Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2016, 01:31 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,637,334 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by katie45 View Post
Is this real or staged? Was the woman in the car a plant? Is that the only road in town she could have traveled on? If there was truly an emergency why not call the police in the first place for assistance to get where she needed to go if the street was clogged with protesters?

Otherwise, Why would anyone deliberately choose to drive into a crowd of protesters?

Did she yell out the window that she had voted for Trump?

That's not staged, and she didn't say anything about being for Trump. Most likely given her age and that's it Portland she isn't for Trump.

She drove into the mess. I doubt she deliberately drove into the protestors. I lived in Portland, there are a lot of one way streets downtown, it was most likely too late for her to avoid it.

Old 11-19-2016, 07:57 AM

12,687 posts, read 6,734,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
All you have to do is see who Trump is surrounding himself with and that alone is justifying their fears.I do not advocate violence but from the EYEwitness accounts many of the Trumpettes are again instigating the violence themselves.
I'd be lying if I said Trump doesn't make me nervous. He does. But everything got blown way way way out of proportion. Donald Trump is not presently capable of being the next Adolf Hitler. He's not going to just take everyone's rights away. It is very doubtful that he even wants to. If he actually does want to, he can't.

The difference is that Donald Trump actually denounced his own supporters who were acting like idiots He told them to "stop it and stop it now!" And the numerical scale of liberal violent backlash against Trump is far larger.

The liberal leadership and liberal media needs to figure out what they did to cause this and never do it again.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies