Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2016, 05:38 PM

575 posts, read 298,987 times

Advertisements

Quote:
But now we care about the US debt?
No. I don't expect Republicans and the Tea Party to care anout the US debt. Thats my point.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2016, 05:43 PM

1,008 posts, read 487,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
It is spreading everywhere. Boston, Indianapolis, more. It could become a movement. The only thing that might stop it is that it is coming on winter.
Probably. Not like they have jobs to be at tomorrow.

Old 11-09-2016, 05:43 PM

15,971 posts, read 9,388,267 times
Quote:
The only thing that might stop it is that it is coming on winter.
When the little pansies go back to parental basements to hibernate. What a powerful revolution....

Old 11-09-2016, 05:44 PM

39,078 posts, read 51,246,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
This whiny crap marching up and a down the street accomplishes nothing. Give the guy a chance. If he doesn't produce in 4 years, than vote him out of office And get your arses back to school/work and be PRODUCTIVE members of society.

Bunch of a whiny little, entitled maggots
We could all be dead in four years with his poor judgment and vindictive attitude. He needs to be stopped before he does irreparable damage to the country and the world. Thousands of angry citizens in the streets will send the message that we will not tolerate his hate.

Old 11-09-2016, 05:47 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,411,082 times
May as well stay up all night and protest the sun rising in the east too. I guess the damn fools never listened to Mick and Keith and learned you can't always get what you want. Let's hope we got what we need.

Old 11-09-2016, 05:49 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,642,029 times
Quote:
It is spreading everywhere. Boston, Indianapolis, more. It could become a movement. The only thing that might stop it is that it is coming on winter.
No winter isn't the only thing that could stop it.

If these protests get violent, Martial Law will stop it.

I hope that doesn't happen.

Many today, especially younger people have very short attention spans. After they take some selfies and post on Facebook it's on to something else.

It's fine to protest. But you also have to sometimes in life accept things as they are.

7,977 posts, read 4,988,690 times
Quote:
We could all be dead in four years with his poor judgment and vindictive attitude. He needs to be stopped before he does irreparable damage to the country and the world. Thousands of angry citizens in the streets will send the message that we will not tolerate his hate.

Ehhh... If we got through 8 years of the Bush administration, I think we can get through trump. LOL If hes going to supposedly be so bad. I Don't see it though. Looks like he will have a great team around him (Rudy, Christie, Newt, Carson, Pence, etc).. I see nothing wrong with that. Those guys know their crap will PLENTY of experience in various facets of private/public sector work.

Hell its Obama who has done irreparable damage to MUCH of our way of life at least for the next 10 years. It will probably take Trump's crew at least the first term to fix all this nonsense with relations between other countries, Healthcare, and most importantly businesses/economy

1,875 posts, read 1,327,208 times
Liberals = Tolerance

Oh wait... what?

Sorry.. I meant only if you agree with them should they be tolerant of your views

Liberalism = Mental disorder

11,011 posts, read 11,026,533 times
Quote:
There is a rally of hundreds if not a 1000 or more in Chicago. Another one is getting organized in Phoenix where high school kids walked out of class this afternoon. It's going to grow.
Best of luck with that. Let me know how that changes anything for ya.

Old 11-09-2016, 05:51 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,758,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mishigas73 View Post
Fabulous. People engaging in their right to peaceful protest. I am really grateful to live in a place where this is possible.
Bookings at many Trump hotels have plummeted this year. Who wants to pay serious $ hundreds a night and have to deal with the crowds who adore or despise him to get through the front door and/ or gather in the lobby, given many properties contain dining and bar facilities open to the public. Media has been reporting that it has been necessary to deeply discount rooms at the newly opened Trump property in DC, while other hotels are sold out.

I assume this attention will die down over time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies