Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2016, 06:33 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by discoball1 View Post
Meh. Still no proof they killed him. I think it's pretty obvious at this point that the democrat terrorism strategy doesn't work. For some reason they still hate you even if you are nice to them, imagine that.

Well, there is that guy that is always on Fox & Friends, that says he is the one that pulled the trigger.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2016, 06:47 PM

105 posts, read 90,782 times
I would say Quran is the best recruiting tool.

Old 09-20-2016, 07:11 PM

6,864 posts, read 12,080,222 times
I thought GITMO and global warming were recruitment tools. At least according to Obama and Kerry

Old 09-20-2016, 07:50 PM

8,105 posts, read 6,752,854 times
Lol, like Daesh needs a recruitment to to get these savages to kill us...

Old 09-20-2016, 08:19 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,828,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
We have become a country of sissies!! The mere fact that you cant say anything that offends Muslims because they might want to fight us is ridiculous! In the meantime you have Hillary saying we wont have ground troops. Telling the enemy what we will do. Its just bs!
Actually, we're pansies.

Regardless, this nonsense about "recruitment tools," and words setting them off reveals just how ignorant some people are with respect to their motives.

They want to kill us, the infidels, today, just as they did 1400 years ago. Period. And it has nothing to do with anything someone may have said yesterday.

Old 09-21-2016, 01:38 AM

29,218 posts, read 22,365,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyjobs View Post
I would say Quran is the best recruiting tool.
Especially when it's combined with illiteracy. Most of the provincials in Afghanistan can't read a lick, and many don't know how to sign their own name. But most of them can recite a piece of the Quran, even though they don't know the meaning of a lot of the words they can repeat.

In places here, it's just the same. That's why there are some fine Americans to drink arsenic and kiss rattlesnakes as part of their worship services.

When you come out of hard times and have nothing but hard times ahead, and can't read or write, something has to take over, and mostly, that's God's job for believers. Who delivers God's word can be a saint or a charlatan, but if a person can't read the Word by themselves, the have to take someone else's words as truth, whether those words follow the book's Word or not. Every religion as a book.

Old 09-21-2016, 01:22 PM

1,478 posts, read 788,657 times
Trump is not in the US Government nor is a commissioned officer in the US military. So, how pray tell, can ISIS convince the Muslims from England and the US that Donald Trump is the leader in the US that by his authority alone has been waging a global war on Islam?

It would be a bit more persuasive if ISIS only emerged--and started getting recruits from across the world, including from the USA and England--after Donald Trump began his presidential campaign.

But as a fact ISIS blew up out of ashes--gaining recruits from all over the world--under the Obama and Hillary regimes, and years before Trump started a presidential campaign.

Furthermore, both Obama and I are mulattos. Who then is to blame for whites running to join the Christian KKK terrorist outfits? The atheists, Obama, and Hillary criticizing Christians or white Christian men?

Or what of Hillary Clinton's "deplorables" comment, does her comment make more white people become KKK members and blow up buildings in the US?

How about the KKK and ISIS can both kiss my $&@. How about that and that Trump nor Obama makes any man join the KKK or ISIS. Is nice words from me going to win the KKK and ISIS over to me?

Maybe if Obama and Hillary stopped supporting Al Qaida and the Muslim Brotherhood--and ISIS--maybe that would work a lot better and go a lot further.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies