Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2016, 01:20 AM

33,604 posts, read 37,245,373 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misanthrope83 View Post
Laughing so hard I am crying!

That's me laughing so hard I am crying

its VAX and no not hardly. Why don't you try READING the ingredients and the WARNINGS on a vaccine package? Good place to start.
So you are yearning for the "good old days" are you?

There once was a time when all food was organic and no pesticides were used. Health problems were treated with folk wisdom and natural remedies. There was no obesity, and people got lots of exercise. And in that time gone by, the average life expectancy was … 35!

Today the average life span in the US is 79.....Nothing fundamental has changed about human beings. They are still prey to the same illnesses and accidents, but now they can be effectively treated. Indeed, some diseases can be completely prevented by vaccination. https://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org...never-existed/

Old 09-14-2016, 03:22 AM

15,566 posts, read 10,572,423 times
Wakefield is a quack. Take Formaldehyde for example, a small amount is in the vaccine, it's to inactivate toxins (if I remember right). Wow, that sounds really really scary, it is a carcinogen. Problem is, Formaldehyde is always present in the human body. You don't want to repeatedly dose yourself with large amounts, that's a no no. But we are talking piddle squat amounts here. You can look all this up, nothing is hidden.

Old 09-14-2016, 07:26 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,093,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
I have an auto immune disease which most likely was spawned from the crap in these vaccines!!! (Before I realised how bad they are (When I was younger))
Yeah, and according to the quack video they caused me and my son to have Autism.... NOT!
Where do I sue?

Old 09-14-2016, 07:33 AM

90,296 posts, read 121,061,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
Wakefield is a quack. Take Formaldehyde for example, a small amount is in the vaccine, it's to inactivate toxins (if I remember right). Wow, that sounds really really scary, it is a carcinogen. Problem is, Formaldehyde is always present in the human body. You don't want to repeatedly dose yourself with large amounts, that's a no no. But we are talking piddle squat amounts here. You can look all this up, nothing is hidden.
And your own body makes Formaldehyde. There is also more formaldehyde in a pear than in a vaccine.

Old 09-14-2016, 07:34 AM

78,800 posts, read 61,009,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
I worked in a private school for some yrs and the healthiest children were two sons of a chiro doctor who did not vaccinate his kids.

A medical doctor has his son so drugged on prozac and ritalin. sad for this 10 yr old, he was always so zoned out. I'm sure he was shot up with vaccines. that was years ago and I've lost contact, have no idea of these young adult's lives.
Anecdotes in a discussion about the mass effectiveness of vaccines.

Old 09-14-2016, 07:42 AM

16,212 posts, read 10,865,071 times
On the video, thanks for sharing. I'll watch it later. I am a pro-vaccine American but I like to always see both sides of an issue. However, I will note that what others said about Wakefield is the truth, he is basically a con artist and that will have an influence (that knowledge of him as a con) when I watch the video. You should never just watch something and believe it. Research what people are trying to convince you of and see both sides and make your own decision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misanthrope83 View Post
The movie does. Stay ignorant! Oh and just to **** you off my kids and myself and my are vaccine free!
I highly doubt you are "vaccine free." Vaccination rates in the 1970s-1990s were VERY high and practically all children in the US were vaccinated. Check your medical records. I was vaccinated in the early 1980s and received my last one in the 1990s (for MMR before I went to college). When I got pregnant with my daughter in 2008, I was still immune to rubella from the vaccination I received in high school over 10 years before. Vaccines last a long time and if you are young, odds are you are still protected from measles, mumps, and rubella especially. Also from diptheria and tetanus if you've had a shot within the past 15 years.

Old 09-14-2016, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
I worked in a private school for some yrs and the healthiest children were two sons of a chiro doctor who did not vaccinate his kids.

A medical doctor has his son so drugged on prozac and ritalin. sad for this 10 yr old, he was always so zoned out. I'm sure he was shot up with vaccines. that was years ago and I've lost contact, have no idea of these young adult's lives.
On this, I'll note that I know a lot of so-called "crunchy" moms and they refuse to vaccinate their children, yet they will easily put their kids on adderall or ritalin and say they are ADHD when they can't sit still in school. It is very odd IMO that someone is afraid of a vaccine, yet will give their kid daily medication. And FWIW, I'm not against treatment for ADHD as I do think it is a real disease, however, the meds for that disease cause way more side effects than a vaccine.

Old 09-14-2016, 07:44 AM

1,276 posts, read 1,780,668 times
in the 1970's most people got 2-3 vaccines, in the 90's 15-18, today? Over 150. I will never get vaccinated for anything.

Old 09-14-2016, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
You realize that the flu epidemic of 1918 killed those with strong immune systems because the virus turned the immune system against the host?
New tests reveal why 1918 flu was so deadly - Health - Cold and flu | NBC News

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
You're missing the point. A strong immune system - whatever that means - is no defense against a disease that can turn that very same immune system against your body. And the people who fell victim in 1918 were disproportionately young people in great condition - soldiers, sailors - with an immune system that had encountered conditions our modern sensitivities wouldn't be able to abide.
I agree with both statements above. I do genealogical research and have found 6 "healthy" individuals in my family who all died between 1917 and 1919 of influenza. All of them were between 16 and 20 years old. My great grandmother remembered when her uncle died of the disease in 1918 when she was a child. She said it devastated the family. He was her youngest uncle and was only 17 and had never had any health problems until he became sick. He died within a week of getting the flu.

On genealogical research, I'll also note that my area starting labeling the cause of death of individuals in the 1860s. A large percent of my family who died "young" (I consider it dying prior to age 30) succombed mostly to vaccine preventable disease, especially the children.

The rest died primarily of TB and there were 3 who died of weird/accidental circumstances (one "fell or jumped" from a hospital window - this was one of my paternal great grandmothers; one had a tree fall on him and kill him - this was my maternal 4th great grandfather; and a distant maternal cousin was hit by a car in the 1950s and died).

Old 09-14-2016, 07:57 AM

13,511 posts, read 19,332,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Yeah, and according to the quack video they caused me and my son to have Autism.... NOT!
Where do I sue?
You can't....why do you think vaccine makers and dispensers of these poisons are exempt from lawsuit?
Don't sound like you believe it anyways
Ever wonder why literally BILLIONS have been paid out to vaccine damaged children???
Do you know that it's the tax payers who paid those billions?

http://vaccineliberationarmy.com/201...ne-schedule-2/

You can't tell me ALL THOSE DIFFERENT vaccines can be in any way healthy for an infant.
We're killing and damaging our young at incredible speed...there's NO WAY our younger generations will ever survive as long as the oldest unvaccinated generations we still have left. You'll never see a "fully vaccinated" child of today make it to 100.

http://vaccineliberationarmy.com/201...ne-schedule-2/

Showing this poster and telling the older generation that there are even MORE vaccines added to the poster since it was first made actually SHOCKS them...they can't believe it...it's appalling that people are OK with this.

Last edited by purehuman; 09-14-2016 at 08:06 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies