Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2016, 09:18 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,522,211 times

Advertisements

Here we go again.

The racist cry-bully snowflakes, at it again at Yale University. No, these are not the same videos from last year, but they are eerily similar:

These children's parents have failed them utterly. Now one of the supposed top universities in the world is doing the same, not just for them, but for us as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2016, 09:24 AM

1,646 posts, read 2,781,476 times
I am not watching but regardless every parent should discuss controversial issues with their children at an early age. It helps with critical thinking.

Old 09-16-2016, 09:28 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,522,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodSchoolols View Post
I am not watching but regardless every parent should discuss controversial issues with their children at an early age. It helps with critical thinking.
They should also teach them some basic manners, self control and to behave in a respectful manner, especially people such as teachers. Which these kids clearly never learned, as they were apparently never taught.

I hope you realize that when these children go out into the real world and try to act like this in the 9-5 workplace environment, they will rapidly discover they are for all purposes unemployable as long as they continue to think and act this way.

Old 09-16-2016, 09:36 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,621,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
They should also teach them some basic manners, self control and to behave in a respectful manner, especially people such as teachers. Which these kids clearly never learned, as they were apparently never taught.

I hope you realize that when these children go out into the real world and try to act like this in the 9-5 workplace environment, they will rapidly discover they are for all purposes unemployable as long as they continue to think and act this way.
They have leaned that everybody records every confrontation, and they like appearing tough.

"Did you see me stand up to him? Yeah, I put that &|#€£ in his place. He just better be glad I didn't kick his butt."

They seem to believe the louder and more vile they are, the more they are winning. We can call it Charlie Sheen syndrome.

Old 09-16-2016, 09:36 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Here we go again.

The racist cry-bully snowflakes, at it again at Yale University. No, these are not the same videos from last year, but they are eerily similar:

These children's parents have failed them utterly. Now one of the supposed top universities in the world is doing the same, not just for them, but for us as well.
uh, they are.

Quote:
Filmed on November 5th, 2015

Old 09-16-2016, 09:40 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,331,859 times
I have a kid going to college next year and I'm paying very careful attention to this nonsense.

Old 09-16-2016, 09:47 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,761,514 times
It is footage from last year but it went unnoticed until recently. And it's interesting because it shows that there was quite a large group of crazies berating that Yale professor, not just the one lone screeching girl.

Old 09-16-2016, 09:49 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,611,062 times
What did this professor do wrong again?

So wrong that,

'I want your job to be taken from you,' shouts a student. 'Let us define our own experiences,' another student says. 'Let us tell you if you're being racist.'

so wrong that,

“You should not sleep at night!” a female student shrieks at Yale sociology professor Nicholas Christakis in that video which has since gone viral. “You’re disgusting!”

http://thefederalist.com/2016/09/15/...#disqus_thread

Old 09-16-2016, 09:52 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
That was funny actually!!

They want adult daycare!

Old 09-16-2016, 09:54 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
What did this professor do wrong again?

So wrong that,

'I want your job to be taken from you,' shouts a student. 'Let us define our own experiences,' another student says. 'Let us tell you if you're being racist.'

so wrong that,

“You should not sleep at night!” a female student shrieks at Yale sociology professor Nicholas Christakis in that video which has since gone viral. “You’re disgusting!”

Watch A Mob Of Yale Students Bully A Professor Who Hurt Their Feelings
basically he stood up for his wife, also a yale professor, who had the audacity to state the following:

Quote:
“I wonder, and I am not trying to be provocative: Is there no room anymore for a child or young person to be a little bit obnoxious,” she wrote, “a little bit inappropriate or provocative or, yes, offensive?”
the horror..

so glad i went to state colleges in red states.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies