Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2016, 07:52 AM

23,223 posts, read 29,051,044 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
I got to give the Phoenix PD a thumbs up!!

They handle the situation with great restraint and could of shot the suspect for resisting arrest and assaulting 3 officers. This exactly why BLM has no credibility. None.!

PHX PD even did not mention the suspect during the press conference until they have gathered the first look.

Great Job Guys!
One major reason for my leaving Phoenix was because of Joe Arpaio and their Nazi-like cops. So it doesn't surprise me that this happened in highly segregated, brown-baiting Phoenix. And the lawsuits against Arpaio keep piling up, piling up every day, and when these cases are all settled, Phoenix will end up with some very high property taxes to pay for it all, their love of the "Toughest Sheriff in America"!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2016, 08:46 AM

3,216 posts, read 2,085,505 times
BLM = the new KKK

Old 09-15-2016, 08:51 AM

35,702 posts, read 21,063,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
You know what? let's just agree to disagree.

Military is DOWNSIZING, for your record. PUT qualified people to work, how's that?
I know the military is downsizing- it has been for years and many bases have closed- I just said to increase it with men/ women with no futures in sight- and if they are in the military they are working and paying taxes possibly learning a skill - not hard to understand- and something that has happened over the years in our country.

Old 09-15-2016, 08:53 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times
It is the hate that is being spread by BLM, Obama and the liberal media fans the fire. Hillary is supporting this anti-police hate group.The left is the despicables.

Old 09-15-2016, 08:55 AM

39,227 posts, read 27,611,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
I know the military is downsizing- it has been for years and many bases have closed- I just said to increase it with men/ women with no futures in sight- and if they are in the military they are working and paying taxes possible learning a skill - not hard to understand- and something that has happened over the years in our country.
I really don't know the point of your post. If You already knew everything and doesn't look like you really disagree, then what is the point of arguing? You said, open military branches to the gangs.

I said, Gangs Have Infiltrated Every Branch Of The Military. How open do you want the military to be? Military is already downsizing. They need qualified people, not just about everybody without a future or an opportunity. Military is not an adult day care center.

Old 09-15-2016, 09:00 AM

35,702 posts, read 21,063,743 times
[quote=lilyflower3191981;45491652]I really don't know the point of your post. You said, open military branches to the gangs.

I said, Gangs Have Infiltrated Every Branch Of The Military. How open do you want the military to be? Military is already downsizing. They need qualified people, not just about everybody without a future or an opportunity. Military is not an adult day care center.[/quote]

First the poor policemen were ran down by? we do not know if a gang member? not yet anyhow
2 said- want to fight and kill join military
I said many youth could be in the military do them good - you said we have gangs in the military I said yes we do-
3 and yes it should be an opportunity for all- I would have it mandatory (as in Israel) for all to give 2 yrs. minimum time in service. I think it make people more conscious of their own country and encourage loyalty- unity - and hopefully implement some discipline .

Old 09-15-2016, 09:01 AM

39,227 posts, read 27,611,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post

First the poor policemen were ran down by? we do not know if a gang member? not yet anyhow
2 said- want to fight and kill join military
I said many youth could be in the military do them good - you said we have gangs in the military I said yes we do-
3 and yes it should be an opportunity for all- I would have it mandatory (as in Israel) for all to give 2 yrs. minimum time in service. .
Whatever you say. I have no ideas what point you are making now.

Old 09-15-2016, 09:01 AM

28,896 posts, read 30,274,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I really don't know the point of your post. If You already knew everything and doesn't look like you really disagree, then what is the point of arguing? You said, open military branches to the gangs.

I said, Gangs Have Infiltrated Every Branch Of The Military. How open do you want the military to be? Military is already downsizing. They need qualified people, not just about everybody without a future or an opportunity. Military is not an adult day care center.
Military is far from being an adult day care...I just suggesting this, but perhaps if you read some articles on military training you'd understand a little better....

Believe you me, I believe it would work, not only for gang members, but also for our kids, who have become very weak minded, both physically and mentally....

I believe a lot would be gained by it, both by them and society.

Military training is hard, it challenges both the mind and the body. I believe strongly that mandatory military training would develop leadership and create a much better society. A win win!
These thugs would obtain a mandatory crash course in cognitive thinking, and other useful techniques...

Old 09-15-2016, 09:03 AM

12,039 posts, read 6,572,819 times
White cops should not have to patrol or protect black neighborhoods.
Let black cops deal with them. See if blacks still think it's racism when
Thugs get shot by black cops.

If they can't find enough qualified black cops, then that's the black communities problem.
I'm tired of hearing about these racist thugs attacking white cops.

Old 09-15-2016, 09:04 AM

20,726 posts, read 19,367,499 times
Where are all the apologists? They seem to like to hang around the black slavery threads( strangely not in the history section) but not the dead cop threads.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies