Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2016, 11:30 AM

932 posts, read 900,129 times

Advertisements

Be careful out there Clinton supporters. Shaun King is reporting these incidents https://twitter.com/ShaunKing

Last edited by key2success; 11-10-2016 at 11:39 AM..

Old 11-10-2016, 11:32 AM

1,700 posts, read 1,046,123 times
Horrible but I don't believe it, sorry. I been lied to many times about how crazy white people are in the rural areas. I actually live in the city but go to rural areas over 200 miles away to go hunting on private property, oh and I ain't white. Love it out there, good folks who spend time with their families, go to church, and read the constitution, crazy huh? They read the freaking documents that founded the nation. Sure there is the KKK still, but that is way overblown.

The Top 10 False Claims of Racism on Campus | Daily Wire

If the OP's stories are true, that is unfortunate. But proportionality the BLM groups are doing more violence. White people are like 65% of the population remember that. The white scare is not real.

Old 11-10-2016, 11:35 AM

3,811 posts, read 4,695,142 times
Well it's from the internet it's gotta be true. Seriously, maybe stuff like this does happen. But the sad part is anybody who believes everything they see like this is part of the problem. You spread stuff like this and people automatically believe it.

Old 11-10-2016, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statz2k10 View Post
Well it's from the internet it's gotta be true. Seriously, maybe stuff like this does happen. But the sad part is anybody who believes everything they see like this is part of the problem. You spread stuff like this and people automatically believe it.
The OP said the Chicago attack of a white Trump supporter was debunked. But there is now an active police investigation. I think the OP may be someone who is purposely trying to stir things up.

Old 11-10-2016, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peequi View Post
Horrible but I don't believe it, sorry. I been lied to many times about how crazy white people are in the rural areas. I actually live in the city but go to rural areas over 200 miles away to go hunting on private property, oh and I ain't white. Love it out there, good folks who spend time with their families, go to church, and read the constitution, crazy huh? They read the freaking documents that founded the nation. Sure there is the KKK still, but that is way overblown.

The Top 10 False Claims of Racism on Campus | Daily Wire

If the OP's stories are true, that is unfortunate. But proportionality the BLM groups are doing more violence. White people are like 65% of the population remember that. The white scare is not real.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Statz2k10 View Post

Shaun King is reporting this and I seen a few on facebook from the people themselves

https://twitter.com/ShaunKing

Old 11-10-2016, 11:38 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,176,026 times
OP, sorry you wasted your time, but the usual suspects will only say it's fake, because it's white violence/racism towards minorities. There are literally news articles from credible sources on a lot of these stories.

Flip the script, and they'll believe it, even if you didn't provide a source.

Old 11-10-2016, 11:39 AM

1,718 posts, read 1,056,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peequi View Post
The OP said the Chicago attack of a white Trump supporter was debunked. But there is now an active police investigation. I think the OP may be someone who is purposely trying to stir things up.
Yup

This is 41 minutes ago:

Police Investigate Attack On Apparent Trump Voter Caught On Video « CBS Chicago

Old 11-10-2016, 11:39 AM

12,275 posts, read 7,144,139 times
What Trump needs to do is call out racist behavior himself. A 2 minute video posted to Twitter will do it:

Something like:

"I'm excited as much as you are to be the next POTUS, but let's get one thing clear now: I do NOT condone or endorse any racism or any other bigotry. Whatever acts of hate you commit are entirely on you. Don't even try bringing me into it. I have better things to do than hate -- I'm busy negotiating better trade agreements and making America great again. So stop that BS. Ciao."

Old 11-10-2016, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Minded View Post

ok i was wrong and I apologize but what does that have to do with my thread?

Old 11-10-2016, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by key2success View Post
ok i was wrong and I apologize but what does that have to do with my thread?
You need to call out the source that said it was debunked, where did you see it? share link please.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies