bull****!!!
The only thing that is "ignorant, cowardly bull****!!!" is your post. Only someone who is completely out of touch would make an idiotic statement like this.
"Then explain Jim Crow, the Black Codes, etc. "
So it is your contention that people wanted this based on the color of their skin instead of what's inside them, which is a defective heart? Your way is exactly how a bigot thinks.
And to be clear it wasn't we the people that wanted Jim Crow. Government forced it on us.

The best part is you not responding to the racist post I criticized
Originally Posted by jaguars010
wow. those people make white people look worse than they already look.

Again your racism is showing.

You've just been schooled.

Last edited by Loveshiscountry; 08-23-2016 at 03:20 PM..

Old 08-23-2016, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow
Conservative logic aka "Common Sense

Right!
Logic like, "let's nominate McCain, Romney, and Trump. We'll win it all with those guys."
You mean THAT logic?
None of those are conservative. Not that you care about the truth. Obama teach you how to falsely testify?

Old 08-23-2016, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Show proof of this. Because you say so has zero value. Put up or shut up time.
Here let me help you since you obviously need it,
1. Stop the war on drugs because it unfairly punishes minorities especially those in the inner city.
2. Hold police accountable because they unfairly target minorities.

The only thing that is "ignorant, cowardly bull****!!!" is your post. Only someone who is completely out of touch would make an idiotic statement like this.
"Then explain Jim Crow, the Black Codes, etc. "
So it is your contention that people wanted this based on the color of their skin instead of what's inside them, which is a defective heart? Your way is exactly how a bigot thinks.
And to be clear it wasn't we the people that wanted Jim Crow. Government forced it on us.

The best part is you not responding to the racist post I criticized
Originally Posted by jaguars010
wow. those people make white people look worse than they already look.

Again your racism is showing.

You've just been schooled.
False. Your racism is showing. You may try hard to conceal it, but it's seeping through your pores. You've not schooled anybody by telling me something I've known since I was old enough to understand the real world...as a child.

Also, don't try to derail the topic. The topic is about "White Lives Matter," not some deflection tactic to shame me into feeling bad about being racist, knowing damn well that I, as a Black woman, am not benefiting whatsoever from the power structure in this country that is maliciously set up in favor of whites. But you can't fault me for pointing out the injustices of this government. I'm just trying to build my foundation with the crumbs I have.

Here's your dunce cap. Wear it proudly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies