Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-03-2016, 07:51 PM

4,584 posts, read 4,209,844 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
As a Trumpette you of all people should know the difference.
You're either part of the problem or part of the solution ... looks like you and the others drew the short straw.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2016, 07:52 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,721,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soup Not See View Post
You're either part of the problem or part of the solution ... looks like you and the others drew the short straw.

Okay I'll be the one,what ?

Old 12-03-2016, 07:56 PM

73,143 posts, read 62,811,767 times
Quote:
So, is she going to be a role model for career women ahhhh,no,a spokes person on education ahhhh no since she lied about hers and now change her biography?What?People will look at her and laugh and bet how long will stay until she is the next"Mrs.Trump"?
The truth is, I'm unsure of what will become of Melania Trump. And truthfully, it isn't my concern. What is my concern is this upcoming Presidency. I really don't know what will happen. Part of me is scared.

Old 12-03-2016, 07:58 PM

35,780 posts, read 21,152,282 times
Trump attends lavish costume party | TheHill
I expect trump to go to parties ,but he went with kellyanne and she dressed as super girl... I saw her rubbing his back on one news cast, she helped him win, but I don't like their relationship. And I bet Melania does not either... But melania is beautiful, and much younger, so I'm sure she'd do ok with him... Go on batman, she will enjoy life in due time...

Old 12-03-2016, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
The truth is, I'm unsure of what will become of Melania Trump. And truthfully, it isn't my concern. What is my concern is this upcoming Presidency. I really don't know what will happen. Part of me is scared.

Look at his cabinet, we should all be scared.

Old 12-03-2016, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Trump attends lavish costume party | TheHill

I expect trump to go to parties ,but he went with kellyanne and she dressed at super girl... I saw her rubbing his back on one news cast, she helped him win, but I don't like their relationship. And I bet Melania does not either... But she is beautiful, and much younger, so I'm sure she'd do ok with him..
And she is SMART AS HELL!

Old 12-03-2016, 08:02 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,684,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Let's call it what it is. Only Michelle Obama has derided this much. I haven't heard of any other First Lady catching this much crap. Comparing her to a linebacker? Saying "she's not even good looking for an ethnic woman"? That right there shows the racial implications of this whole madness.

What it tells me is that the race of the female matters alot to those who want Melania Trump to be First Lady to badly.

WELL WHOOOOOO, didn't know that? Where ya been the last 8 years?
The Kenyan, Muslim and his monkey faced wife, squatting in the white house with their brood? as has been endlessly repeated.
It's always been about race until you ask them, point blank.
Then the dance of denial is performed for your endless irritation until you go away.

According to a new NBC News/SurveyMonkey poll, seventy-two percent of registered Republicans “still doubt” the President's place of birth. Forty-one percent outright disagreed with the statement, “Barack Obama was born in the United States,” while only twenty-seven percent of Republicans agree.
43 percent of Republicans believe President Obama is a Muslim, according to a CNN/ORC poll

Old 12-03-2016, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Look at his cabinet, we should all be scared.
Bannon is the #1 person I'm scared of. Alt-right. Being Black, that is something I'm scared of.

Old 12-03-2016, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
The Kenyan, Muslim and his monkey faced wife, squatting in the white house with their brood?
Then the dance of denial is performed for your endless irritation until you go away.
I've known it's been about race. However, as you say, alot of denial. I know what it's about. Will the persons who have so much bad to say about Michelle Obama admit it?

Old 12-03-2016, 08:08 PM

35,780 posts, read 21,152,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
The Kenyan, Muslim and his monkey faced wife, squatting in the white house with their brood?
Nasty...misled biased untruths ... And kellyanne screams trumps campaign was not on based on angry biased white men - ha! I should copy n paste on her tweeter ,,,
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies