Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2016, 04:19 AM

26,513 posts, read 15,092,794 times

Advertisements

Colin Powell: "Her people have been trying to pin it on me. The truth is, she was using [the private email server] for a year before I sent her a memo telling her what I did."

Interviewer: "Why does the former diplomat believe this to be the case?"

Colin Powell: "Why do you think? It doesn't bother me. But it's okay; I'm free."

Hillary tried to pin her email scandal on Colin Powell supposedly recommending her to use private email at a dinner for Madeline Albright.

Powell points out that Hillary had already been using her private email server for a year BEFORE he told Hillary to use a private email for NONCLASSIFIED info. Powell also sent Hillary an email describing how he used private email for NONCLASSIFIED into.

Key points:
-Powell said he used private email for non-classified
-Powell told Hillary he did this 1 year after Hillary had already set up her private server
-Powell didn't have his own private server nor did he tell Hillary to have one

Colin Powell Hillary Clinton Him Email Scandal, 'She Was Using for Year' : People.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2016, 04:55 AM

38,646 posts, read 26,398,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Colin Powell: "Her people have been trying to pin it on me. The truth is, she was using [the private email server] for a year before I sent her a memo telling her what I did."

Interviewer: "Why does the former diplomat believe this to be the case?"

Colin Powell: "Why do you think? It doesn't bother me. But it's okay; I'm free."

Hillary tried to pin her email scandal on Colin Powell supposedly recommending her to use private email at a dinner for Madeline Albright.

Powell points out that Hillary had already been using her private email server for a year BEFORE he told Hillary to use a private email for NONCLASSIFIED info. Powell also sent Hillary an email describing how he used private email for NONCLASSIFIED into.

Key points:
-Powell said he used private email for non-classified
-Powell told Hillary he did this 1 year after Hillary had already set up her private server
-Powell didn't have his own private server nor did he tell Hillary to have one

Colin Powell Hillary Clinton Him Email Scandal, 'She Was Using for Year' : People.com

Hey Hillary, just a lil' advice before you take on your new duties as Secretary of State; VIOLATE THE ****ING ESPIONAGE ACT!!!

Old 08-22-2016, 04:59 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,336,651 times
Speaking of lying, Mr Powell tell us again about all those WMDs that were supposed to be in Iraq.

Old 08-22-2016, 05:18 AM

38,646 posts, read 26,398,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Speaking of lying, Mr Powell tell us again about all those WMDs that were supposed to be in Iraq.

Yeah, I'm sure a vein would bust in their heads if they ever told the truth.

Any particular reason we should believe Hillary this time?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p03k4Gq-laI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM0uvgHKZe8

Old 08-22-2016, 05:41 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,336,651 times
While Hillary may have had a few minor issues with some emails Colin Powells lies cost the lives of 4000+ American soldiers and 100K+ Iraqi lives.=Lie After Lie After Lie: What Colin Powell Knew Ten Years Ago Today and What He Said

Old 08-22-2016, 05:45 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,221,262 times
Quote:
While Hillary may have had a few minor issues with some emails Colin Powells lies cost the lives of 4000+ American soldiers and 100K+ Iraqi lives.=
Typical Democrat. Anything to deflect from Hillary's lies and corruption.

Blame it on others and make excuses.

Old 08-22-2016, 06:16 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,034,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post

It's all they have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Stop with your constant racist crap
It's all they have.

The above are also reasons why forums have ignore features.

Old 08-22-2016, 06:18 AM

57,321 posts, read 26,245,816 times
This has been the case for other secretaries of state. Powell can say what he wants now but investigations indicate differently.

Quote:
For months, conservative media figures have attacked Clinton, baselessly accusing her of wrongdoing for receiving State Department emails on her private email account while secretary of state. On February 4, reports emerged that Colin Powell and aides to Condoleezza Rice also used private email accounts when they served under former President George W. Bush, and some of their emails similarly contained information that was retroactively classified.

State Dept. Concludes Past Secretaries Of State "Definitively" Handled Classified Information On Private Email

Old 08-22-2016, 06:22 AM

17,440 posts, read 9,277,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post

Consider for a second the EXPLOSION of OUTRAGE (by the Left, the Media & the Black Community) if a White Candidate for President attempted to throw blame on a Black former Secretary of State -- for the LIES and Corruption of the White Candidate.

Old 08-22-2016, 06:22 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,635,782 times
Quote:
While Hillary may have had a few minor issues with some emails Colin Powells lies cost the lives of 4000+ American soldiers and 100K+ Iraqi lives.=Lie After Lie After Lie: What Colin Powell Knew Ten Years Ago Today and What He Said
You probably don't know this but Hillary voted YES to give authorization for the invasion. And let's not forget, it was her husband and her party that was constantly telling us about Iraq's WMDs.

But, since she has that letter D next to her name, none of her actions really matter. It's all about that letter D.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies