Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2016, 09:13 AM

2,436 posts, read 2,797,094 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Michelle and her daughters are the epitome of class and beauty. Sad to see them go.
Agreed.

I actually feel sorry for Melania Trump. It's obvious she didn't sign up to be First Lady and she's not overtly excited for the job, based on what I've seen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2016, 09:22 AM

135 posts, read 93,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrt1979 View Post
I'm not a Trump supporter. I'm just someone that thinks Michelle Obama looks like a dude.

Also, neither of them wrote those speeches.

Also, Michelle Obama is apparently a real piece of work. You're only making excuses for her because she's black, which s racist. You need to be able to look past someone's color and judge by character. This is 2016

https://alaiwah.wordpress.com/2012/0...omplete-*****/

ABC Proves Michelle Obama Is Superficial And Devoid Of Accomplishment

Michelle Obama Cries "RACISM" After THIS Happened at a Target (MUST READ) - The Political Insider

Michelle Obama FURIOUS After U.S. Marine Sends Her THIS Letter | Top Right News

Michelle Obama's Lifetime of Microaggressions | RealClearPolitics

SHOCK: Michelle Obama Just Said THIS Is ONLY for WHITE PEOPLE - The Political Insider

Michelle Obama Again Proved She’s The WORST FIRST LADY In American History!

Michelle Obama is the Most Hated First Lady in History | The Urban Twist
I don't think I said "jrt1979" was a Trump supporter. I don't understand what people problems are with her looks and I'm starting to think some of you are gender confused if you think she look like a man and Caitlyn Jenner look like a woman.

Michelle Obama physique came from her genes and she probably exercised to develop that frame. People come in all shapes and sizes. Black women generally tend to be more curvy or have more voluptuous figures as opposed to white women honestly.

You're right, neither of them wrote those speeches but who delivered the speech to the public first? Don't worry, I'll wait.

Who making excuses? I'm just pointing out ignorance no matter what race, sexuality, political affiliation, and etc the person is.

Why you assume I'm racist? Is it because I'm from Mississippi?

Old 12-05-2016, 09:24 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,839,723 times
"Melania Trump Is the First Lady America Needs Right Now"

What parent wouldn't want their daughters to have a prominent example of marrying for money and making a living by posing for lewd photographs!

Last edited by jojajn; 12-05-2016 at 09:43 AM..

Old 12-05-2016, 09:27 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,087,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
"Melania Trump Is the First Lady America Needs Right Now"

What parent wouldn't want their daughters to have a prominent example of marrying for money and making a living by posing for lewd photographs.
Why, members of the party of "family values," of course. And this thread gives us a good look at what those values actually are.

Old 12-05-2016, 09:28 AM

10,659 posts, read 10,735,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
You already know the answer to this question, green. Melania is the right color. I think someone in this thread used the word EUROPEAN, but we all know that that really means. We've seen our current First Lady described as a Wookie, an ape, an animal, and we all know what those are code words for.

Racists make up a significant portion of Trump's base. And they out themselves here on C-D every day. This thread is a testament to the core values the cult espouses--a plastic white woman who takes her clothes off for money is preferable to an accomplished and educated black woman.

Racists and Trump go together like a hand and glove.

Old 12-05-2016, 09:31 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,087,106 times
Wookie? Ape? Animal? Tell us, my54ford, what do YOU think those terms mean?

Old 12-05-2016, 09:36 AM

6,005 posts, read 4,793,392 times
Even Melania Trump doesn't believe that she's the First Lady America needs right now. She's probably up in her penthouse right now, thinking, "I just wanted to be rich! What's happening?" As she takes a dump on her gold toilet, she's brainstorming ways to get out of this... "Maybe if I cut my hair and stop wearing makeup no one will want me as First Lady." Because, ya know, it's about looks, this whole First Lady thing. You're just not up to the task unless you look a certain way. Her husband can be orange with cotton candy hair, but she's gotta be Hot Stuff in order to be respected and taken seriously.

Old 12-05-2016, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Wookie? Ape? Animal? Tell us, my54ford, what do YOU think those terms mean?
That she's as ugly as a mud fence............

Old 12-05-2016, 09:39 AM

6,005 posts, read 4,793,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by my54ford View Post
That she's as ugly a mud fence............
You realize your sentence doesn't actually make sense, right?

Old 12-05-2016, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicci6Squirrels View Post
You realize your sentence doesn't actually make sense, right?
Have you ever seen a mud fence? let me help you out here....
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rm=mud%20fence
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies