Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2016, 09:16 AM

1,640 posts, read 794,884 times

Advertisements

It's all baloney. I listened to 4 1/2 hours of the hearing for comey's decision. I listened to the 11 hours of the Benghazi hearings that railed about the server. It was idiotic. And Rep Chaffetz who was all gun ho on nailing her for this server, which turned out to be one of the most ridiculous investigations in congressional history, is now under investigation himself by the FBI for using a private email server.

GOP Rep. Jason Chaffetz Reported To FBI For Using Potential Illegal Private Email Server
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2016, 09:38 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
Is she actually human? I have often wondered both.

"I read what she said today. She's actually moving. It seems to me that if directly asked whether it was a mistake she may actually say it was. She often says she absolutely won't do something and then does it. Not always but often. I would advise to stay at her and schedule multiple interviews soon! Lock her in. Eventually she will sound like a human."

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47019
A military guy is in prison for taking 6 pictures. Hilliary for that reason alone should get an equal sentence based on how many emails were found outside of the State Departments server.

Old 11-04-2016, 09:55 AM

1,640 posts, read 794,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
A military guy is in prison for taking 6 pictures. Hilliary for that reason alone should get an equal sentence based on how many emails were found outside of the State Departments server.
You don't know what you're talking about. Watch the hearings if you want the truth. Defense information was not found on her server or any of the emails she received. That military guy new exactly what he was taking pictures of. The 3 emails that were improperly marked in the body of the text with a (c) were incorrect and two of those weren't classified at all. The 7 email chains that contained TSC discussion originated by staffers from a .gov email were forwarded to her back and forth so the same conversation was replicated adding to the 7 chains. And the originator didn't classify any of it. Using a BlackBerry she simply missed it. She dealt with thousands of classified documents all funneled through a closed system through out her tenure and that is a matter of public record. The whole thing was ridiculous and a republican grab at nothing.

Old 11-04-2016, 04:02 PM

772 posts, read 390,633 times
No, Hillary Clinton is never remorseful for anything she's done. If she's sorry it's because her corruption has been exposed to the American people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies