Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2016, 08:49 PM

15,946 posts, read 12,290,309 times

Advertisements

People don't realize how many of these people who put up a stink about something are secretly just hoping for donations so they can embezzle. It happens all the time. People are really gullible. So many examples of people who mix in some truth with some falsehood then sell it to people... I won't get into specifics because I don't want to offend anyone... enjoy that million dollars.

I so want to post examples... the alternative health area is a good one.. structured water, zappers.. nah I'll stop here before I anger too many people. ;P
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2016, 08:50 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,463,616 times
We need to put Americans first . Illegals are not Americans as much as the lefties want us to believe.

This bs needs to stop

Cashing in: Illegal immigrants get $1,261 more welfare than American families, $5,692 vs. $4,431 | Washington Examiner

Old 11-23-2016, 08:50 PM

4,472 posts, read 3,826,625 times
Please, we all know it's because you think it will change the election.

Old 11-23-2016, 08:51 PM

7,275 posts, read 5,286,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
In 6 months nobody is going to remember but nice try on getting people to donate.. Nobody cares about the audit other than Hillary liberals, even the billionaires aren't wasting their money.... #HillaryStillLost... Merry Christmas
Statistically half of voting America remembers and will.

No one on the Trump side should worry about an audit if you believe there is nothing to be found. It would be easier to put the whole issue to bed with at least an attempt.

I think they should get Ted Wells to do the investigation. I mean he did help get Brady suspended for four games, so America would stand behind his findings.

Old 11-23-2016, 08:52 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,463,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Plus, the Feds can send in ICE and scoop them up and there's not a damn thing the state can do to stop them.
I heard that Trump plans to triple the number of ICE agents so that should help.

I just don't see the argument for fighting to keep criminals here they don't deserve to stay here .
They have destroyed neighborhoods and the lives of Americans.

Old 11-23-2016, 08:54 PM

25,848 posts, read 16,532,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stockwiz View Post
People don't realize how many of these people who put up a stink about something are secretly just hoping for donations so they can embezzle. It happens all the time. People are really gullible. So many examples of people who mix in some truth with some falsehood then sell it to people... I won't get into specifics because I don't want to offend anyone... enjoy that million dollars.

I so want to post examples... the alternative health area is a good one.. structured water, zappers.. nah I'll stop here before I anger too many people. ;P
Always, always, always follow the money. The ones screaming the loudest for the rights of illegal aliens are the ones taking advantage of them and getting rich off them.

We have laws. Enforce the laws and put anyone in prison who tries to obstruct justice, including mayors and governors.

Old 11-23-2016, 08:55 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,375,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxmas View Post
Please, we all know it's because you think it will change the election.
Oh please, Nate Silver has weighed in on that, and I'm pretty confident in him. I have said that before in the past.

If I thought it would matter that way, I would have given a lot more. LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
You could also donate to recount the 2012 election, you know, while you're at it.
Why? Is there any doubt of the results back then that we should be concerned about the result? No? So oh...just nonsense. Got it.

Old 11-23-2016, 08:56 PM

25,848 posts, read 16,532,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
I heard that Trump plans to triple the number of ICE agents so that should help.

I just don't see the argument for fighting to keep criminals here they don't deserve to stay here .
They have destroyed neighborhoods and the lives of Americans.
I don't care if it takes a million additional ICE soldiers...I say get every single one of them.

I'm not saying to deport all of them, but examine every single illegal and either deport them or start citizenship proceedings for them so they start paying taxes like everyone else.

But certainly and instantly deport any illegal with any criminal record at all. Including unpaid parking tickets or gang tattoos.

Old 11-23-2016, 08:57 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,615,406 times
Sounds like a reasoned approach, although you don't need to justify it to anyone, do you? Or was your objective something else?

Old 11-23-2016, 08:59 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,375,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Next time, please donate a couple or dollars to the Salvation Army. It would have made more of a difference in someone's life.
I've done that before as well. Shrug. I value our process as well.

Also a big fan of the ronald mcdonald house, and Dr's without borders.

I value peoples lives, and our country. They are not mutually exclusive. Why do you think they are?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies