Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2016, 01:07 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,426,296 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside;
All the morons on Twitter went nuts of course yelling white people trying to kill Muslims, but this video shows that's another lie. http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.2789052

OOOOOPS!!

Well, at any rate, even if a white man didn't directly do the crime, the "white man" (TM) taught that man HOW to be racist and xenophobic.

Arab Muslims and Africans have such a long history of peace and racial equality before the marauding Europeans came along, ya know!

[And yes, that's sarcasm, for the slow kids]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2016, 02:01 PM

78,518 posts, read 60,702,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvette Ministries View Post
"Cops are still trying to determine whether the incident was a hate crime motivated by her religion, a source said."

YA THINK???

C'MON PEOPLE!!!
There are some nutjobs out there so who knows. Most of the time I'd wonder if she'd just angered a male family member or suitor but I doubt that's the case because they'd have thrown gas on her first and she'd not be alive.

Let's be honest, most of the newstories I've heard over the years in cases like this are linked to honor killings.

I hope she's ok and they catch whomever did this.

Old 09-13-2016, 02:30 PM

27,217 posts, read 46,787,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Before trying to determine whether it's a hate crime they should determine who did it.
And if it really happened as she is saying.

We had the Duke LaCrosse lies

A female blaming certain people for racist remarks

Etc.

Many times accusations are true but there is also prove that things were made up to make people look bad or getting attention.

Old 09-13-2016, 04:16 PM

10,242 posts, read 6,333,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
This is ridiculous. There are over 600,000 Muslims in NYC. We are supposed to walk around suspicious of all of them because they might have concealed weapons? Do you not undrstand how retarded and un-NYC-like that sounds?

Stay in your cornfield, please. "THEY" won't get you there.
Thank you, as a Native New Yorker now temporarily living in Florida. I grew up around people, and tourists, from all over the world, and of all religions, and languages. I would not trade that for the world. I did not have to travel anywhere to see all different cultures because it was all around me.

The rest of the country does not get this. You cannot fear or hate your neighbors or those walking down the streets because people aren't just like YOU, because NOBODY is exactly you, whatever culture you are from. 8 Million people rubbing elbows with each other, you have to learn to accept others even if they are "different" from you.

You know I really hate how the rest of the country uses 9/11, and we New Yorkers, to spread hatred. BTW, my SIL is a NYC Public School Teacher who had off from school yesterday for the Muslim Holy Day, just as he has off for Jewish, not just CHRISTIAN, Holy Days.

For what it's worth, I was born in Manhattan in 1948.

Old 09-13-2016, 04:21 PM

2,559 posts, read 2,223,173 times
I blame it on global warming.

Old 09-13-2016, 04:29 PM

10,242 posts, read 6,333,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG CATS View Post
Uhhh, maybe because theyre peaceful and DONT GO ABOUT BOMBING CHILDREN AND PLACES OF WORHSIP ON A DAILY BASIS?!?!?

Cmon, think a little, would ya?!?
Sorry, but NO. I grew up around Muslims, and MEXICANS, in NYC. If you want to believe all of them are out to get you, maybe YOU need professional help?

Old 09-13-2016, 04:43 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,569,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
Sorry, but NO. I grew up around Muslims, and MEXICANS, in NYC. If you want to believe all of them are out to get you, maybe YOU need professional help?
You grew up among Muslims. I grew up in a Muslim country.

The vast majority of Muslims hold illiberal beliefs e.g. Apostasy should be punishable by death, homosexuality should be punishable by death, blasphemers should be put to death, etc.

You can pull up surveys and polls done by various sources.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk

Old 09-13-2016, 05:16 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,888,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
Native Americans were here from the beginning. You're a newcomer. Sit down, sir, and shhh.
Not. Tribal natives are a separate, independent culture and government from America and the US.

Old 09-13-2016, 05:17 PM

1,478 posts, read 789,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
The thing is blacks and whites have been here from the beginning. All these foreigners such as muslims were allowed in due to legislation in 1965 and mostly much more recent than that. They were forced on us pretty much against our will with no end in sight, for the sole purpose of demographic replacement. And that authorities treat them like they were some long oppressed minority through out American history takes the cake.
I was just making a point in post number 8 mtl1. Few to no Democrats or black Democrats would subscribe to suggestions to end black on white attacks that the US Government, including Obama, teach all Americans that white people are the race of peace and love. Like Islam is the religion of peace and love but Christianity is the religion of hate and oppression. But Democrats and black Democrats would find it an offensive lie to ignore white on black attacks, to curtail black on white attacks, by preaching and tee aching that the whites are the race of peace and love.

Democrats tolerate black on white violent attacks. They will not tolerate non-Muslim (whom they always just assume is a Christian) on Muslim attacks.

Like racist people towards blacks always post up threads and stories online of crimes blacks do, the anti-Christian, Christian-o-phobics, are always posting up threads about Mus,mod being attacked in the US or Europe. They know by cultural communications that the message is to be assumed Christians are a hateful bunch running around harming peaceful, kind, Muslims. But you will never see white racist posting up lots of threads on crimes carried out by whites. Nor will you see the Christian-o-phobics posting up threads about the Christians around the world being violently attacked by Muslims.

In terms of your comment about demographic changes you might appreciate Putin's comments about this across the West.

But I think we should bear in mind that in the US most Arabs are Christians from Lebanon like Brigette Gabriel. Muslims make up a fraction of the US population.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KBgpkyAd3aY

Quote:
Putin: Western Civilization going extinct from low birth rates & political correctness
Putin has noticed what I have noticed about the West and liberals. They put Satan up as an equal to God. Liberal news articles have--and will increase to over time--produce stories about mean, violent, hateful Christians attacking peaceful, loving, all tolerant Satanists. I've already seen one news article like this on the Daily Beast (a Putin hating news site too) about some Satanist kids that provoked anger at a high school football game by publicly trying to preach their Satanism at the game. The Satanist were sweet, gentle people. The Christians the crazed, hateful people. I can be friends with a hundred, thousand, or million Muslims. I can't be friends with a Satanist. I can pray for them but I can't be friends with them while the pledge allegiance to the enemy of my Lord and His Holy Mother. Obama and I have two different red lines.

Ultimately, you shouldn't be attacking any person not harming or threatening you. And I feel bad for this Muslim woman that was set on fire. She's not the only person or woman in the US or Brazil to be set on fire either. Milwaukee has had more than one case of some woman of man murdered, dismembered, thrown in a dumpster or trash can, and set on fire. Discovered when the fire department arrives.

It can be a dangerous world out here.

Old 09-13-2016, 05:22 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,888,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post

Then please do tell us why Ellis Island was so busy long before 1965?
They were Europeans like the founding stock. And when the immigration got too much or too much from outside NW Europe, it was severely restricted, until 1965.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies