Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2016, 12:47 AM

19,844 posts, read 12,106,658 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Yes.
Do you have video?

Old 10-03-2016, 12:51 AM

8,653 posts, read 6,134,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Do you have video?
Nope, I don't take out cameras when there's a fighting happening at the games. But I can say with certainty that drinking and a sports rivalry don't mix...

Old 10-03-2016, 07:59 AM

6,417 posts, read 1,434,030 times
They are Racists. Some groups of BLM is just the same as the KKK. This group was a mixture of criminals, blacks, and illegal aliens that did this.

Old 10-03-2016, 08:51 AM

5,472 posts, read 3,226,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver-Fox View Post
They are Racists. Some groups of BLM is just the same as the KKK. This group was a mixture of criminals, blacks, and illegal aliens that did this.
BLM has not "Hung" anyone based on their skin color. they don't go to peoples houses and burn crosses on the lawn.
They have not dragged any person behind a truck on pavement roadways.
The list of proof as to how wrong you are can go on and on and on.....

Old 10-03-2016, 09:17 AM

5,287 posts, read 5,791,370 times
He went looking for trouble and it found him. And he screams like a b----.

Old 10-03-2016, 09:17 AM

6,752 posts, read 3,370,331 times
Ah, so let's see......

Some blacks like those in the NFL can disrespect America, claim it's their Constitutional right (which it is), and that's okay. BLM can disrespect our flag by burning it and that's okay. They claim it's their right to do so.

But someone (a white person) wears a hat that the BLM doesn't like and that person gets beaten by an angry mob.

These "people" (and I use the term loosely) are as dangerous and uncivil as anyone in this country with their collective mob mentality. The blame for this goes to Obama and the left, who has turned disrespecting our country and being anti-American into an art form.

Old 10-03-2016, 09:30 AM

524 posts, read 400,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
Ah, so let's see......

Some blacks like those in the NFL can disrespect America, claim it's their Constitutional right (which it is), and that's okay. BLM can disrespect our flag by burning it and that's okay. They claim it's their right to do so.

But someone (a white person) wears a hat that the BLM doesn't like and that person gets beaten by an angry mob.

These "people" (and I use the term loosely) are as dangerous and uncivil as anyone in this country with their collective mob mentality. The blame for this goes to Obama and the left, who has turned disrespecting our country and being anti-American into an art form.
I believe this reflects a particular cultures individualist view vs. a group view. Whites tend to focus on freedom for the individual while blacks and other minority groups focus on justice for the group. IN the process of achieving justice for the group, if a few individuals get mowed down, then the ends justify the means. Whites tend to believe the opposite, that an infraction on an individuals freedom, in any way, does not justify the ends.

Old 10-03-2016, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowrimol View Post
I believe this reflects a particular cultures individualist view vs. a group view. Whites tend to focus on freedom for the individual while blacks and other minority groups focus on justice for the group. IN the process of achieving justice for the group, if a few individuals get mowed down, then the ends justify the means. Whites tend to believe the opposite, that an infraction on an individuals freedom, in any way, does not justify the ends.
Hmm. Perhaps that has something to do with these cultures developing in a nation where one was granted individual liberties from the beginning, while the other was enslaved as a group. You think?

Old 10-03-2016, 09:46 AM

524 posts, read 400,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunion Powder View Post
Hmm. Perhaps that has something to do with these cultures developing in a nation where one was granted individual liberties from the beginning, while the other was enslaved as a group. You think?
Absolutely! In America the government was an effective solution to undo all discrimination black people faced. They will continue to see the government as the solution to their problems.

However, the reference to white cultures and minority cultures was from a global standpoint, not just here in America.

Old 10-03-2016, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowrimol View Post
Absolutely! In America the government was an effective solution to undo all discrimination black people faced. They will continue to see the government as the solution to their problems.
And I guess white folks have given up on their own system?

Quote:
However, the reference to white cultures and minority cultures was from a global standpoint, not just here in America.
Oh, that wasn't clear. I would ask for some solid examples, but I'm sure you have none.

Would Hitler be a good example of the white man's mantra to assess each person individually?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies