Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2016, 12:31 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,245,171 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSNY...DirtyStayOut View Post
I hope you get pulled over often. I really do, especially with the keyboard warrior attitude you always display here. It increases the odds in our favor too harsh? Awwww
"Our" favor?

Who is "our?"

Old 09-18-2016, 08:37 AM

10,007 posts, read 11,177,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
You're not going to find whites who genuinely hate, but if the b.s. goes away, so will the general hate? You sound confused here.

They may be small in number, but there are white people who hate minorities, just as there are black people who hate white people.
Ok fair enough..that applies to all races. There will always be haters regardless. I think for many, people confuse hate with frustration .. If a white guy says damn blacks are committing too many crimes. Is that racism? Does that mean that person hates blacks? It doesn't, but many construe it as such.

Old 09-18-2016, 09:23 AM

2,709 posts, read 2,285,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Whatever. If that's how it's gonna keep going down, then so be it. Black folks aren't the only people that can die in that war. As we've seen from current events, cops aren't immortal either.
Wow, tough guy sitting in his living room!

Old 09-18-2016, 09:47 AM

25,856 posts, read 16,555,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Think of it this way. Hypothetically, If black people disproportionately won most of the major lotteries (Powerball, MegaMillions)......would it therefore follow that one should think that black people they run into are likely current or future lottery winners?

If winning the lottery could be used as a sign or racial inferiority, racist would attempt to use the fact that blacks disproportionately winning the lottery, above their percentage of the population, was proof that BLACK PEOPLE are inferior.

Sixty murders per one hundred thousand people is considered to be an extremely high murder rate for a city. That is a 0.0006% chance of being murdered in a year. That means also that ~ 0.0006% of people are committing murder. If 0.0006 percent of the population is committing murders and blacks represent a disproportionate share of that percentage.......the percentage is too small to say anything about the black population in general.....unless one is a racist whose agenda is to employ the fallacy of composition.

It does not matter how many statistics you post about blacks and violent crime.......that is NOT representative of black people and its a sign of ignorance and or racism to argue or believe that it does. People who make such arguments are really putting their racism on display.....
Wow, what a bunch of nonsense. Violence, disrespect for authority and lack of respect for life itself is ingrained in that culture.

THAT is the problem.

Old 09-18-2016, 02:01 PM

2,709 posts, read 2,285,621 times
Quote:
Think of it this way. Hypothetically, If black people disproportionately won most of the major lotteries (Powerball, MegaMillions)......would it therefore follow that one should think that black people they run into are likely current or future lottery winners?

If winning the lottery could be used as a sign or racial inferiority, racist would attempt to use the fact that blacks disproportionately winning the lottery, above their percentage of the population, was proof that BLACK PEOPLE are inferior.

Sixty murders per one hundred thousand people is considered to be an extremely high murder rate for a city. That is a 0.0006% chance of being murdered in a year. That means also that ~ 0.0006% of people are committing murder. If 0.0006 percent of the population is committing murders and blacks represent a disproportionate share of that percentage.......the percentage is too small to say anything about the black population in general.....unless one is a racist whose agenda is to employ the fallacy of composition.

It does not matter how many statistics you post about blacks and violent crime.......that is NOT representative of black people and its a sign of ignorance and or racism to argue or believe that it does. People who make such arguments are really putting their racism on display.....
Quote:
Most of the people who get wrung through the ringer are racist. It amazes me how racist people hate being called racist. Maybe yaw should use the word on each other, like black people now use the N word on each other, to take ownership of the term as a sign of endearment.

You all can greet each other like...."What up my racist" ".....I can't call it"....When someone says something crazy....you can be like "Racist.....Plllleeeeeaaaaassssssseeeeeee". Then we can be like....."How come its okay for racist to call each other racist but we can't call them that?"
Quote:
LOL....no....it has not lost its meaning. You have lost its meaning.....so it means nothing to you because you do not know what it means anyway. If I called you an Opokwa........you would not know whether it fits you are not or whether it is an insult or compliment.....because you don't know what it means. You do not want to know what racism means....that way it can never mean anything to you.
Quote:
That is why you all are constantly using the term when it does not apply. You are attempting to camouflage racism by calling everything racism. When anyone even talks about racism.....you call that racism. Your the ones who are guilty of expanding the use of the word beyond its meaning. For a black person to talk about this nations history of racism against blacks.....then that black person gets called a racist
Quote:
Uh...some black people are racist against black people....so what does being Jewish have to do with anything?
Are you able to ever post without referring to racism this or racist that?

When people like you see racism in seemingly every white person that exists, people like me realize that the word means very little anymore.
If I disagree with Obama on ANYTHING, I am a racist.
If I oppose athletes sitting or kneeling during the national anthem, I am racist.
If I applaud the police when they apprehend some violent thug who is black, I am racist.
If I refer to that ANY black, violent, criminal as a thug(see above), I am racist.
If I show solidarity with other white people, I am racist.
If I use the 'N word', as many blacks do ALL THE TIME, I am racist.
If I DARE say 'All Lives Matter', I am racist.

Oh well, I guess by the standards of liberals, I am racist. Considering the source, it means nothing to me. In fact, it makes me laugh knowing there is nothing else they can come up with besides that tired, overused word.

My white dog hates the wild, unsocialized black lab down the block, who barks and growls at her whenever we pass.
I guess Peanut is a racist.🐶

Old 09-18-2016, 05:16 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,245,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJoe View Post
Wow, tough guy sitting in his living room!
Sure, whatever.

But you saw the episodes of cops getting shot. Everybody can get killed. Cops aren't bulletproof.

So, you know...that's what it is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies