Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2016, 01:38 PM

269 posts, read 134,566 times

Advertisements

This phony focus on whether it was a trump supporter who sent the threats from trump supporters tells you everything one needs to understand about their response to these threats which is to not give a damn about any fear it may be causing amongst those Muslims who are responding to what Trump not a supporter but what Trump actually said out of his own mouth about Muslims during the campaign that were incendiary.

Like saying Muslims should be monitored by the government. Like saying that Muslims in America celebrated by the thousands on 9/11 and it was widely reported, by saying that Muslims should register with the government, by saying Muslims in American harbor terrorists and don't turn them in, by saying the US is at war with their religion. That he wants to ban anyone with their religious beliefs from coming into America.

These are the actual words Trump used about Muslims. This is why anti Muslim sentiment is connected to Trump. Based on what he actually said. This is why Muslim Americans are afraid if a president trump.

Again do Trump supporters care at all about that stuff when arguing we should all come together as Americans and stop letting the media divide us?

Nope Muslim Americans get the big FU from trump supporters about Trump's actual language towards them as a group and the horrible and dangerous policy implications of those words.

Muslims get well who can know if whoever sent the letter was s trump supporter garbage discussion as if that discussion changes anything about what Trump has said about Muslims.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2016, 01:48 PM

26,272 posts, read 8,426,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red as Gold View Post
Hmm...I just used the words with the meanings I wanted.
"Indoctrinated" is 13 letters. Maybe that's out of your comfort zone. Is "brain-washed" better for you? Even though it's still pretty long, 11 letters, and has a slightly different meaning and context, I'll try to use that from now on.

I know a few virgin stories, yeah.
One of them ends with a zombie coming back, people being thrown in to a lake of fire and a war-mongering monster covered in blood.

Yeah. I know that one too.

I also know one about a woman who gives birth to a clay jar.

Yes. Some people, through the above mentioned brain-washing, will believe the most ridiculous ****.

Are you insinuating (11 letters...), excuse me, suggesting (10 letters, hope that's ok) that only Muslims don't like questions that make their beliefs look silly?
If so, I've given you much too much credit in this discussion.

It seems that I've given you too much credit.

I hope this is not a threat
Actually, I'm sure it's not - just a chance to be snarky.
Again, since I was lucky to have avoided the religious indoc...sorry...brain-washing of original sin and scapegoatism, I don't have a problem separating the acts of one individual from those with whom the perpetrator shares a group.

I don't think all Muslims are rapists because some are.
And I don't think all English men are brain-washed ignorant jackasses because some are.
You're precious, you really are........ I notice you haven't been a member of c-d long. I have a feeling you and I have met before, with you using a different name.

You are a kid, and I'm getting bored. Your stories like having lived in a Muslim country, and of course, having lots of Muslim friends doesn't ring true.

You keep daydreaming little snowflake. Like you say the world is full of nice people, and you won't be needing your safety room...... for now.............

Old 12-07-2016, 02:02 PM

26,272 posts, read 8,426,002 times
Quote:
Just because some English men draw false conclusions based on no evidence doesn't meant that all do.

Me too.
The world is full of ignorant jackasses - "the only indoctrination going on is the Muslims"
They get tedious

See ya round, unless the boogymen get one of us first.
Night night sweetie. Don't forget to wait for your goodnight kiss from your mommy!...........

Old 12-09-2016, 04:50 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,433,247 times
Quote:
No. You don't. It appears you judge people by what others have done.

Did you pick up that disgusting habit from your religion?
Just because it's taught as a core belief doesn't mean I anticipate every member of that religion believes it; it
takes a special type of ignoramus.
I suggest you study history before accusing others of being ignorant.

Old 12-09-2016, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Don't worry....just make sure that YOUR medical insurance is all paid up.

Gunshot wounds could mean a long hospital stay...if you survive.
Oh, I'm so scared -- not.

Old 12-09-2016, 05:01 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,116,634 times
Quote:
No. You don't. It appears you judge people by what others have done.

Did you pick up that disgusting habit from your religion?
Just because it's taught as a core belief doesn't mean I anticipate every member of that religion believes it; it
takes a special type of ignoramus.
What kind of animal sticks its head in the sand?

Old 12-09-2016, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by refineryworker73 View Post
.... what Trump actually said out of his own mouth about Muslims during the campaign that were incendiary.

Like saying Muslims should be monitored by the government.
They should be.

Quote:
Like saying that ....Muslims should register with the government
They should.

We need to keep an eye on them.

Quote:
....by saying the US is at war with their religion.
Their religion is certainly at war with us and with all "infidels" -- always has been and always will be.

Quote:
That he wants to ban anyone with their religious beliefs from coming into America.
We should ban them. They have no right to come here. We have enough problems. There is no reason to let them in. We have enough people here as it is.

Quote:
This is why Muslim Americans are afraid if a president trump.
Good!

Quote:
Again do Trump supporters care at all about that stuff when arguing we should all come together as Americans and stop letting the media divide us?
Muslims who are serious about their religion cannot possibly be "Americans."

Their religion rejects democracy, individual freedom, freedom of speech, individual rights, tolerance of other religions, etc.

A country run by Muslims would be a total nightmare for liberals, progressives, gays, women, etc.

But liberals and progressives defend Muslims coming here -- amazing!

Old 12-09-2016, 05:15 AM

Quote:
You've got me. I've only lived in a Muslim country. Never interacted with any Muslims there or had Muslim friends.
So what Muslim country did you live in and what were you doing there?

Old 12-09-2016, 05:39 AM

23,536 posts, read 17,211,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
A lack of compassion will degrade our society. Please remember these responses when it expands its reach to you...

I'm sad that this is the new normal.
when movements are based on lies they wither.

the dems and obama have ginned up a theoretical wave of hate and used it to fear monger. They twist words and define them as hate, where none exists. The media magnifies the events larger than life.

So many false claims of attacks and 'vilation of rights' by muslims and dem supporters, that hinge on nuance, serve to repel contact with muslims for fear of offending them accidentally and resultant law suits. Same is true for any other activism.

Muslims can't even tell when a relative, son or neighbor goes rogue terrorist. So we have ticking time bombs walking among us.

Most muslims are silent in the face of terrorism and evidence has shown many peaceful muslims sympathize with fundamentalists.

When obama protects muslims by declaring ft hood work place violence, ignoring a confession of a terrorist to say 'we may never know his motive', it tells us the fix is in. We are being lied to and the FBI ignores obvious signs the rest of the world sees as a terrorist event. That obvious politically directed behavior by the FBI and DOJ inflames the mistrust to fit the false narrative.

What is surprising is the almost absence of hate directed at muslims. So any random threat is showcased and dramatized as if is the norm and of course endorsed by Trump.

Jews are still the leading victims of hate crimes by a mile.

Cry 'racist' at every nuance of behavior and language, you will groom people who are not your enemy to be repelled by your presence. No hateful behavior, just don't want to have anything to do with you.

Old 12-09-2016, 05:57 AM

800 posts, read 508,347 times
The culprit of these letters may end up being another one of these cases.
Man arrested after pro-Trump, racist graffiti spree in Philadelphia | Fox News

Theres your hate crime liberals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies