Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-08-2016, 09:48 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times

Advertisements

Mark Cuban of Dallas Mavericks rails against Donald Sterling, but not in favor of kicking out owner

Mark Cuban didn't vote against Donald Sterling who used racial slurs against his black girlfriend he had an affair with and was caught on tape!

The entire NBA owners voted to get Sterling out but Cuban was not supporting that.

Now Mark the hypocrite Cuban is calling for destroying everything Trump owns for Trump using the Pus..y word!

Give me a break! Cuban is nothing more than a liberal selfish hypocrite with a hidden agenda and a big time loser!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2016, 10:00 AM

24,490 posts, read 17,232,699 times
Cuban is a typical hypocrite on a high horse.

Hasn't he ever been at a practice or in the locker room of his team? When guys get together they talk about lots of things including women. I'm sure the N word is also tossed around on the court and in the locker room by most of the black guys. It can be used as a term of endearment like "my friend" except it is "my n***a"

How about rap music? There is a lot of rap music that treats/puts down women worse than Trump ever thought to.

Everyone needs to get over it. Trump said these things when he was not running for or in public office. Besides there are plenty of clowns who have been in office who have done worse with the most obvious one being Bill Clinton.

I take Trumps remarks as a blowhard bragging about his conquests. He has apologized now we can move on.

Old 10-08-2016, 10:08 AM

4,095 posts, read 2,565,645 times
Leftists run every pervert industry in the country. Yet these hypocrites fake outrage over Trump comments.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies