Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2016, 10:14 AM

6,752 posts, read 3,372,535 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunion Powder View Post
Would Hitler be a good example of the white man's mantra to assess each person individually?
So first you play the race card then you play the Hitler card. You lose all credibility with this kind of stuff.

There is no justification for mob mentality, yet you seem to infer that there is.

Old 10-03-2016, 10:21 AM

5,287 posts, read 5,793,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
So first you play the race card then you play the Hitler card. You lose all credibility with this kind of stuff.

There is no justification for mob mentality, yet you seem to infer that there is.
This thread is about race. Everyone is playing the race card.

I have absolutely zero vested interest in any credibilty that you could assign. I can't stress that enough.

Old 10-03-2016, 12:25 PM

39,875 posts, read 26,532,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
BLM has not "Hung" anyone based on their skin color. they don't go to peoples houses and burn crosses on the lawn.
They have not dragged any person behind a truck on pavement roadways.
The list of proof as to how wrong you are can go on and on and on.....
No. They shoot them, beat them, burn their property and loot their businesses instead. Only difference...the KKKs heyday was 100 years ago. The Klan with a Tan is having theirs today.

Old 10-03-2016, 02:24 PM

1,570 posts, read 1,380,890 times
Kudos to the young black man in the pink shirt who single handedly tries to hold back and protect hat kid from the rest of the protesters. Toward the end of the vid, at 4:17 and again at 4:29, he tries to hold off the attackers. He was inspirational.

Old 10-03-2016, 05:01 PM

5,472 posts, read 3,227,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowrimol View Post
If you have come to the conclusion that he 'lost', then you do not realize that you certainly have not 'won'. You will find no validation here for responses that you should be able to post in a timely manner that all stem from your baseless accusations, name calling and labeling.

Also, you forgot to cite your sources you used from the information you gathered from google.
Unbelievable!!!!!!!

...... And this is what we are dealing with in the 21st Century..... "Trumpery's". Hillary was right!!!!

Old 10-03-2016, 05:04 PM

5,472 posts, read 3,227,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
Ah, so let's see......

Some blacks like those in the NFL can disrespect America, claim it's their Constitutional right (which it is), and that's okay. BLM can disrespect our flag by burning it and that's okay. They claim it's their right to do so.

But someone (a white person) wears a hat that the BLM doesn't like and that person gets beaten by an angry mob.

These "people" (and I use the term loosely) are as dangerous and uncivil as anyone in this country with their collective mob mentality. The blame for this goes to Obama and the left, who has turned disrespecting our country and being anti-American into an art form.
No ethnic/racial group in America will ever disrespect The Constitution to even a remote level of disrespect that comes anywhere close to the history of white males in America. Likely the only thing many Republican know about the Constitution is the utterance of the 2nd Amendment.

Old 10-03-2016, 05:12 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,881,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunion Powder View Post
Hmm. Perhaps that has something to do with these cultures developing in a nation where one was granted individual liberties from the beginning, while the other was enslaved as a group. You think?
Or maybe 60,00-200,000 years of differential evolution and natural selection. 240 years vs 200,000 years, I wonder which is more significant.

Also Continental Westerners have a different world view from Easterners from Tropical Southerners.

Culture doesn't just create the man, the man creates the culture.

Old 10-03-2016, 05:44 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,654,477 times
Well, I'm kind of late to the party, but, my observations:

It's a five minute video. At one and a half minutes the guy says he should leave, yet he doesn't leave.

He wasn't just standing there silently; I can hear his voice at the very beginning of the vid taunting people.

Why is this being laid at the feet of BLM? I didn't see any banners or shirts indicating membership or affiliation.

Old 10-03-2016, 05:47 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,377,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post

It's a five minute video. At one and a half minutes the guy says he should leave, yet he doesn't leave.

He wasn't just standing there silently; I can hear his voice at the very beginning of the vid taunting people.

Why is this being laid at the feet of BLM? I didn't see any banners or shirts indicating membership or affiliation.
Who broke the non-aggression principle?

There you will find the guilty party.

Old 10-03-2016, 05:57 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,943,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post

Can whites beat BLM protestors when they have them outnumbered?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies