Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2016, 04:37 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,610,214 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevelationWriter View Post
- So now we're to accept male Transgenders
who've come out of the dess-up Closet,
Translating themselves to that of a Woman although not born female.
To legally enter Women's restrooms and locker rooms? To be respected and not shamed or persecuted with any prejudice or loss of income. They may legally change their status to that of women.

- So we can now accept Transcolor people too who have come out of the dress-up Closet, Translating themselves as to another Race although not born of that Race.
To legally enter any private Race area or public Office unto the Race they feel identified as.

- Rachel Dolezal Translated herself to a person of the Black Race.
And was head of the NAACP.

- Elizabeth Warren Translated herself to that of an Indian Race.
Identifying herself as a Indian receiving legal access benefits of that Race.

Both were shamed, persecuted, lost their public legal status of benefits for not being born that way.
And no longer accepted as Black or Indian.
So you are buying into Trump's Pocahontas crap? Being from Oklahoma, I wouldn't doubt that Warren is at least 1/16th Native, it was the Indian Territory before oil was discovered after all

Old 11-24-2016, 04:44 PM

11,161 posts, read 7,967,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
Wow, the Census Bureau would have fun with that.

Why can't people accept and be happy with who they are?

And not worry about what other people do.... ( fixed it for ya)

Old 11-24-2016, 05:01 PM

1,504 posts, read 851,673 times
Think what you want - thinking something does not make it manifest into reality. Recently my second daughter who is very liberal was astounded that a transgender person was denied access to a woman's washroom..The transgender person put in a human rights complaint to the authorities...and was hurting the reputation of the business where the washroom was located.

THEN my daughter saw an actual photograph of the transgender person.. It looked more like a man than a woman...the person did not put much effort into appearing female...my daughter laughed a bit and said..."If you are going to identify as a woman...TRY HARDER....at least shave.....the transgender person had a three day growth of beard.

The people that gave the transgender person a hard time about the washroom thought it was a full fledged man...it was not their fault that the transgender person was not very good at being trans.

Old 11-24-2016, 05:03 PM

32 posts, read 23,388 times
transgender is medically valid. transracial isn't. there are proven male/female behaviours, not of any race.

Old 11-24-2016, 05:09 PM

9,267 posts, read 5,121,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anglonorseman View Post
transgender is medically valid. transracial isn't. there are proven male/female behaviours, not of any race.
No it isn't. All that's valid is DNA.

Old 11-24-2016, 05:54 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,222,200 times
Being transgender is a way to deal with psychological issues we don't know how else to deal with. While I think people should do what they need to do to feel better about themselves we also have to recognize that it is abnormal and shouldn't be something we fawn over just because it feels progressive.

It's not progressive, it's unfortunate.

Old 11-24-2016, 05:59 PM

1,548 posts, read 913,607 times
I have little doubt we will soon see Trans-Species - if it already isn't here. And in a similar department, pets classified as children. I saw this last week on the show "Shark Tank". A couple pitching some pet product called the dog they brought in for the presentation their "daughter". I'm like, WTF is happening? Am I in the Twilight Zone?

Old 11-24-2016, 06:03 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,761,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
So you are buying into Trump's Pocahontas crap? Being from Oklahoma, I wouldn't doubt that Warren is at least 1/16th Native, it was the Indian Territory before oil was discovered after all
DNA testing has shown that few white people have actual Native American heritage. Many of the stories of Indian ancestors are just family legend. Not that there is anything really wrong with such stories. Warren's problem is that her alleged ancestry was used to falsely promote her career.

Old 11-24-2016, 06:31 PM

163 posts, read 130,174 times
I may appear to be a white male and have a southern accent, but that is a facade...
I am really a female Filipino parakeet. I am transracial, transgender, transpecies, and discriminated against. Give me money and let me into your daughters restrooms you filthy vile sexists and racists.

Old 11-24-2016, 06:32 PM

163 posts, read 130,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
DNA testing has shown that few white people have actual Native American heritage. Many of the stories of Indian ancestors are just family legend. Not that there is anything really wrong with such stories. Warren's problem is that her alleged ancestry was used to falsely promote her career.
I actually am part Native American, and other whites falsely claiming it aggravates me to no end.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies