Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2016, 09:19 AM

7,977 posts, read 5,002,395 times

Advertisements

Hasn't anyone else felt much lazier since Obama took office? No incentive to do anything when you see more people are making out well NOT going to work or a living than going to work for a living . And the only jobs being created are service level low paid crap thats not even worth getting out of bed for.

THis is what they want. They want us braindead with no incentive to motivation to do anything and not thinking for ourselves relying on the government as long as the liberal elite keep in control.

What kind of incentive is there to do anything under Obama/Hillary America?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2016, 09:24 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,562,495 times
Oh yea, President Obama CREATES jobs, and when Republicans are in office, we LOSE jobs. (See: George Walker Bush)

Just admit it: Republicans love to cry but they don't like to work. Some of the biggest recipients of government assistance are white conservatives. Not only are they lazy but they are the whiniest, most negative, miserable generation of Americans that have existed in our relatively brief history as a country.

Yet the country marches on in spite of this drain on our collective attitude and ability to progress.

Old 10-29-2016, 09:26 AM

7,977 posts, read 5,002,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Oh yea, President Obama CREATES jobs, and when Republicans are in office, we LOSE jobs. (See: George Walker Bush)

Just admit it: Republicans love to cry but they don't like to work. Some of the biggest recipients of government assistance are white conservatives. Not only are they lazy but they are the whiniest, most negative, and miserable generation of Americans that have existed in our relatively brief history as a country.

Obama's America creates low paying, service level crapola jobs so when you do the match you're better off sitting at home being government dependent in many cases. When you look at the continual difference of income distribution in this country, and realize government dependency creates a better quality of life than actually entering the workforce these days, where the hell is the incentive??

Whats the incentive entering the workforce when you can sit home without the stress, more government aided programs, and make out the same (or better) as you would entering the workforce?

Old 10-29-2016, 09:32 AM

9,437 posts, read 7,384,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post

<BS cut>
Obama has created nothing except more division and partisanship than ever. He's done squat to create jobs.

When Democraps control the Congress the economy tanks and government spending goes through the roof, when Republicans control it the economy grows.

Old 10-29-2016, 09:32 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,562,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
Obama's America creates low paying, service level crapola jobs so when you do the match you're better off sitting at home being government dependent in many cases.
That's the Republican attitude, you folks find reasons not to work. And then if someone gives you a job, all you do is complain about it.

I cannot remember in my lifetime a group of people who cry more than today's Republican.

Old 10-29-2016, 09:36 AM

24,590 posts, read 17,327,951 times
Even if Trump wins I think the "entitled" lay abouts will still be unmotivated.

I have to admit that it is tough to get motivated when our hard earned taxes are being handed to iran and other wise wasted. I still don't get it how our taxes can be spent to shuttle obama, his wife and others around the country to campaign for a woman who should be in prison..

I suppose we really don't have to worry that much at least in my state where there is a ballot question about making marijuana legal. If things get bad enough we can always drop out as long as we have enough money to keep the TV on and enough for weed all will be fine.

Old 10-29-2016, 09:39 AM

17,077 posts, read 13,402,779 times
No, can't say that anyone in this household is less motivated to work.

Old 10-29-2016, 09:44 AM

6,394 posts, read 4,126,353 times
Quote:
Hasn't anyone else felt much lazier since Obama took office? No incentive to do anything when you see more people are making out well NOT going to work or a living than going to work for a living . And the only jobs being created are service level low paid crap thats not even worth getting out of bed for.

THis is what they want. They want us braindead with no incentive to motivation to do anything and not thinking for ourselves relying on the government as long as the liberal elite keep in control.

Sounds like you have a personal problem.

I go to work everyday. I make over 100k/year.

Sorry, no doomsday here.

Old 10-29-2016, 10:15 AM

5,913 posts, read 3,194,190 times
Quote:

I think it depends on where you live. You must live in the middle of the country where there used to be manufacturing jobs. One could graduate from High School and get a good paying job at the local factory and be there for life. Right? Those jobs are gone and they are never coming back.

The country does much better under Democrats. Look at the history. I understand, for you, this latest boom has past you by but I think that ship sailed long before Obama. The middle of the country and rural areas have been hurting for a long time. It must be difficult to be in a position where there is nothing out there for you. I'm sorry to hear it.

If you have children, encourage them to study and go to college. They are going to have to move to the "liberal" coastal areas if they want more opportunity. It's going to be too expensive for you to move, I presume. Hopefully GA, SNAP and whatever else is out there helps you. If you are indeed dependent on the government then make sure you vote for politicians that are not going to cut your aid off. Good luck.

Old 10-29-2016, 11:26 AM

4,491 posts, read 2,231,791 times
Quote:

Most welfare recipients do still work. The ones who don't barely get anything. Whatever you're seeing, which I assume is the road as you listen to Rush Limbaugh's show, isn't actually happening.

As for incentive, isn't something about bootstraps?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies