Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2016, 03:46 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,574,751 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soup Not See View Post
Then if you don't know how long security will be needed, stop b*tching.
I think everyone should be bitching that taxpayer money is going for even one week to someone who can't be bothered to move into the white house like every other president & family.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2016, 03:49 PM

4,584 posts, read 4,205,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
I think everyone should be bitching that taxpayer money is going for even one week to someone who can't be bothered to move into the white house like every other president & family.
You do know when Inauguration Day is, correct ?

Old 12-04-2016, 03:50 PM

Quote:
You do know when Inauguration Day is, correct ?
Are you even in this conversation? What exactly are you having a problem understanding?

Old 12-04-2016, 03:53 PM

4,584 posts, read 4,205,369 times
Quote:
Are you even in this conversation? What exactly are you having a problem understanding?
Your obsession on this ... I don't give a rat's arse where Melania and Barron live. Trump will most likely strip $100 billion in pork and government waste in the first year of his presidency. So assuming it's $1 million a day (debatable) to protect the Trumps in NY, tough sh*t.

Old 12-04-2016, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Your obsession on this ... I don't give a rat's arse where Melania and Barron live. Trump will most likely strip $100 billion in pork and government waste in the first year of his presidency. So assuming it's $1 million a day (debatable) to protect the Trumps in NY, tough sh*t.
Cons are hypocrites, like I mentioned.

Old 12-04-2016, 04:00 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,273,228 times
Quote:
Actually we do ... what the U.S. does drives the world. Cupcake ...
I don't think I would brag on that.

12,755 posts, read 9,659,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Fox, you are aware mr bush doesn't a whole lot more... Where were you then?
Sorry...what?? I don't understand your post.

33,387 posts, read 34,881,435 times
Quote:
until inauguration day, the money is going to be spent anyway. after that the money will be spent for a few months until the end of the school year. after that we shall see.

Old 12-04-2016, 04:01 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,800,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
They are not trying to be nasty. It has nothing to do with hate and it has nothing to do with being a female They just want their city back without the secret service closing blocks around Trump towers. This affects the businesses there. This affects the traffic which is already horrible. Plus, they have to hire more cops which New Yorkers have to pay for. Why is it necessary to disrupt the every day lives of people in NY. They are not equipped to deal with this. She is going to be the first lady now so she should live in the white house since DC is equipped to handle all of this.
It's so awesome how progressives can spin their own racism, bigotry and womanizing to be something other than what it is. If the right did half these things they'd be bashed endlessly... oh wait, they don't do half those things the left claims yet are bashed endlessly.

Seriously, the country is waking up to the nonsense and that's why Trump won.

Have you ever thought of trying to use a common dialogue? Maybe call some of the pathetic left out for being nasty and crude?

Maybe you'd start winning a few elections again... after all, since Obama the left have lost everything! He's blaming you (of course he is), so I highly doubt the establishment media and political hacks have learned a thing from their assets getting kicked.

Old 12-04-2016, 04:03 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,273,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl415 View Post
Get a hobby, dude. It's abnormal to be so affected by stuff like this and to call 10 year old children names.
I don't really think much of the name calling either but I think this is a case of him throwing back into people's faces.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies