Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2016, 10:24 AM

1,700 posts, read 1,045,836 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlust76 View Post
...and those people should be thrown in jail and viewed as criminals assaulting an innocent. A citizen with a concealed carry license would have the right to shoot them.
Unless the victim was white of course, that would be racist.
What if it is a off duty police officer, that was white....that be super racist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2016, 10:35 AM

435 posts, read 431,189 times
Does anyone know where this happened (what city)? I find it highly disturbing that this happened in broad daylight on a busy street corner and none of those cars/trucks going by seemed to slow down or stop or offer any help? Looks like a ton of people just turned a blind eye to it.

Old 11-10-2016, 10:37 AM

2,366 posts, read 2,640,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvr789 View Post
Does anyone know where this happened (what city)? I find it highly disturbing that this happened in broad daylight on a busy street corner and none of those cars/trucks going by seemed to slow down or stop or offer any help? Looks like a ton of people just turned a blind eye to it.
Looks like Chicago to me.

Old 11-10-2016, 10:39 AM

1,700 posts, read 1,045,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyxius View Post
Yes Chicago.
Police Investigate A Video Of Trump Voter Being Attacked « CBS Chicago

This is just the beginning. I will bump this thread in a few months, the left will get violent, again, and burn down neighborhoods, THEIR neighborhoods, AGAIN! Then we will be called racist, AGAIN! Welcome to the Twilight Zone my friends. You guys ever heard of the computer simulation theory? It is like we are in a video game, and the creators are high on acid and messing up the input data to make the world not make any sense at all.

Old 11-10-2016, 10:47 AM

435 posts, read 431,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyxius View Post
Thanks - I live in the Chicago region. Didn't see this on morning news. This is pretty scary and I am glad someone is putting this out there. I have to pass through the southside of Chicago to get to work sometimes and I always felt relatively safe during the daylight if there was a bunch of traffic around and it was a busy street. Reconsidering this assumption now...

Old 11-10-2016, 10:48 AM

3,366 posts, read 1,606,737 times
Shock Video: Black Mob Viciously Beats White Trump Voter » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Quote:
Shocking video out of Chicago shows a mob of young black men viciously beating an older white man because he voted for Donald Trump, dragging him through the streets as he hangs out of the back of his car.

The clip shows the thugs repeatedly screaming, “you voted Donald Trump” as they assault the victim from every angle while others steal his belongings.
“You voted Trump,” the mob screams, “You gonna pay for that sh*t.”
Another woman shouts “beat his ass,” while another man is heard laughing before remarking, “Don’t vote Trump.”
A second video of the incident which is dubbed with the “F**k Donald Trump” song, a phrase now being chanted by “protesters” across the country, shows one of the attackers driving away in the man’s vehicle while his hand is still stuck in the window as the car drags him down the street.

“The scene is frankly reminiscent of a lynching,” remarks Chris Menahan.
It is not even clear if the victim was a Trump supporter. Presumably, the mob used that as an excuse to beat and rob him.
YouTube quickly deleted the video, but it has been mirrored on numerous different websites.
If the roles had been reversed, and Trump supporters had been caught on tape viciously beating a black Hillary voter, this would be a national news story right now.
As it is, you won’t see this on CNN any time soon.

Old 11-10-2016, 10:53 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,886,902 times
Lightbulb Right to self Defence!

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Horizons View Post
He'll be fine, just got roughed up a little. He got a little dose of street reality. Even here in Phoenix, you go parading Trump accessories down in South Phoenix or Maryville, you're going to get messed up or possibly shot at.
Its called self defense and if the left chooses to target Trump Supporters they just may have a 9mm surprise. There is no excuse for this and when Obama won twice one did see Romney Supporters go after Obama People.

The election is done and this is how we work in the USA! Move On!

Old 11-10-2016, 10:55 AM

1,718 posts, read 1,055,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I don't tell people whom I voted here in California.

I am a coward.
No, you're smart and value your health.

The tolerant left would inflict physical harm on you if they were aware.

Old 11-10-2016, 11:01 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,886,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Minded View Post
No, you're smart and value your health.

The tolerant left would inflict physical harm on you if they were aware.
Still does make it right.

Old 11-10-2016, 11:12 AM

2,366 posts, read 2,640,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Horizons View Post
He'll be fine, just got roughed up a little. He got a little dose of street reality. Even here in Phoenix, you go parading Trump accessories down in South Phoenix or Maryville, you're going to get messed up or possibly shot at.
I don't care. You don't assault people over a election.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies