Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2016, 05:05 AM

27,215 posts, read 46,772,227 times

Advertisements

This former Miss is blaming Trump for calling her mean words like an eating machine as she gained so much weight after winning and still being in the year of being under contract to show up for all kinds of formal meetings that she agreed in the contract for.

This miss also signed to maintain her weight as weight is part of her contract which is normal in the fashion and "miss" business.

If a Miss doesn't like to maintain her weight than she will no longer be under contract which is the right of two parties agreeing to a contract as she did and part of beauty contests as after all it is not the contest for plus sizes!

The Clintons are abusing this woman for their gain and it won't work.

Look how great this Miss looks and how old she is and the Country where she came from and works as an actress. That Country is famous for all the plastic surgeries and her doctors did a great job.

If the Clintons and this Miss feel that a man like Trump went over the line why didn't this Miss stayed with her weight and she should not use plastic surgery, Botox, etc.

Yesterday on Anderson Cooper she admitted her history to gangs/criminals and being in a car that almost killed a lawyer s she was part of a violent gang.

She now became a US citizen but in yesterdays interview she mentioned "my country" but she didn't refer to the US as it referred to her country of birth.

That sounds like a proud American!

I'm a foreigner and "my country" is America and otherwise I refer to the country I grew up in as the country I grew up in and was born but not as "my country" as the US is MY Country!

Hilliary again is betting on the wrong horse to try to divide people and this time she tries to divide the Hispanic community!

Not going to work.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2016, 05:19 AM

17,813 posts, read 13,713,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post

Hilliary again is betting on the wrong horse to try to divide people and this time she tries to divide the Hispanic community!
Can you say misogyny? Misogyny. There, I knew you could.

Old 09-28-2016, 05:50 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,654,477 times
Dig up all the dirt on her that you want. It doesn't matter.

What matters is the way trump treated her and called her names. That shows HIS character. SHE is not running for president!

Old 09-28-2016, 06:04 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,944,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Dig up all the dirt on her that you want. It doesn't matter.

What matters is the way trump treated her and called her names. That shows HIS character. SHE is not running for president!
Super predators.

Old 09-28-2016, 06:14 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,654,477 times
This thread is about trump and miss universe. Start your own thread about Hillary.

But, in any case, she apologized for using that term.

Trump not only will not say he's sorry for calling a woman Miss Piggy and Miss Housekeeping, he is doubling down on what he said. He's digging the hole deeper.

Anything to protect his apparently fragile ego. He's a disgraceful example of a human being.

Old 09-28-2016, 06:21 AM

Quote:
This thread is about trump and miss universe. Start your own thread about Hillary.

Trump not only will not say he's sorry for calling a woman Miss Piggy and Miss Housekeeping, he is doubling down on what he said. He's digging the hole deeper.

Anything to protect his apparently fragile ego. He's a disgraceful example of a human being.
Is "Miss Piggy" a bad term? A lot of people just say "fat arse". Seems like you'd have to be super sensitive to need an apology for "miss piggy". Dems sound like immature babies. "Mammmma...Jimmy called me a dumb-dumb wahhhhhh". Get to your safe places.

Old 09-28-2016, 06:23 AM

16,212 posts, read 10,832,961 times
Quote:

ITA with this. And it shows that Trump's supporters are just as bad as he is (hint hint, OP) if they think that ridiculing someone for gaining weight and calling her names on national television and telling people how much she weighs and that she "likes to eat" is going to do anything to help Trump's cause, they are living in la-la land.

He should have just said it was over 20 years ago and apologized and moved on, but instead he and his supporters are focusing on this just like Clinton (I'm sure) knew that they would because they are immature and ridiculous.

Old 09-28-2016, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
ITA with this. And it shows that Trump's supporters are just as bad as he is (hint hint, OP) if they think that ridiculing someone for gaining weight and calling her names on national television and telling people how much she weighs and that she "likes to eat" is going to do anything to help Trump's cause, they are living in la-la land.

He should have just said it was over 20 years ago and apologized and moved on, but instead he and his supporters are focusing on this just like Clinton (I'm sure) knew that they would because they are immature and ridiculous.
Immaturity is attempting to make an issue of someone calling someone else "Miss Piggy" 20 years ago. What would your mother say if you complained for days on end about being called a dummy when you were 12 years old? Mine would eventually say "shut the hell up and get over it".

Old 09-28-2016, 06:34 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,635,782 times
Trump likes to bully people, and personal attacks are part of his style.

This is one of the reasons I have never liked him.

Old 09-28-2016, 06:37 AM

9,617 posts, read 6,068,868 times
The fact she signed a business contract with weight stipulations says everything about the Dem manipulation of emotions, that need to be said. She did not keep her end of the bargain. She should have sued to stand up for her 'rights' and or 'dignity'. Let the court decided who kept the contract. But, no; some money under the table from the Mrs Clinton...

Typical Dem trashing of an opposition candidate based upon emotional innuendo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
This former Miss is blaming Trump for calling her mean words like an eating machine as she gained so much weight after winning and still being in the year of being under contract to show up for all kinds of formal meetings that she agreed in the contract for.

This miss also signed to maintain her weight as weight is part of her contract which is normal in the fashion and "miss" business.

If a Miss doesn't like to maintain her weight than she will no longer be under contract which is the right of two parties agreeing to a contract as she did and part of beauty contests as after all it is not the contest for plus sizes!

The Clintons are abusing this woman for their gain and it won't work.

Look how great this Miss looks and how old she is and the Country where she came from and works as an actress. That Country is famous for all the plastic surgeries and her doctors did a great job.

If the Clintons and this Miss feel that a man like Trump went over the line why didn't this Miss stayed with her weight and she should not use plastic surgery, Botox, etc.

Yesterday on Anderson Cooper she admitted her history to gangs/criminals and being in a car that almost killed a lawyer s she was part of a violent gang.

She now became a US citizen but in yesterdays interview she mentioned "my country" but she didn't refer to the US as it referred to her country of birth.

That sounds like a proud American!

I'm a foreigner and "my country" is America and otherwise I refer to the country I grew up in as the country I grew up in and was born but not as "my country" as the US is MY Country!

Not going to work.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies