Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2016, 04:52 PM

983 posts, read 738,316 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFwRkNWx-n0
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2016, 04:55 PM

15,408 posts, read 6,197,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
just shut up, all you talk about and blame is race, you are the racists that is all you can talk about, we didn't vote for Trump thinking against blacks or women or Hispanics, we voted against a corrupt woman who's policies shackle people.

So get over it race baiters, you lost.........
I voted for Clinton. However, Trump won and gave a gracious acceptance speech. Time to move forward. You can stay angry if that works for you.

Old 11-09-2016, 04:59 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Excuse me, but I think we still have the right to free speech.

The fascist regime doesn't start until January.

Have friends who disagree with you. Really, a lot of people I know believe they cannot say things they use to say simple things like Merry Christmas, I wonder why, and Obama fueled a lot of this with his rhetoric.

Some people I know believe they do not have a right to free speech at College Campus any more without being put down, ridiculed, and belittled. If you do not believe in one way of thinking.

We have a racist in office right now, who has done everything in his power to divide a Nation, time it stops.

Old 11-09-2016, 05:01 PM

2,181 posts, read 1,628,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickL28 View Post
In Boston and most of eastern Massachusetts its funny, all these sheltered snowflakes whose mommy and daddy paying their 50,000 a year tuition had their lips on Hillary behind and now can't accept the fact that 'their candidate' didn't get elected and have the nerve to blame racism especially these fruity males who walk around in those skinny womens jeans
It's either wear the skinny jeans or be accused of toxic masculinity.

Old 11-09-2016, 05:03 PM

2,181 posts, read 1,628,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
By the same token, it was whites that elected a black man twice, and now because we didn't vote for the white woman who is guilty of treason, we must be racist voting against people of color?

Which is it?

If we elect a black man we are racist and if we don't elect a white woman we are racist?
I wasn't allowed to rep you again here. Couldn't have said it better.

Old 11-09-2016, 05:03 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,842,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
just shut up, all you talk about and blame is race, you are the racists that is all you can talk about, we didn't vote for Trump thinking against blacks or women or Hispanics, we voted against a corrupt woman who's policies shackle people.

So get over it race baiters, you lost.........

Who could possibly argue against a brilliant post like this?

Old 11-09-2016, 05:07 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,363,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleinie View Post
If you mute it I could definitely see myself grabbing that chick by the p***y.

Old 11-09-2016, 05:16 PM

10,069 posts, read 7,239,454 times
Race was an issue... but there were other issues.

Clinton ran an inept campaign. She got blindsided just like she did in the 2016 New Hampshire, Michigan, Wisconsin primaries against Bernie. She got blindsided just like she did in the 2008 South Carolina primary & that run of 11 states afterward where Obama ran up the score on her.

As someone who did not support Trump, the silver lining in all this is that the "Clintonistas" the John Podestas, the Huma Abedins, the Debbie Wasserman-Shcultzes of the world... they got their butts handed to them. The Clinton wing of the Democrats is finished. Exit stage left.

55% turnout... quite low for a presidential election. Hillary could not motivate people like Obama did.

Looking at the exit polls... most demographics performed similarly to 2012. The swing votes were the Bernie people. Exactly like I expected they would be. They either sat out or voted in much less than necessary numbers for Clinton. Whites under 30, who Obama carried, voted for Trump -- those WERE the Bernie supporters. Up to 30% of them may not have voted. 30% of Bernie's supporters would be 4 million voters. If even 10% of them sat out, that probably cost Clinton the election. They came from exactly the counties where Trump did better than expected.

Old 11-09-2016, 05:17 PM

7,473 posts, read 4,016,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
That is the reason they lost, rural America is fed up with people calling them racists and bigots, as if we have enslaved and oppressed anyone.

It is this mentality that made America stand up against all these crazy accusations.

This van jones guy is feeding racism more than any KKK could.........

Old 11-10-2016, 07:41 AM

23,161 posts, read 10,449,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
If you mute it I could definitely see myself grabbing that chick by the p***y.
This woman is flat out scary, you wanna talk about freaking crazy, this woman has lost her freaking mind,

{QUOTE}'' This election proves that white surpremacy is still ruling.'' {unquote}

REALLY?

That is what is so frightening with these stupid young people, they really think the kkk got Trump voted in?

And we are supposed to vote like this woman?

She has a point, this is a terrifying world now, but it's people like this woman who is living in a fantasy world that scares me, people like her really would round up people like me to put me on a train.

wth?

People really believe this crap?

If white supremacy is ruling the world, then how did a black man get voted in twice? I didn't vote for Obama but I actually had tears of Joy when he became president because I could see how far America has come, and now I look and see how far we have fallen in 8 years.

Whatever racism we overcame in the 60's and 70's has all been undone.

It is more racist today than at any time, except for the racism is against white people.

CRAZY PEOPLE, are you kidding me?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies