Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2016, 07:38 AM

5,472 posts, read 3,229,454 times

Advertisements

Quote:
The director of a West Virginia development group and a mayor are under scrutiny after a racist post about first lady Michelle Obama caused a backlash and prompted calls on social media for both women to be fired.

Clay County Development Corp. director Pamela Ramsey Taylor made the post following Donald Trump’s election as president.

Her post said: “It will be refreshing to have a classy, beautiful, dignified First Lady in the White House. I’m tired of seeing a Ape in heels.”

Clay Mayor Beverly Whaling responded: “Just made my day Pam.”
Mayor, local official under fire after racist social media post about Michelle Obama - CBS News
When people do stuff like this, do they really look at themselves? Maybe some of these same women should look at themselves and realize, many black women as they age also maintain their looks, and their skin texture; as oppose to, many white women when they age, their looks becomes challenged and their skin texture becomes very much challenged. This is a "nature thing" and no person has control over it, and no amount of store bought products can cover or change those factors.

Is it more a matter of envy or resentment, because they can't digest the fact of Michelle's beauty and poise.

Sadly, "SOME"... white people are far too often deluded by the image of a slim figure white woman, they measure so much by the imagery of a slim figured white woman, until we even see in the media of internet and every place, if a woman is slim figured and white, they are immediately trying to confer some overly exaggerated adulation upon her, to the point they have even conflict among their young about body image that continues to damage young girls lives. This is how "ignorance plays itself into a mess".

This just goes to show, "white people have issues that continue the racism in American" . What they should be asking themselves, is why do they feel so inferior that they have to always try and push some delusion that being white is their rock to stand upon. Maybe if they focus on character and integrity and the base honor-ability as being a human being, they'd have less time to be hung up on their skin color.

It's purely insane, after 100's of years, so many still have this level of ignorance ingrained within them.

Before long the mix and blend of the races in this nation will be such that, no extreme skin tone be it white or black will be able to try and put themselves up as some "Icon" of Society.

Old 11-15-2016, 07:43 AM

16,376 posts, read 22,505,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dewby509 View Post
thats what many southern whites think.
That thinking goes beyond the south.

Old 11-15-2016, 07:50 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,339,944 times
I don't like posting in these kinds of threads but I HATE this mentality.

I don't like Michelle Obama's political comments, but straight up she is one intelligent, beautiful woman, a great mother and Barack Obama is one lucky guy.

I hope you millenials change this kind of thinking.

Old 11-15-2016, 07:54 AM

12,391 posts, read 7,105,968 times
Yes, this is so much worst than all the dems with their rape Melania signs.

Old 11-15-2016, 08:04 AM

6,588 posts, read 17,558,250 times
Only ignorant, racist people talk like that. It saddens and angers me that in 2016 we're still dealing with this BS and the people who say these things. Education, real education is the only answer.

Old 11-15-2016, 08:06 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,844,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Yes, this is so much worst than all the dems with their rape Melania signs.

Love DOES trump hate, you know.

Old 11-15-2016, 08:06 AM

589 posts, read 391,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
I don't like posting in these kinds of threads but I HATE this mentality.

I don't like Michelle Obama's political comments, but straight up she is one intelligent, beautiful woman, a great mother and Barack Obama is one lucky guy.

I hope you millenials change this kind of thinking.
what makes u think he is intelligent. horrid skool lunches for our preious children?

Old 11-15-2016, 08:08 AM

7,473 posts, read 4,022,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
When people do stuff like this, do they really look at themselves? Maybe some of these same women should look at themselves and realize, many black women as they age also maintain their looks, and their skin texture; as oppose to, many white women when they age, their looks becomes challenged and their skin texture becomes very much challenged. This is a "nature thing" and no person has control over it, and no amount of store bought products can cover or change those factors.

Is it more a matter of envy or resentment, because they can't digest the fact of Michelle's beauty and poise.

Sadly, "SOME"... white people are far too often deluded by the image of a slim figure white woman, they measure so much by the imagery of a slim figured white woman, until we even see in the media of internet and every place, if a woman is slim figured and white, they are immediately trying to confer some overly exaggerated adulation upon her, to the point they have even conflict among their young about body image that continues to damage young girls lives. This is how "ignorance plays itself into a mess".

This just goes to show, "white people have issues that continue the racism in American" . What they should be asking themselves, is why do they feel so inferior that they have to always try and push some delusion that being white is their rock to stand upon. Maybe if they focus on character and integrity and the base honor-ability as being a human being, they'd have less time to be hung up on their skin color.

It's purely insane, after 100's of years, so many still have this level of ignorance ingrained within them.

Before long the mix and blend of the races in this nation will be such that, no extreme skin tone be it white or black will be able to try and put themselves up as some "Icon" of Society.

Two people,and you have condemned an entire segment of the population.....?

Old 11-15-2016, 08:14 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,515,041 times
Seriously OP, you are being extremely dramatic and wordy over this. Your posts always seem to be a mile long. Brevity is your friend. Allow me to demonstrate:

Two dumb women made racist comments about Michelle Obama and are losing their jobs as a result. Yay for appropriate consequences to stupid actions.

Old 11-15-2016, 08:14 AM

5,472 posts, read 3,229,454 times
You sorely failed to grasp what she is saying... Expand your mind and you might figure out the point she made and the spectrum of the point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies