Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2016, 08:38 AM

8,701 posts, read 11,101,345 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bUU View Post

The right-wing wants Fox News to be an unrebutted soapbox for their perspectives right-or-wrong.

That is Fox News. I have no issues with Kelly. She came hard on Trump. Same with Donna Brazile....rip her up to shreds. Kelly has openly ask to interview Hillary but Hillary avoids her like a plague.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2016, 08:40 AM

684 posts, read 516,066 times
Newt handed her her arse. Megan Kelly was stumped and rightfully so because there was no defending what Newt had to say.

I am not a Newt fan at all but he sure made solid points and it amazes me that so many Americans support Hillary and they don't seem to realize that Bill Clinton will be back in the white house. It's been conformed that Bill Clinton flew to that private sex island many times with the convicted pedophile and the island is known for being a sex pad with young kids. It's even alleged that Bill had sex with a young girl there and there is video of it soon to be released.

If Bill Clinton's sexual misdeeds with adult women were not enough the fact this pedo Island thing gets a pass is just disgusting especially knowing Bill will be back in the white House.

How can so many people support such a family??? Do they not see that by electing Hillary they also show they have no values themselves?? of that their country really doesn't matter???

Old 10-26-2016, 08:40 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,184,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Why should she help him deflect her question?
She is a deflection from what is known. Most of Bill Clinton's accusers have been around for years. They did not step forward in the last days before the election without solid proof of wrong doing. I haven't really followed the women coming forward; but I do know that there is conflicting information with some of the claims - they are allegations at this point; not fact. We are more than aware that Megyn has an ax to grind with Trump.

I don't tune in Megan; I do tune in Judge Jeanie: Justice with Judge Jeanine | Fox News. I am sure that any Gingrich interview with Judge Jeanie would have taken a different course.

Old 10-26-2016, 08:41 AM

51,659 posts, read 25,887,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
she's not bright enough to be neutral.
Oh, really?

Looks like in a battle of wits, she has enough ammunition to take on Trump, Newt, and that whole goofy group.

Old 10-26-2016, 08:42 AM

20,160 posts, read 12,789,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unlblkrubi View Post
Kelly is just another reason I've quit watching Fox in the evenings, she belongs on CNN.
Yeah. I stopped watching. My husband, a nice independent guy, didn't like Kelley, he thinks she is too aggressive.

Old 10-26-2016, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tr0polis View Post
the reason i like kelly. people on the right whine about her and people on the left whine about her.

thats why i like her. i think she is neutral for the most part, which is refreshing.
Love her comment on how when Trump finished talking with Hannity, perhaps he might speak with some of the reporters in the room.

Score another one for Ms. Kelly.

Old 10-26-2016, 08:44 AM

1,400 posts, read 866,090 times
She obviously holds a grudge against Trump. I gave up watching Kelly when it became evident that her personal hatred of Trump got in the way of her ability to do her job. Besides, "Breaking Tonight" got old real fast, LOL!

To be fair, she is a very intelligent and strong woman. If I ever needed a lawyer, I'd want one with her fight and backbone.

Old 10-26-2016, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1grin_g0 View Post

To be fair, she is a very intelligent and strong woman. If I ever needed a lawyer, I'd want one with her fight and backbone.
I love intelligent, aggressive women.

Not so much dimwitted, aggressive men.

Old 10-26-2016, 08:48 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,709,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Lurker View Post
Newt handed her her arse. Megan Kelly was stumped and rightfully so because there was no defending what Newt had to say.

I am not a Newt fan at all but he sure made solid points and it amazes me that so many Americans support Hillary and they don't seem to realize that Bill Clinton will be back in the white house. It's been conformed that Bill Clinton flew to that private sex island many times with the convicted pedophile and the island is known for being a sex pad with young kids. It's even alleged that Bill had sex with a young girl there and there is video of it soon to be released.

If Bill Clinton's sexual misdeeds with adult women were not enough the fact this pedo Island thing gets a pass is just disgusting especially knowing Bill will be back in the white House.

How can so many people support such a family??? Do they not see that by electing Hillary they also show they have no values themselves?? of that their country really doesn't matter???
It has been confirmed that bill clinton is not running in this election.

The person who is actually running on the republican side clearly has a history that makes the allegations of sexual wrongdoing on his part at least credible. But, newt seemed to think that shouting and sputtering about bill clinton somehow makes trump's own behavior immaterial.

Who 'won' the argument in the interview obviously has a lot to do with whether or not someone supports trump. Kinda like, who 'won' the debates has a lot to do with which candidate someone supports. Perhaps the argument should be shown to focus groups and scientific polls done on it, to determine who the larger population sees as having 'won'.

Old 10-26-2016, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieHere View Post
Yeah. I stopped watching. My husband, a nice independent guy, didn't like Kelley, he thinks she is too aggressive.
A lot of nice guys have trouble with aggressive women.

Strange, most seem to have no trouble with aggressive men.

Imagine if Clinton had behaved like Trump in the debates.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies