Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2016, 11:36 AM

35,778 posts, read 21,152,282 times

Advertisements

there are many women in govt. but even though there are a few top dogs -I can tell you- its not easy-- it is still very much a man's world- and a few of the women who do make it- I'm sorry-- some I have no idea how?? I wonder when we break the ranks in the man's world- why dont we do better? -

Old 11-13-2016, 11:37 AM

30,363 posts, read 23,827,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalk View Post
You guys are just so mean to a woman!! Why can't you guys just leave her alone?
Ok...you're just trolling. I can't take your posts serious anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqSTXuJeTks

Old 11-13-2016, 11:39 AM

35,778 posts, read 21,152,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
That was bloody brilliant. He is exactly right. The only part he left out is that it's not just the fault of the left, it was the fault of the neo-con RINOs in our party as well. The establishment has been very influential on some people...

Yep. What he said, plus adding some "Republicans" (not) to that blame, is exactly why we now have President elect Trump.
If you have no skin in the game I do not care for your opinions- we either make it worse or fix it ourselves. talk to me how to make a better pie- or cake- we left England for a reason-

Old 11-13-2016, 11:42 AM

1,650 posts, read 1,118,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
Hillary had this gift wrapped for her. Between the electoral college map, the dnc rigging the primary for her, the msm promoting her and then running against what we thought was the most unelectable person in the history of the United States and she still lost.
This. Trunp was just in a whole nother league than the other candidates. With the media throwing everything they had, the democrats, celebritys, establishment republicans, Trump still won a landslide victory, 306 to 232. Imagine what he could have done with the support he deserved. Hillary on the other hand had an easy path already made for her. The DNC rigging, super delegates, media collusion, support of even republican establishment. Still it wasn't enough for her. Sub par.

Old 11-13-2016, 11:43 AM

30,363 posts, read 23,827,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
If you have no skin in the game I do not care for your opinions- we either make it worse or fix it ourselves. talk to me how to make a better pie- or cake- we left England for a reason-
The fact is, what happens in American politics DOES affect other countries in this world.

For that matter, I haven't seen you tell the Canadians who pipe up in here to talk to you how to make maple syrup or bacon...why is that? Is it because this English guy trashed on your Hillary? Tough, he was right.

Old 11-13-2016, 11:45 AM

15,010 posts, read 12,216,775 times
Quote:
Hillary is the most qualified person running for president ever but since she is a woman, a lot of people go against her and with the same quality, she really has to work 10 times harder than a man just to get the same results >.<"!
So you believe she should have been elected president because she was a woman????

Wow........

Old 11-13-2016, 11:52 AM

15,010 posts, read 12,216,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post

I suspect it's also because you don't care for his message.

Old 11-13-2016, 01:00 PM

6,812 posts, read 6,967,039 times
Quote:
Hillary is the most qualified person running for president ever but since she is a woman, a lot of people go against her and with the same quality, she really has to work 10 times harder than a man just to get the same results >.<"!
She lost because she is a corrupt, greedy, pandering, out of touch, has been. On top of that she looks like she has one foot in the grave. Being a female had very little to do with it.

Old 11-13-2016, 01:07 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,175,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Bullcrap. Hillary only became a senator because she was a woman married to a former president. The only reason her utter lack of charisma was overlooked in the nominating process was because she was a woman. Were Hillary a man she would be some back room paper pusher geek, if she were in public life at all.
^^This!

Old 11-13-2016, 02:48 PM

2,366 posts, read 1,651,740 times
So according to the OP, Clinton worked ten times harder than Trump. She also spent twice as much as Trump and still lost. Her loss had nothing to do with her gender and everything to do with her corrupt and criminal reputation.

Why do you liberals insist on defending this abhorent person?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies