Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-06-2016, 08:25 AM

73,115 posts, read 62,763,156 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Alt-right philosophy in a nutshell.
Basically. One reason I hate such philosophy. My philosophy is this: Treat others as you wish to be treated.

Old 10-06-2016, 08:25 AM

19,718 posts, read 12,289,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
The problem isn't in acknowledging that environment has played a role in evolution. The problem is that the alt-right doesn't think that mixing the various evolutionary tracts is right or proper. They think mutts are bad and we should aspire to being pure-bred.

I think they are recognizing that there are social and political forces at work that are encouraging mixing it up as much as possible rather than it happening naturally. When you have targeting of particularly white areas for "diversity projects" it is something that needs to be questioned.

Old 10-06-2016, 08:42 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,778,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos37 View Post
The thing I find funny about the alt-right is the utter hypocrisy from the group. I mean they will chime in and tell you how it's unfair for you to call them racist. They hate when you lump them in with neo nazi groups and the KKK, and talk about how unfair it is. And how they're so different. I mean when you spend most of your time talking about how black people are genetically dumber than whites, and talk about how blacks are genetically predisposed toward criminality, I think people may view you as a white supremacist. I mean it's kind of absurd how the alt-right don't really see this.

But on the flip side it's perfectly fine to lump all black people as criminals. I mean according to the alt-right world view, black are learning how to pull drive bys and smoke weed at 5 years old. Black people are in the hood plotting on killing white people. And of course every black person has an insatiable need for violence.

In conclusion, it's wrong to call people white supremacist who talk about white genetic superiority. I mean that's totally unfair. But it's perfectly ok to call an entire race of people, of which there are millions a criminals. Alt-right logic 101
This is low-grade strawman taunting. Let me know when you're ready for an adult discussion.

Old 10-06-2016, 10:17 AM

74 posts, read 41,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
This is low-grade strawman taunting. Let me know when you're ready for an adult discussion.
So you're denying that the alt right spend a ton of time talking about IQ differences. And their focus is mostly how low black IQs are, and that blacks have a "criminal gene"? I mean it's not like I'm not making this stuff up. It seems like you just don't like hearing about all of the inconsistencies of race realist logic. I'm not sure how I'm the "kid" here, when I'm literally point by point stating what race realist have stated. To you race realist may be perfectly logical and consistent. To me, their logic is flawed on many fronts.

It seems to me that just someone isn't in love with the idea of race realism, that we're "immature" and we're childish. I'm just not seeing it. I mean I can only call it how I see it. I mean race realist and the alt right clearly don't see the need to defend their position, and have horrible representatives. But I mean if you just hate to debate and defend whatever ideology you endorse, then say that. But you can't keep calling people idiots or "childish' because they're critical of your worldview.

Old 10-06-2016, 10:26 AM

Quote:
So you're denying that the alt right spend a ton of time talking about IQ differences. And their focus is mostly how low black IQs are, and that blacks have a "criminal gene"? I mean it's not like I'm not making this stuff up. It seems like you just don't like hearing about all of the inconsistencies of race realist logic. I'm not sure how I'm the "kid" here, when I'm literally point by point stating what race realist have stated. To you race realist may be perfectly logical and consistent. To me, their logic is flawed on many fronts.

It seems to me that just someone isn't in love with the idea of race realism, that we're "immature" and we're childish. I'm just not seeing it. I mean I can only call it how I see it. I mean race realist and the alt right clearly don't see the need to defend their position, and have horrible representatives. But I mean if you just hate to debate and defend whatever ideology you endorse, then say that. But you can't keep calling people idiots or "childish' because they're critical of your worldview.
Here is the truth. Insulting other people when someone disagrees shows me something. It says said person cannot refute anything that was said, but won't admit to being wrong. It reflects on that person's mentality. We are both seeing this.

Old 10-06-2016, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
Can you refute anything that was said?

Old 10-06-2016, 11:08 AM

20,730 posts, read 19,400,813 times
Quote:

Why the hell are you trying to prove the "alt-right talks about IQ differences" instead of simply attempting to refute the claim?

Some people consistent with the alt-right talk about IQ differences because there is no such thing as a taboo subject. Alt -right loathes pretty lies and political correctness.

I like clean underwear just like a Stalinist. What's your point? Its also consistent with alt-right to argue against it using facts and arguments. You lefty jack boot forbid the discussion. That's the issue , your oppressive religious like taboos and zealotry.

Old 10-06-2016, 11:25 AM

I looked up something called "Alternative Right". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_Right
This is what the term "alt-right" is the most commonly attributed to.

A search on "alt-right" and these are the things I see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Alt-right

Taki's Mag
American Renaissance Magazine
Jared Taylor
Dark Enlightenment: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Enlightenment
National Policy Institute, which is a white nationalism, white supremacy think tank. People linked to it include: Alex Kurtagic, Tomislav Sunic, Richard B. Spencer and Jared Taylor. Alex Kurtagic has written for Taki's Mag.

Alt-right has no official ideology. However, there is alot of racism and anti-Semitism involved. There is also a large obsession about Blacks involved.

Old 10-06-2016, 11:33 AM

20,730 posts, read 19,400,813 times
Oh gee well on the Left all they do is talk about white people and men who are all bad, except for Muslims. Anytime anyone notices the hypocrisy , they end up on the "Alt-Right".

Old 10-06-2016, 12:16 PM

74 posts, read 41,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Why the hell are you trying to prove the "alt-right talks about IQ differences" instead of simply attempting to refute the claim?

Some people consistent with the alt-right talk about IQ differences because there is no such thing as a taboo subject. Alt -right loathes pretty lies and political correctness.

I like clean underwear just like a Stalinist. What's your point? Its also consistent with alt-right to argue against it using facts and arguments. You lefty jack boot forbid the discussion. That's the issue , your oppressive religious like taboos and zealotry.
Ok, then let's talk about the claims of race realist.

For one let's talk about IQ. The first question is the most basic one. What percentage of the US population actually get IQ test? I have never received a formal IQ test, neither has my mother, my grandmother, my cousin, my father, etc. Basically no one in my family ever took an IQ test. In addition to that no one in my girlfriend's family has either. So I can say that 100% of the population does not receive an IQ test, so this must mean only a percentage of the population receive one. So how many people actually take IQ test? How are they selected? What school districts are most common for them? Do private school participate in IQ test studies?

And lastly, where is the actual raw data that these people are using? I can't find the actual raw data anywhere. I'm imaging the dataset in somewhere, but I can't find it. The only thing that can be found are studies. Actually there are a few very small datasets floating around, many of them have nothing to do with race, and the sample sizes are insanely small.

And even if we did somehow get the data, the percentage of IQ test takers are important. The common text for IQ and race is Bell Curve, with very little followup since then. This was a study taken in the 80s and early 90s? Back when we didn't really have the computational power we have now, and there was no such thing as data science. Perhaps we need to revisit this with larger sample sizes, better programming techniques, and methodology.

Now other "evidence" of black inferiority has always been white people talking about inventions. Ah yes. Did you know that Africans discovered factals 30,000 years ago? Don't believe me, this "white" guy has a talk on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXRvwk12atw

In addition, other things race realist talk about is the lack of a writing system. Yet subsahara Africa did have writing systems that data back several thousands of years. Ethopia had a writing system, Nigeria has Nsibiti which has existed since 5000 B.C. SubSahara Africa also were good at construction and building, as evidenced by artifacts from Ghana Empire.

So the claims that subsahara Africa had done nothing was wrong. Flat out wrong. There has been many discoveries in subsahara Africa that totally counter this claim. And this is not Afrocentric stuff, this is verified by non-black scientist and archaeologist.

Now let's debate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies