Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2016, 01:51 PM

73,065 posts, read 62,680,395 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizonite View Post
Who's talking priorities? Talk about having a problem. Lighten up, enjoy life.
I am enjoying life. When you said Michelle Obama was "hard on the eyes", you said that for a reason, and I don't think it was for humor. You don't get to tell me to "lighten up" if you are going to make crass remarks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2016, 01:51 PM

30,274 posts, read 23,766,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Respect for the office of the Presidency has steadily gone down over the past few decades. Trump finished off whatever dignity might have still been associated with the position. Having his nude posing gold digging wife as first lady is just icing on the cake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Glad you get the point. I think what this Presidential race has proven is this. A Presidential candidate can be crass, brutish, and a bully, and still win. We can end up with the two most unlikable candidates in the end. Furthermore, it tells me something else:

It reflects a considerable amount of what many people will put up with, or in many cases, want in the first place. I think some people want a gold digging, nude posing person for a First Lady. Some people want a man who will be crass and brutish.
Had the Dems not put up Bill Clinton, and then made excuses for his behavior, I might be able to take you two seriously.

Old 12-01-2016, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
I was being sarcastic. Of course she would need security in those cities. Perhaps even MORE than she will need in NYC.
Well, behind a computer screen, sarcasm is hard to detect.

Old 12-01-2016, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Had the Dems not put up Bill Clinton, and then made excuses for his behavior, I might be able to take you two seriously.
Except you are responding to MY statement and another person, and not the statements of other Democrats. And I don't see many Republicans calling out Trump's brutish behavior, particularly his "grab 'em" comments and other lewd comments regarding women.

Old 12-01-2016, 01:57 PM

2,366 posts, read 1,648,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
As I said, that's all that matters to cons when it comes to women. Perfect example.
And you libbies were gushing like school girls when the "striking" Michelle Obama became FLOTUS.
Typical left wing hypocrisy.

Quote:
What kind of first lady will Michelle Obama be? On the trail, we saw this striking 44-year-old woman become an increasingly effective advocate for her husband, drawing big crowds at her own events, and all the while drawing praise for her sense of style.

Will Camelot return in an Obama White House? | cleveland.com
Where's the praise for Melania from the left?

Arghh...it's enough to make one puke.

Old 12-01-2016, 01:57 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,657,099 times
Quote:
Who's talking priorities? Talk about having a problem. Lighten up, enjoy life.
I believe you were talking priorities:

Quote:
I'm just happy that we have an attractive first lady elect. The current one is rather hard on the eyes.
Michelle Obama is naturally beautiful.

Melania Tramp is plastic.

Old 12-01-2016, 01:58 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,850,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
What difference does it make? Everyone has their own tastes. I don't think Michelle is ugly, but that's my opinion. There's nothing to debate when it comes to someone's opinion because they are not facts.
I happen to believe that if you're going to go around passing judgements and making negative comments about of someone else's looks, then you better have some credibility. THAT is my opinion, and it's a good one.

Most posters who do criticize other's looks rarely have pictures posted of themselves. Wonder why?

Old 12-01-2016, 01:59 PM

Quote:
And you libbies were gushing like school girls when the "striking" Michelle Obama became FLOTUS.
Typical left wing hypocrisy.

Where's the praise for Melania from the left?

Arghh...it's enough to make one puke.
Well, I haven't made any praise of any First Lady. It is inconsequential to me. Here is my question. Why the fixation regarding what First Lady Obama looks like vs Melania Trump?

Old 12-01-2016, 01:59 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,769,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperOscar View Post
Melania is a trophy wife, she will do what she was hired to do, sit there and be pretty next to the Donald.
I don't agree with that: I think she is her own person, she is independent and she tells Donald what she thinks..... (whether he listens to her advice and follows it, is another matter.)

She grew up in communist Yugoslavia and speaks five languages, Slovenian, English, French, Serbian and German.

Are you basing this on her beauty? There are beautiful women out there that are successful.

Old 12-01-2016, 02:00 PM

2,366 posts, read 1,648,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I am enjoying life. When you said Michelle Obama was "hard on the eyes", you said that for a reason, and I don't think it was for humor. You don't get to tell me to "lighten up" if you are going to make crass remarks.
Hard on the eyes, is a crass statement? Lol, I think you need to go to your safe space libbie. Oh, and lighten up, if you can, lol!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies