Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2016, 04:50 PM

9,617 posts, read 6,066,951 times

Advertisements

And the staffers are again waiting for the Foundation line to be issued.

Only two ways to interpret these answers. One, she is a ditzy candidate. Two, she was purposely evasive; lying in effect. Or, for her supporters, 'Lying effectively.'

They are actually proud of her lies, effectively.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2016, 04:53 PM

4,005 posts, read 4,106,650 times
I don't think I've ever posted on the political forum. I'm not a fan of arguing or debating - or our Presidential choices. But I just have to say that if I did what Hillary did, I'd be in jail.

She can't explain what classified means just like Bill asked to have the word "is" defined.

The news said that the FBI doesn't have enough evidence to charge her. They also said that the FBI thinks she was extremely careless with the handling of sensitive information. Ummm . . . is that evidence??? SMH

Old 09-02-2016, 05:06 PM

1,984 posts, read 1,701,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metamorphosis View Post
...The news said that the FBI doesn't have enough evidence to charge her. They also said that the FBI thinks she was extremely careless with the handling of sensitive information. Ummm . . . is that evidence??? SMH
Actually, not really. (I wish it were.)

US criminal law is almost all based on mal en se, which translates to 'evil intent' (except for food and drug law and traffic offenses). Congress wrote the espionage Act during the run-up to WWI and made it a strict liability law, meaning evil intent is not required - 'gross negligence' would do. No one has ever tested the law because no one has ever been successfully charged with it. (One suspect was charged with it along with several other charges, but the Espionage Act charge was plea bargained away.) So it is untested.

I grudgingly accept that the Bureau does not want to test the law on somebody who about 50% of the country want to be their next president.

But I applaud the heck out the Bureau's decision to share the ROI (the 47 page recap of the investigation) and the 302 with the public, because it shows how blazingly incompetent Clinton truly is.

So the Bureau's position seems to be: If you want to vote for this knucklehead, go ahead. But here's how dumb she really is...

Old 09-02-2016, 05:06 PM

25,849 posts, read 16,532,741 times
So now she is admitting to memory lapses? And she wants to be President.

Old 09-02-2016, 05:25 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,943,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
So now she is admitting to memory lapses? And she wants to be President.
I am sure she will tell us, this will not happen if she is elected for President.

The thought of her as President is downright scary!

Old 09-02-2016, 06:15 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,333,807 times
Nice Labor Day document dump going on today. You have to wonder if Hillary is stupid, or a liar. I get the feeling she's playing the Dems for stupid because they support her no matter what.

Old 09-02-2016, 06:39 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,068,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthlyfather View Post
And the staffers are again waiting for the Foundation line to be issued.

Only two ways to interpret these answers. One, she is a ditzy candidate. Two, she was purposely evasive; lying in effect. Or, for her supporters, 'Lying effectively.'

They are actually proud of her lies, effectively.
It's not in "effect", it's outright lies because if she admitted knowing what she was doing was wrong she would have been charged. This is the thin line that separates her from other people that have been charged under similar circumstances.

That said if she wants to stick with the "I'm an imbecile" defense then so be it.

Old 09-02-2016, 06:50 PM

9,510 posts, read 9,092,438 times
Thumbs down Hillary's incompetence is causing her drop in polls

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthlyfather View Post
HRC
'Never thought about discussion about a future drone program ought to be classified.'

'Thought the C at the beginning of a paragraph was alphabetization.' Duh, did it occur to her that the B) and D) were missing?

We hired a community organizer, part-time law lecturer, now we want to hire this former First Lady?

I don't think so and the poll shrinkage is starting to show that more and more people do not think so. either.
Just read the FBI report on Hillary's interview and that is unbelievable. NONE of those agents can look at Hillary again knowing she is so ignorant and ignored Benghazi.

New low for democrats...

Old 09-02-2016, 06:58 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,792,731 times
ALL OF THE ABOVE

I can't help but notice that after nearly 20 posts, not a single cheerleader has jumped in here to defend the indefensible.

Maybe we've actually made some progress, or she is so bad that even they are (and should be) ashamed to defend her.

Old 09-02-2016, 08:03 PM

4,798 posts, read 3,510,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtrucks View Post
Can you believe she's a role model for millions of women. Putting politics aside it just shows you how much the country has gone down the toilet.
Only one side has gone down the toilet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies