Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-21-2016, 07:26 PM

18,773 posts, read 18,140,967 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
... and he/she is dead.
They originally said that he was bleeding from the back of the head; so I did not expect him to survive.

Old 09-21-2016, 07:32 PM

17,424 posts, read 14,642,907 times
And ... there is some talking head on Fox co-signing the "protests" - refuses to call it rioting.

WTF.

This is going to get worse before it gets better - the FB live videos are crazy.

Old 09-21-2016, 07:50 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,373,037 times
Quote:
And ... there is some talking head on Fox co-signing the "protests" - refuses to call it rioting.

WTF.

This is going to get worse before it gets better - the FB live videos are crazy.
''It'd because LE Kill because they are either Scardy KATS or just plain believe ( due to historical evidence and get paid VayKay) during investigations while their buddies plant evidence ( gun/drugs" and edit cam videos..

This has been going on for so long..Community is fed up!! Don't blame them..especially when video proves what's going on!! Any time Officer does something WRONG ( I could list dozens) THEY ALWAYS come out with defaming suggestions without evidence of those suggestions under the guise of "Investigations"..Meanwhile innocent folks get tased and Gunned down because some COP deems the person suspicious!!

The above suggests completely alternate reality when dealing with perps/PEOPLE .Assumptions and Fears..planting evidence or claiming stuff comes out Immediately in order to blame victim as some sort of deserving of DEATH!!

Bottomline~~ Death Sentence isn't the LE's job..some sort of traffic cop//or some unhinged and insecure COP who can't respond APPROPRIATELY!!

I just have to repeat..that Helicopter that had eyes on the scene ..some Cop inside that said and affirmed exactly how some warped Cops ALWAYS ASSume..He's on DRUG..Up to NO Good..BAD DUDE..Blah blah!!

Why do low level cops pull guns ( where citizens have the RIGHT to Own and CARRY Guns ~ Yeah 2nd Amendment Rights) on someone THEY FEAR... So WHY?? Carry Guns is now a liability?? Cause Some Cops think ONLY WHITE's can posses them??

It's come down to double standard!! In the meantime..No gun found on most of deadly/lethal force used failed to prove it..and Walter Scott Case proved some Cop's tried to PLANT a gun on him..Yep thankfully video captured it!!

BAD Cops will always lie and suggest fear/paint bad behaviour of victim..Unfortunately, Those past examples ( pre-electron ability) believed those lies aren't so believable !!

Old 09-21-2016, 07:50 PM

18,461 posts, read 7,089,783 times
Quote:
... and he/she is dead.
Apparently... that life didn't matter.

Old 09-21-2016, 07:58 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
Not if he is attempting to detain you for suspicion of a crime.

Your delusions are spectacular, yet delusions nonetheless.

Are you really trying to say that police have no right to disarm a suspect? Lol.
You didn't dispute anything I said and you then claim them delusional? You changed the subject.

Old 09-21-2016, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
You are not going to survive! lets say that the police have their weapons drawn on you. You want to argue when maybe an eighth or quarter of an inch on the trigger play that is all the difference between life and death. After you are dead; you are not going to make good arguments for resisting the police, have them go their own way, or your right to bear arms.
Are you arguing that cops care less about your rights? A good cop will do as the law instructs and be on his way.

Old 09-21-2016, 08:00 PM

57,288 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Some people over the top but mostly people taking selfies of themselves and the police, if the people making this a photo op would go away there would be very few left.

Old 09-21-2016, 08:04 PM

18,461 posts, read 7,089,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
You didn't dispute anything I said and you then claim them delusional? You changed the subject.
I did not change the subject....you are claiming that the police have no right to disarm a suspect when investigating a crime and that a suspect has a right to shoot at the police if they attempt to do so.

There is no other way to interpret what you said.

Old 09-21-2016, 08:05 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,281,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Some people over the top but mostly people taking selfies of themselves and the police, if the people making this a photo op would go away there would be very few left.
Looting for Jesus as well.
Also managing to kill one of their own with a gun.

Old 09-21-2016, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
I think I just lost a few IQ points reading that take.
Because you are unaware of the law I would say that wasn't a far fall.

I'm not going to go to great lengths here but just one example.

i) A person is justified in using reasonable force against a public servant if the person reasonably believes the force is necessary to:

(1) protect the person or a third person from what the person reasonably believes to be the imminent use of unlawful force;

(2) prevent or terminate the public servant’s unlawful entry of or attack on the person’s dwelling, curtilage, or occupied motor vehicle; or

(3) prevent or terminate the public servant’s unlawful trespass on or criminal interference with property lawfully in the person’s possession, lawfully in possession of a member of the person’s immediate family, or belonging to a person whose property the person has authority to protect

Enrolled Act, Senate Bill 0001

No doubt you better make sure you are right and can prove it but it's been done.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies